Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77

Thread: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)


  2. #2
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,340

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    It's a pretty far cry from "throwing a rock at a blind kid" but it was a dumb thing for Boyle to say. I like Boyle and think he's great at his job, but he got caught up in the moment on that.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Hoosier for Life CreekShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Muncie
    Age
    27
    Posts
    475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    I love it. Who gives a **** what Miami ppl have to say about a Pacers broadcaster
    I Bleed Blue

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CreekShow For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    PacerDude
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    This is hilarious.... I love how he just doesn't care about their south beach egos, and sensitive south beach personas. There's no denying that when people see a winner they flock and when their status quo in believing in something is shaken they look for anything to try and balance that.... Unfortunately Frank Vogel didn't give them any fuel this time.

    Not a very nice thing to say, but Boyle was trying to make a point and now it is going to get heard, so, in that way it was pretty effective.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tmhall11 For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,454

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Truth hurts, doesn't it Miami?
    David "And One" West

  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pacergeek For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,340

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    And you're all apparently caught up in the heat of the moment as well. I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,302

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Boo-hoo, the widdle Miami Heat fan got upset at Boyle. Poor baby!

    Guess what, Boyle is right. Miami "fans" suck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building after halftime.
    FYP.

    And as long as the only thing those jockriding, maskbanning, birdflipping Miami fans know to say in unison is "Ref you suck", then no, I would NOT love to have that crowd of losers filling our building!

    Do you really want this trash in our house?



    Last edited by Sandman21; 05-25-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,340

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Halftime's a helluva lot better than never. We've got no room to talk on this issue, anything else is just petty and frankly childish.

  15. #9
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you're all apparently caught up in the heat of the moment as well. I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.
    i'll talke a crowd of 12,000-14,000 fans in a building that seats slightly over 18,0000 over a packed crowd of people who are there like they're attending a fashion show and more of just a status statement ANY day of the week.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  17. #10

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you're all apparently caught up in the heat of the moment as well. I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.
    Any metro the size of Miami should sell out any game, especially when they have the best player in the game. I'm not impressed by their fashion show crowd and quiet stadium.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  19. #11

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    and we do not like anything about Miami

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you're all apparently caught up in the heat of the moment as well. I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.
    Yes, because the fans fill that building every game.....after the first quarter

    (I have no problem with what Boyle said. Maybe losers was the wrong word, but for a fan base that is so gung ho it was funny watching them leave only down a few points.......)

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  23. #13
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,087
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.
    You clearly didn't see game 5 in their series against the Bulls.

  24. #14
    It could get ugly Brinocerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    That game wasn't over until the end. No true fan leaves until the fat lady sings.
    Mr. Boyle is spot on.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brinocerous For This Useful Post:


  26. #15

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Would Marv Albert call fans losers? Would Chris Denari? No, so try and follow their lead. In the long run all you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:


  28. #16
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Whoever wrote this needs to calm down. Most of the fans don't know anything about basketball, just know who Lebron and Wade are
    "We want Miami"

  29. #17
    Member mb221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    OC, MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    300

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    He took a shot at the Heat fans towards the beginning of the 4th quarter as well. It was after a foul call and the crowd let a very delayed Bronx cheer he made a comment along the lines of Oh what knowledgeable fans they have here. Talked about he hated the fact that a team with such talent was assembled in a place like Miami with one of the worst fanbases in the league. Asked why it couldn't have been in Oakland where the fans love their basketball and are not a bunch of frontrunners.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mb221 For This Useful Post:


  31. #18
    Member adamscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Boyle doesn't seem to care, so why should we?

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adamscb For This Useful Post:


  33. #19

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    I heard this on the radio, and I thought it was amazing! It's so true. If fans are leaving when the team is down THREE, they obviously are not good fans. Remember the packets they passed out talking about Miami heat culture? We don't need that. Our fans know basketball! This is Indiana! Go Pacers!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to ZepZach For This Useful Post:


  35. #20
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Truth hurts, doesn't it Miami?
    This.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  36. #21
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Haha

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  37. #22

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    You guys are very lucky that you don't have to live in the Heat market and hear the Heat radio and TV people every day like I do.

    Odd supposed facts I learned from Heat radio and TV people in the past few days:

    -The Pacers are thuggish beasts who beat up on the poor Heat because they lack the athletic ability to compete fairly.
    -The refs shamelessly let them get away with it, because nobody pulls for Goliath.
    -The Pacers get every call, like the "phantom cheat call" on Wade when Paul George was taking a 3 late in game 1.
    -Bosh, James, Wade, and Battier has never flopped even once, but those brutish Pacers put them on the floor 30 times a game.
    -The Heat radio play-by-play on Paul's 3-pointer to send game 1 to OT was something like this "George is in trouble, pushes off the get open, and he heaves up a desperation prayer.....and he makes it! Of all the lucky shots, his prayer is answered! What a crazy improbable shot! And only 0.7 seconds left for the Heat to answer!"

    I could go on, but it's just a bizarroland. Especially Radio 790 "the Ticket" with Dan LeBatard
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  39. #23

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Boyle was quite open in his dislike of the Knicks (Carmello and Smith in particular) as well. Maybe he's at that age where you say, "I don't care, just gonna call as I see em.'"

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:


  41. #24
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Mark's right, and I'm glad he said it.

    And judging from the way they behave online, not only are most Heat "fans" losers, they're idiots, as well.

  42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  43. #25
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,934

    Default Re: Miami does not like Mark Boyle (I laughed at this article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you're all apparently caught up in the heat of the moment as well. I'd love to have a crowd of losers like Miami that actually fills their building.
    I've been to Miami in the playoffs. Their crowd is ****. Pure ****. Don't be fooled by the crowd volume being turned up on TV and the Pacers being turned down.
    "Danny Granger is one of the top players in the league. To move Danny, you better get a lot back." - Larry Bird

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Go Go Mark Boyle!
    By Constellations in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. Mark Boyle on IT
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •