Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

  1. #1
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I know that I was doing well the last time we had this thread and the support from each other helped me a lot as well. I had gotten down to around 320lbs and then I fell off the wagon horrorbly. A few weeks ago I saw my doctor because of knee problems. He refused to take a look at my knee unless I lose at least 50 but he said he would prefer around 70 pounds. After getting my heart tested extensively I was cleared to take some medication to help with hunger cravings. It is Apidex. I take one in the morning asnd that is just it. I was supposed to start exercising but I am so sore from my job that it has been difficult to say the least. This is my 4th week on the drug and it is amazing that it does stop the hunger cravings. Prior to this week I had lost a total of 15 pounds. My weigh day is Friday mornings so hopefully I can shed a few more pounds before the weigh day. Even though the medication helps there are some side effects of the drug. When I first started taking it I was very jittery, had some difficulty concentrating and could not sit still. I still have moments of side effects but overall it is something I can live with. Also most insurance providers will not cover it. I got it at CVS for 38$ so I can live with that.

  2. #2
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Sure. Now that I've already lost 32 lbs. and only have 40-45 to go.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  3. #3

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I would have loved to join but unfortunately after losing 200 pounds I don't have all that much left to lose.

    I knew someone who lost a lot while on adipex. However I do not think you can stay on it long term and she unfortunately gained most of it back when she stopped taking it. Don't worry about exercising if you don't feel you can. Exercise is really a small part of losing weight. Sure it helps but you can do it without any exercise. I lost the first 150 pounds without doing any exercising.

    It is all about creating a calorie deficit. Have you tried out a calorie tracking app like My Fitness Pal? I could not have lost the weight without it.
    Last edited by IndyJones; 05-01-2013 at 02:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    I have gone from 350 to 238 since march of last year year. I exercise a lot though. If you starve yourself you loose strength, I am stronger than ever. The goal I set a year ago is 15 pounds away. I Can run a sub 30 minute 5 k now and doing a half marathon Sunday. I also endorse my fitness pal.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I saw the nutritionist Friday and am down 20 pounds. Now at 342. My goal is to get in the 330's before my next weigh in that happens in early June.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IHave you tried out a calorie tracking app like My Fitness Pal? I could not have lost the weight without it.
    This is a great suggestion. I started using one this year called "Lose it!" (I'm sure they're all fine) and I dropped about 30lbs easily.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I'm proud of you guys. I had an epiphany this winter about getting in shape as well. I've switched to a vegan diet and started doing some minimal daily exercise since around new years and I've lost about 40lbs. I also take this green coffee extract. Not sure which of those are having the biggest effect, but they are all working pretty well together. It's probably the vegan thing.

    If you can handle it, try a green smoothie/juicing diet for a while. It will make you feel amazing and you'll shed pounds fast. Check out this site for some basic recipes. I think you have to sign up to see the recipes, but this site helped me out a lot, since no one I know does this type of stuff. http://greensmoothiesblog.com/recipes/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,273

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is all about creating a calorie deficit. Have you tried out a calorie tracking app like My Fitness Pal? I could not have lost the weight without it.
    That is what I used. I put MyFitness Pal on my iPad and phone and just counted calories and started eating much better. I had ballooned up to 177 and now I am down to 149 by just eating better. I have fallen off a bit these past month or so, but need to get back on it.

    You just have to eat better and be more active. You do not have to cut out the bad stuff completely, but you just have to watch how much of the bad stuff you take in.

  10. #9
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    The only thing I completly removed from my diet is soda. Don't even miss it. Drinking calories serves no purpose but taste. Its the easy thing to cut because it never helped make you feel full in the first place.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:

    Dab

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only thing I completly removed from my diet is soda. Don't even miss it. Drinking calories serves no purpose but taste. Its the easy thing to cut because it never helped make you feel full in the first place.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    This. This times 1000.


    I am embarassed to say the 25-30 pounds I lost since the wedding I have put back on a year later.

    The wife and I did Jenny Craig, and I was losing 4-5 lbs a week at first. After a month I went to 1.5 -2 lbs a week, and at the 13 month mark (the month of the wedding) I platooed and just could not lose. Full disclosure: I was not working out at all, but was working a second job that had my on my feet 4-5 hours a night.

    Ironically enough, I had a personal trainer for 1 year as a graduation gift. It helped me a lot, but I still never lost much weight. As soon as I started Jenny Craig I started dropping pounds like it was nothing

    I tried using my fitness pal, but I hate those apps. I just need to honker down (my killer is going out for pizza, mongolian and chinese) and sodas.

    All in all, I am a firm believer it comes down to discipline and patience.

    Jeff, I remember you had this thread last year. Good luck and keep up the good work! It comes in small doses, but there is just a good feelings of shedding that weight (well minus having to buy new clothes, but thats a trade off Ill take 10 times out of 10)

  13. #11
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Just weighed myself this morning and now I am down to 338 1/2 pounds. This week I was stressed more than usual, didn't work out at all and ate poorly. I missed three doses of the Adipex as well. I am hoping to be in the 320's in a few weeks and should be able to workout better this upcoming week since I have to work days a few times. If I can get down to the 320's by them I am gonna reward myself with a new tattoo. I had a friend who was killed in Iraq in 2009. I went through two deployments (Desert Storm and Somalia) and we had each other's back the whole time. I found a soldier's cross tattoo with a tattered American flag in the background. My friend had two years left in the service before he could retire. He was test driving a truck that had been repaired and hit a roadside bomb. I figure if I can make it there my next goal would be another 20 pounds and a portrait tattoo of my daughters on my back. Starting tomorrow my plan is to get back on the grinding stone and working toward my goal of getting below 300 so I can get my knee evaluated since I am too big for any local MRI machines. I am getting back on the treadmill tomorrow but my nutritionist told me to take it slow and start at about 2.2 mph and max it around 2.5 mph. I am lucky to have the support system that I have now so I feel success will be more effective than if I were trying to do it alone. Both my family doctor and the Veteran's Hospital have been great supports now. I encourage every Veteran who is battling weight issues to check out the VA and their resources that you can get for free.

  14. #12
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    My second dad has lost a ton of weight doing the diet where you drink a ton of water, dehydrate yourself and repeat. He said it was the diet of a guy who bent the rules to win Kickboxing titles in China, if you want to give it a lot.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  15. #13
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I was scheduled to weigh myself today but forgot this morning so I will do it tomorrow. I always weigh myself in the morning before breakfast. Last week was 338, I am hoping for a 335 at least tomorrow.

  16. #14
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    That does sound like an interesting diet, but I am on several medications that dry me out, 2 water/blood pressure medications to control my blood pressure and try to control the pitting edema in my legs, and another medication to help with side effects from another medication. I go to the VA for most of my medical treatment including my nutritionist for which I am very blessed to have their support. The only thing is they prescribe a lot of medications. My only other medicine is the Adipex that is done by our family doctor. I have problems right now with being able to exercise much because the nature of my job and conditions in my joints. Hopefully now that I have transferred to another store, I will be better able to recover quicker and start exercising. I have a treadmill and some small free weights. My doctor said start slowly due to the CHF. Hopefully tomorrow I will be a happy camper.

  17. #15
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Weighed in this morning at 333lbs.

  18. #16
    The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Carmel, IN/Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    If any of you guys don't do this already, interval training on cardio machines is an excellent way to lose weight and build endurance.

    Let's say you are doing a 30 minute program on a bike (It took me a while to be able to do this, and I suggest you start closer to 20 minutes, but its the same system). First five minutes, be on resistance level 6. WHen the clock strikes 25, move the resistance to 12-15 for 1:30. WHen the clock hits 23:30, go back down to your original resistance. It will feel really easy and you will actually be working harder without feeling you are. Every time the clock stops at a minute ending in 5 or 0 (25, 20, 15, etc.) repeat this process. It is so much better for you than continuous cardio training and it gives you that great, "I just kicked my own *** working out!" feeling afterwards.


    Carmel HS Class of 2011

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to neosmndrew For This Useful Post:


  20. #17
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I'm really psyched for everyone working to lose weight and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle. It's a very personal challenge. I've never participated in the PD Biggest Loser, but I've followed along through the years. Kudos to everyone for taking the leap!

    I've experienced my share of ups and downs and years of frustration with my weight and eating habits--which are ongoing. I'm a little over 6'3", and whether for good or for ill, it's fairly easy for me to pack on both fat and muscle. My highest weight was 300 pounds, which I reached about ten years ago. Even though I was unhappy with my weight and eating habits I didn't make a concerted effort to lose weight until March of 2011. Through a combination of calorie restriction (I use MyFitnessPal), cutting out a lot of junk food, and taking up running I made it down to 185 last Fall. However, a winter of lazy discontent brought me back up over 200 again. So now I am embarking on what I hope is one last push to shed the last of the excess fat hanging around my midsection. Right now my body fat percentage is around 17%. That's not great, but wow is it an improvement from where I was just two years ago.

    Ideally, I would probably end up around 180 after putting back on any muscle, which I hope to do as part of my own self-guided fitness program. I have some ideas, but I need to keep researching the best ways for me to 1. eat more healthily, 2. continue to lose excess fat, and 3. put on muscle. So, I have much more to learn and do. For now I'm sticking to running and watching my caloric intake. These need to be lifestyle decisions, not short-term weight-loss decisions. Otherwise, I'll fail.

    Anyway, I may not participate much if at all in PD's Biggest Loser, but I'll keep an eye on the thread. I wish everyone the best as you go forward in your journey!
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  21. #18
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,921
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I need to lose about 25-30 lbs. I've lost about 4 in the last week and a half. Added green juice, increased the size of my breakfast and decreased the size of meals later in the day (no more eating a whole meal after 9pm). Decreased the amount of packaged food I eat, decreased the amount of gluten in my diet. Last but not least, I started running from Zombies while on an elliptical machine to take the pressure off my knees (https://www.zombiesrungame.com/) So far, so good.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  22. #19
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I did poorly eating wise this past week but I weighed the same as last week 333 lbs. The Adipex is working good overall. Since my beginning a weight loss program through the VA alone for support it was a roller coaster effect. I started their program in 02/13 with a great nutritionist weighing 362 lbs. AT first I dropped 10 pounds a month over 2 months. After that my PTSD really kicked in and I gained it most of it back For me it is hard not to eat after 9pm since I work at least until 9pm five to six days a week. I went to my family doctor about my knee and he refused to look at the knee until I drop a minimum of 50-70 lbs. He prescribed me the Adipex then. I still have yet to start an exercise program. My plan is to start slow on the treadmill because of my knees and ankle. I also am going to do a light workout routine with weights. I will have to test my resolve with weights because of strength in my left shoulder due to rotator cuff surgery.

  23. #20
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,847

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    gonna bump this thread. i started dieting 7 weeks ago and exercising more. I had been losing weight all year just from working more (i'm on my feet all day running back and forth so its pretty helpful) after being unemployed for awhile, but the diet really kicked things into overdrive. I've gone from a size 46 to a size 40. I was a 48/50 when I was unemployed. And tonight I ran over a mile straight for the first time in probably close to 10 years. I don't know pounds lost as I'm trying not to get caught up in the numbers and its working pretty well so far. I'm almost at the size I was when I graduated high school. Which is still bigger than I want to be, but reversing 5 years of weight gain in about two months is pretty exciting.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  25. #21
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I'm gonna join this thread as I need to change my lifestyle a bit and I believe this is the perfect time to do it. As some of you know I recently had to put my dog down and my wife and I have noticed how much we don't do now because we always had the obligation/joy of taking care of the dog before, and we find ourselves with a great sense of freetime, so we have both decide to really buckle down and make exercising and fitness apart of our lives again. Over the past 2 weeks we have really made a conscious effort to take 30 minute evening walk before dinner, and we have been doing some of Jillian Michaels videos every other day but those take quite an effort to push through and actually do. My wife loves them, but she has motivation issues. But my wife is all of 115lbs and just needs to tone it up if you will, and build some strength.

    I'm 6ft tall, 245lbs. I'm struggled with weight for most of my life, except for college when I was in my best shape and weighed only 180lbs and a size 30 would fall off my waist. 10 years later i'm 31 years old and size 40. I've spent the last 7-8 years working a desk job /career, and it has really taken a toll on my overall health. I have prehypertension, lower back problems, and you start to notice things that you could easily do in your early 20's that you can't do now on your best day because the weight is holding you back. My goal is to get down to 200lbs again and to touch rim on the basketball court again.

    One thing i really want to do is find away to get some exercise in while I am at work. Its so easily to plop down in this chair for 3-4 hours a time and not move. So am always trying to fidget my legs while sitting down. I've also tried getting up and doing 15 push ups every 60-90 minutes all day long. I did this once for 2 weeks straight, but it is very hard to stick to because exercising is not considered work behavior. So I find myself sneaking to supply room or the restroom to do my push ups. But this is supposed to help keep your metabolism from completely shutting down during the day.

    I've used my fitness pal in the past. One thing that really hits home when it comes to calorie deficits is when you add up all the sodas you consume in a week, and you realize that you have to hit the gym twice just work off those calories. So in effect if I gave up Sodas I would be gaining 2 extra work outs. Hard to give up Sodas though, i'm down to 1 a day though.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  26. #22
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,436
    Mood

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    I haven't posted on here in quite some time but I have plateaued and am still around 332 lbs. I am gonna try to get going on the treadmill and start writing down what I eat and drink more water. It is hard top do the treadmill now because I walk so much at work. Also taking the adipex every day as well because I end up missing several a week because I forget to take it in the morning.

  27. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,855
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My second dad has lost a ton of weight doing the diet where you drink a ton of water, dehydrate yourself and repeat. He said it was the diet of a guy who bent the rules to win Kickboxing titles in China, if you want to give it a lot.
    No offense but that sounds awful. Doesn't sound healthy at all. I hate the word diet my family still tells me I'm on a diet and I guess I have been on a diet for 2 years. I changed my lifestyle and I am glad I did. I will never go back to eating that nasty junk food again on a regular basis. I was just uneducated on the subject of nutrition. Before I would eat 6k calories a day and didn't think anything of it because that is what I knew. I though McDonalds and BK 7 days a week was normal. Once I learned what a health life style was losing the weight was really easy for me. I was 240 when I started and after 6months I was down to 170. The best part is I feel great so much more focused than before. That food was so bad for my mind. I am just glad I learned before it was to late. I am back to playing basketball everyday. I couldn't play two years ago because the weight caused my knees to pop out of place all the time. I haven't been hurt since I feel great. It truly is a lifestyle change. If you commit yourself it can be done. Really rewarding being healthy. That is my goal just stay healthy.

  28. #24
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No offense but that sounds awful. Doesn't sound healthy at all. I hate the word diet my family still tells me I'm on a diet and I guess I have been on a diet for 2 years. I changed my lifestyle and I am glad I did. I will never go back to eating that nasty junk food again on a regular basis. I was just uneducated on the subject of nutrition. Before I would eat 6k calories a day and didn't think anything of it because that is what I knew. I though McDonalds and BK 7 days a week was normal. Once I learned what a health life style was losing the weight was really easy for me. I was 240 when I started and after 6months I was down to 170. The best part is I feel great so much more focused than before. That food was so bad for my mind. I am just glad I learned before it was to late. I am back to playing basketball everyday. I couldn't play two years ago because the weight caused my knees to pop out of place all the time. I haven't been hurt since I feel great. It truly is a lifestyle change. If you commit yourself it can be done. Really rewarding being healthy. That is my goal just stay healthy.
    SO then what did you start eating? If you had to eat out for lunch what did you usually get?
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  29. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,855
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Anyone Want to do the Biggest Loser Thread Again???

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SO then what did you start eating? If you had to eat out for lunch what did you usually get?
    well today i ate a banana for breakfast at about 9. For lunch I cooked Caribbean Jerk Turkey at about 12:30. I then went and played basketball for 3 hours. I ate a salad at about 5:30 and went to the Red Lion grog house for dinner at 8 and had their Indian Curry Chicken dish served with white rice. I just finished a quick workout because i will be busy the next few days and wont be able to workout. I like cooking myself more than eating out that is for sure. I tend to cook at home for almost every meal. I only eat out with friends. When I am in school which starts next week I basically only eat salad and bananas because I have no time to cook in between classes.

    I eat a ton of turkey, chicken and fish fruits and veggies(well that about sums up all I eat ) But when I eat out I normally eat fish or salad. I didn't use to like salad but I love it now. Only places that really sucks is the pizza/Italian places. It seems like I never eat when i have to go there. I try to stick to no pasta and especially no bread. Taking bread out a few months ago has made a huge difference. So much more energy bread and not drinking anything but water or coffee for me have made the most difference. The only food I still want that is junk is chocolate pancakes. I still let my self eat them about once a month. But I mean my body doesn't really want that food anymore. I bet if I was forced to eat Taco Bell for a few days it would give my body a fit(that use to be my favorite food lol would eat it all the time)I went to the fair the other day and didn't eat they didn't have anything that looked good. The smell of a funnel cake made me want to puke. 3 years ago at the fair I would of ate a funnel cake and an elephant ear and probably a lot more lol.

Similar Threads

  1. PD's Biggest Loser 2012
    By travmil in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:21 AM
  2. The Biggest Loser to have an NFL themed episode September 20th
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. So who is the biggest loser?
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
  4. PD: Biggest Loser 2010 Edition
    By bellisimo in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:31 AM
  5. Who is PD's BIGGEST LOSER???
    By Los Angeles in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •