Thread: It Looks Like MIAMI has Won 13 in a ROW and Pacers tied with Detroit :)

XXSASSXX31

Default It Looks Like MIAMI has Won 13 in a ROW and Pacers tied with Detroit :)

Dwayne Wade is amazing...Miami is a team to be reckoned with....even when S. Jackson and even if Ron Artest possibly comes back playoff time. This Miami Heat team is good and luckily our arch-enemy Detroit is going to lose GO PACERS!!!!!

Default Re: It Looks Like MIAMI has Won 13 in a ROW and Pacers tied with Detroit :)

Wade is amazing, but I think anyone who watched the Pacers play the Heat in the playoffs last season is not surprised at all. He is so clutch, and impossible to guard and he is an excellent defender. Is he better than T-Mac, I don't know, but he is as good as any perimeter player in the whole NBA.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: It Looks Like MIAMI has Won 13 in a ROW and Pacers tied with Detroit :)

Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dwayne Wade is amazing...Miami is a team to be reckoned with....even when S. Jackson and even if Ron Artest possibly comes back playoff time. This Miami Heat team is good and luckily our arch-enemy Detroit is going to lose GO PACERS!!!!!
    Its good that they will most likely win.And that we are tied with Detroit.But now we are going to have to hear on ESPN and everywhere else how good the Heat are and how they will win the East uncontested and win the Finals.I agree the Heat are very very good but I don't think its a sure thing they will win the East.Indy and Detroit will get healthy and start playing better.I still think the East goes through Indy or Detroit.(Try telling that to Mark Jackson )Anyways great win even though I didn't see the game but it sounds like the Pacers are getting back to normal.GO PACERS!!!!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Detroit didn't score in the last 7 minutes. Amazing!
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

well-played game by the heat, and a total choke-job by my boys in the 4th, after we had the game under control for %90 of the game.....showed zero character whatsoever.

We missed open jumpers, we missed put-backs, we missed DUNKS...yeesh, we folded like we were the spurs or something.....

Oh well, Pistons and Miami are even with 1 win each, I suppose we'll come back strong the next time we play them.

Dammit though, shoulda won this game.

Oh well, its only december. Lots of time to catch up, and a charmin-soft january to catch up with.....

XXSASSXX31

Miami will surely end up with the best record in the Eastern Conference...but Indy will ultimately be superior to them. I really do not see Detroit as much as a threat as everyone else sees them as. They are a very weak champion.

BTW, I must say again: LOVE that ignore feature, especially on nights like these.....

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    well-played game by the heat, and a total choke-job by my boys in the 4th, after we had the game under control for %90 of the game.....showed zero character whatsoever.

Oh well, Pistons and Miami are even with 1 win each, I suppose we'll come back strong the next time we play them.

Dammit though, shoulda won this game.
    LMAO. We should do the "Best of Collection" of KSTAT. He says the same thing each and every game.

"Total choke-job", "Lack of character" etc etc etc.

The fact of the matter is the excuses must stop. Detroit is not injured or have players suspended like the Pacers. Fact of the matter is, Detroit isn't just as good as a team as everyone says they are and are very lucky champions and would not have been champs had J.O. been healthy last year. No one in the NBA fears the Pistons when the play them, even scrub teams....Champions should have more respect.

... and you say the same thing back to him every game.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

All we have to do is win our division... all we have to do is win our division... all we have to do is win our division...

How nice would it be to have Detroit and Miami beat each other up in the EC semis?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    All we have to do is win our division... all we have to do is win our division... all we have to do is win our division...

How nice would it be to have Detroit and Miami beat each other up in the EC semis?
    Hmm. Maybe. If we win the Central, and Miami has a better record:

1)Miami
    2)Indiana
    3)Atlantic Winner
    4)Detroit

Assuming they all advance, we would face the Atlantic winner and Miami would take on Detroit in round 2.

That might happen. I hope it does, actually.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    Hmm. Maybe. If we win the Central, and Miami has a better record:

1)Miami
    2)Indiana
    3)Atlantic Winner
    4)Detroit

Assuming they all advance, we would face the Atlantic winner and Miami would take on Detroit in round 2.

That might happen. I hope it does, actually.
    Yeah because the Atlantic winner will most likely be a bit weaker.And having the Heat and Pistons battle it out would be nice.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

let's keep hearing that bs...anyone see the comparison ESPN threw up? how the teams that went 14-1 or so in the month of december all went to the NBA Finals...well guess what...THEY HAVE NO BENCH...and if shaq goes out...THEY ARE SCREWED...Give me a break...who worries you next on that team? Eddie jones? LMFAO

I'd still love toplay Miami in the playoffs. Dwane Wade is going to get the Tayshaun Prince treatment. Larry doesn't like showing his hadn before the playoffs, but I guarentee you if we ever meet Miami, Tay is going to play off of wade, and we'll see just how accurate that jumper of his is going to be over a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    I'd still love toplay Miami in the playoffs. Dwane Wade is going to get the Tayshaun Prince treatment. Larry doesn't like showing his hadn before the playoffs, but I guarentee you if we ever meet Miami, Tay is going to play off of wade, and we'll see just how accurate that jumper of his is going to be over a 7 game series.
    Don't get me wrong, Prince is a great defender. But Wade will be hard for him to guard. Imagine Prince trying to guard Rip, but with better handles. Wade's not Kobe, playing on the wing. Prince will spend more time on E.Jones.

You'll have shotblockers down low, but you can't play off Shaq too much.

Liquid Slap

I just hope somebody wins the ECF besides Miami. I can't stand the whole "Shaq is here now. Miami definitely wins" crap. What has their schedule looked like? Have they been beating playoff teams? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Slap
    I just hope somebody wins the ECF besides Miami. I can't stand the whole "Shaq is here now. Miami definitely wins" crap. What has their schedule looked like? Have they been beating playoff teams? I don't know.
    @Utah
    @Milwaukee
    Memphis
    @Toronto
    Washington
    @Washington
    Denver
    Orlando
    Boston
    @Sacramento
    @LA Lakers
    Atlanta
    @Detroit

(also 7 away games with Sac, Lakers en Detroit included)

woman without a team

Kstat, what exactly is up with Larry Brown's health? Craig Seiger made it sound like he's having major kidney problems and is going to have more surgery. If this keeps up I wouldn't expect him to be around for the playoffs. I know how much you love Gar so maybe you're not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEman
    @Utah
    @Milwaukee
    Memphis
    @Toronto
    Washington
    @Washington
    Denver
    Orlando
    Boston
    @Sacramento
    @LA Lakers
    Atlanta
    @Detroit

(also 7 away games with Sac, Lakers en Detroit included)
    That's 6 wins over current playoff teams, with 4 on the road. However, the Heat deserve all the credit in the world. If it was easy to win 13 in a row, everyone would do it.

wade sucked it up in the olympics...he'll drown just as easy. And he's injury prone...can't believe people think he's better then tmac...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    wade sucked it up in the olympics...he'll drown just as easy. And he's injury prone...can't believe people think he's better then tmac...lmao
    Yeah... Tmac looked great in the Olympics, didn't he?

i'd take dwyane wade over tmac in aheartbeat.

BTW, where is Jose Slaughter on this? I somehow remember him telling me that Miami would be lucky to make the playoffs.

I told you guys at the party that this would happen. Our suspensions/injurys just mean that we won't have as good a record, but they scare the crap out of me come playoff time.

Everybody & I mean everybody get on your knees right now & pray that Jalen Rose does not end up in Miami.

I don't want Jalen on our team, but unfortunately he would thrive off of Shaq. I don't even think he would question who is the man on that team. He might conflict with Wade, but then again I could also see him using this as his salvation & just outright tear up teams that double down on Shaq.