Eric Gordon

NO gets:

Danny Granger
    Minnesota's 2013 First Round Pick

IND gets:

Derrick Williams
    Darius Miller
    Luke Ridnour

This deal evens out the rosters of three teams. Gordon goes to Minny who is looking to takea chance to keep Love around. They give up Derrick Williams and their first, which in all likelihood, will be the 9th overall pick. They take on an injury concern, which they have done recently in Brandon Roy.

We send Granger to NO, who slides into their SF slot as a veteran presence on a young team. The most important aspect of this trade for NO is his leadership qualities and whatever he brings to the table is a bonus. They only pay for one year of his salary and they could resign him fairly cheap for a few years since they have a lot of cap flexibility going forward. They get the ninth overall which is right in line with their youthful direction. They have a glut of ball dominant guards in Vasquez, Rivers, and Gordon, so they will priobably look to go with a wing early in the draft. Shabazz Muhammed would be a perfect fit for them long-term.

Indy gets a lot of cap flexibility in this deal. Williams only makes $5M and $6M over the next two years. He would come in and replace either West or George (who can slide over) and it makes us a bigger team than we already are. He is capable of hitting that mid-range jumper and can score, which is something we desperately need from our depth. He becomes our best bench guy, but would get way more minutes here than he did in Minny. He also takes the pressure off of West having to play too many minutes as he ages. We could sign West to a bigger two year deal this way and then reassess where he is at in two years. Darius Miller is a kid I really liked coming out of college. He is a mature kid with a great work ethic. He is a SF and would replace the minutes Sam Young gives us on the cheap. Ridnour becomes our one year stop-gap backup PG to make salaries work (if necessary). Stephenson could handle the third string PG duties.

Overall, this deal is advantageous to all three teams. Let me know what you think.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pacergod2 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: NO/MIN/IND

Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MIN gets:

Eric Gordon

NO gets:

Danny Granger
    Minnesota's 2013 First Round Pick

IND gets:

Derrick Williams
    Darius Miller
    Luke Ridnour

This deal evens out the rosters of three teams. Gordon goes to Minny who is looking to takea chance to keep Love around. They give up Derrick Williams and their first, which in all likelihood, will be the 9th overall pick. They take on an injury concern, which they have done recently in Brandon Roy.

We send Granger to NO, who slides into their SF slot as a veteran presence on a young team. The most important aspect of this trade for NO is his leadership qualities and whatever he brings to the table is a bonus. They only pay for one year of his salary and they could resign him fairly cheap for a few years since they have a lot of cap flexibility going forward. They get the ninth overall which is right in line with their youthful direction. They have a glut of ball dominant guards in Vasquez, Rivers, and Gordon, so they will priobably look to go with a wing early in the draft. Shabazz Muhammed would be a perfect fit for them long-term.

Indy gets a lot of cap flexibility in this deal. Williams only makes $5M and $6M over the next two years. He would come in and replace either West or George (who can slide over) and it makes us a bigger team than we already are. He is capable of hitting that mid-range jumper and can score, which is something we desperately need from our depth. He becomes our best bench guy, but would get way more minutes here than he did in Minny. He also takes the pressure off of West having to play too many minutes as he ages. We could sign West to a bigger two year deal this way and then reassess where he is at in two years. Darius Miller is a kid I really liked coming out of college. He is a mature kid with a great work ethic. He is a SF and would replace the minutes Sam Young gives us on the cheap. Ridnour becomes our one year stop-gap backup PG to make salaries work (if necessary). Stephenson could handle the third string PG duties.

Overall, this deal is advantageous to all three teams. Let me know what you think.
    I'd do that all day.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Default Re: NO/MIN/IND

i like it and it looks fair to all teams.