Thread: *URGENT* Question for Pacer fans...

XXSASSXX31

Default *URGENT* Question for Pacer fans...

Hello,

I am going to the Pacers-Suns game in Phoenix on Sunday Jan. 9. I got tickets 1 row bhind the Pacers bench in seats 15 and 16. I believe those are at the very far corner in ROW 1 at America West Arena. What seats do the players usually sit in (the ones in front of me). The reason I am asking, is because I want to be near Reggie Miller and I know where I bought the tickets they also have seats in the same row different from the ones I have. Do you think I should just keep these, or should I try to get seats away from the corner in ROW 1. These are at the very far end corner behind the Pacers bench, and I know Reggie tends to sit near the end, but I don't know how far end these are. Someone help me, especially if they know where Reggie usually sits on the road and what I should do about this. Thanks!

-N.G.

XXSASSXX31

Default Re: *URGENT* Question for Pacer fans...

no one can help me?

I'm never really focus on where our players are sitting on the bench on the road. I see Reggie next to the assistant coaches alot of the time so thats probably in the middle of the bench.

are u just wanting a good view of reggie? or do you want to talk to him? possibly get a sig?
    maybe you'd be better off playing the lotto?

XXSASSXX31

JOONEAL7,

If Reggie sees me he'll come to me. I know him, now go get some more headbands and cry about them when you don't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by NickGreen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    JOONEAL7,

If Reggie sees me he'll come to me. I know him, now go get some more headbands and cry about them when you don't get one.
    Sassan, your ice is so thin to begin with, I wouldn't start.

woman without a team

I don't ever remember seeing Reggie sit at the end of the bench. Even when he was hurt he sat next to the coaches.

Reggie stopped sitting at the end of the bench when all his contemporaries left. After the post-Finals rebuild, the only close friend he had was Vern Fleming, so he started sitting by the coaches.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

XXSASSXX31

When I was at the Pacers-Clippers game he sat right across the court from me which was near the end of the bench...but not all the way...also, I think if I have seats all the way to the end it might benefit me when the players walk onto the court.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Even if you were close to Regg, he doesn't sig many autographs so chances are he would probably say no, he went to my highschools football game, Whiteland vs Roncolli, his girlfriends niece is a cheerleader, and he wouldn't even sign anything then, but he was giving kids high fives.

XXSASSXX31

Look, I don't care much about a Reggie autograph. I just want to talk to him again and I will. I did last game too

DANCINGHARRY

good to see you again sasson. I will be a the spurs game same type seats on the 6th of jan.