Thread: Colts & Chargers - Easy Road To Divisional Playoffs?

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Colts & Chargers - Easy Road To Divisional Playoffs?

After yesterday's game, I came away really impressed with both the Colts and the Chargers and cannot see them falling Wild Card Weekend. Am I wrong?

The Jets and Jaguars are faltering while the Broncos and Ravens are woefully inconsistant. The only team I'm worried about is the Bills, who are red hot.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

byetimmy

Default Re: Colts & Chargers - Easy Road To Divisional Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After yesterday's game, I came away really impressed with both the Colts and the Chargers and cannot see them falling Wild Card Weekend. Am I wrong?

The Jets and Jaguars are faltering while the Broncos and Ravens are woefully inconsistant. The only team I'm worried about is the Bills, who are red hot.
    The Bills are the darling of the media right now, but they really haven't beaten anyone yet. I think they've come a LONG way since their 0-4 start, but I don't quite think they've got what it takes to really compete for the AFC. If they do happen to make it to the postseason, I think they're a one-and-done. I'd probably say the same thing about any team that makes the 5 or 6 seed. The AFC is just too tough.

It's a race between the top 4 seeds, and I wouldn't be surprised if any one of them wins it all.

realtyczar

Default Re: Colts & Chargers - Easy Road To Divisional Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Buffalo worries me as well. They have come on like gang busters here in the last 8 games. The good thing is that we should get them at home. I always feel better when we play a tough game at home than away. (Especially Buffalo! burrrr!) Next week will tell the tale. IF we can go into Denver and beat them, then I think we are ready to take on the rest of the AFC.