Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is gonna **** u off!!!!!!!!!!!

pb777

Default This is gonna **** u off!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. So I just got off work. I dj'd a Christmas party at Club Fusion tonight. Everything was good until about 1am when in walks Darvin Ham and Ben wallace. I'm shocked - wtf are these 2 doing in the club hours before they have to be at Conseco?

Well needless to say, people here really don't like or respect the pistons. Several people walked right up to them saying "fukk detroit" and "fukk u" and "u ain't ****" or whatever. It was crazy, but they seemed to enjoy hearing people talk ***** to them.

At about 2am somehow Ben gets the wireless mic and started chanting "detroit basketball". I cut the mic off, quickly. Darvin comes running up to me, damn near threatening me to turn the mic on. I politely tell him no. He was really upset and told me that they (detroit) were gonna stomp the **** outta us tomorrow and that JO (I was wearing JO's jersey at the time) was gonna get served. All I could do was laugh

Here's what really pissed me off - at the end of the night i was talking with ben in vip. He was saying that we should be happy for them since they "brought the championship back to the east" and since they repped for us in the finals last year. WHAT??????? I asked him if he remebered throwing the towel at ron on Nov 19 and inciting the riot that followed b/c every single Pacers fan does and that we will never forget that day. He said that Ron is a ***** and that he owns him on and off the court. I was speachless. Really I wanted to choke him but i kept it professional. Keepin it movin', I told him that we would see him tomorrow.

Man i hope that we stomp the pistons tomorrow (today). Ben and Darvin left with some groupies, maybe they will be tired at the game.

I'm tired, gonna get some sleep. Cant wait for the game. All I ask of those of you attending the game is to be louder than ever. Boo these ******* pistons and cheer for our Pacers. I spoke with JO today and he is really excited about being back. Please show him and the rest of the team your support. It will be the best Christmas gift ever to win the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: This is gonna **** u off!!!!!!!!!!!

omg...I would have choked at the sound of that...I mean was the alchohol good?! WTF is he thinking? UHG WE BETTER MURDER THEM! SOMEONE RELAY THIS MSG TO OUR GUYS! THERE WALKING AROUND OUR CITY TALKING **** LIKE THIS!? AHHHHH THAT'S IT!

BTW PB you ever dig up that hold that beat? jw

DETROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT BASKKKKKKKETBBBBBBBBBBALLLLLLL SUCKS!

ahhhhhhhhh! The suspense is killing me! If we don't come out with the most inspiring basketball ever...then something is seriously wrong!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I disagree.

It'd be more fitting for Big Ben to have a 20-20 night in a Pistons win.

ReGgieMiLLeR31

KSTAT, you are nothing but a disgrace. You read the comments by our forum DJ about what Ben and Darvin did at the club, and all it shows it what kind of unclassy punks they are and do not care much about their team (a club the night before a big game???)....and Ben calling Ron his b!tch? WTF is that? I wish so much Ron didn't try to restrain himself and just killed Ben...and trust me he would have...Ron would have eaten Ben alive...these kind of things show what kind of trash the Detroit Pistons players really are...especially Ben Wallace and Darvin Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree.

It'd be more fitting for Big Ben to have a 20-20 night in a Pistons win.

woman without a team

You would think after what happened to Michael O. at the Tikki Bar players would stick to their hotel rooms. What goes on in a hotel room stays in a hotel room--unless you're Mike Tyson or Kobe.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Its funny how every rival thinks they can just come to Indy and take over our town.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, this is all hard to believe. And on Christmas, too!

I would continue to lose respect for the Pistons, if I had any respect left for them at all.

woman without a team

We all know that a lot of basketball players go out the night before a game. Exactly how many go out the night before a grudge match when they should be in their room resting a "sprained ankle"? Game time decision my

BTW, with all due respect to PB, I think he's just trying to stir you guys up.

PistonsDynasty

I really don't believe this at all!

Big Ben and Sag-nasty are class act guys off the court. I just find it hard to believe Ben and Ham will be in a bar 10 hours before they play a game.

But if this is the truth Ben Wallace is going to have a great game. He's steps up Big when he's angry or has a chip on his shoulder.

ReGgieMiLLeR31

PB Is no liar, he is the DJ for the Indiana Pacers and has always been truthful and there is no reason to doubt him.

BTW, with all due respect to PB, I think he's just trying to stir you guys up.
    I agree,let it go already.

I believe this story as much as I believe in Santa Clause.

MillerTime

I was actually at Club Nuclear Fission and I saw Stephen Jackson with Ron Artest. They were both wearing Ben Wallace jerseys and they grabbed the mic from DJ Johnny B and yelled "Pacers Baaaaaaaaaaaasket ball". I couldn't believe it.

Someone needs to check DJ Paul into rehab for his drug problem. He's seeing imaginary things.

pb777

I'm gonna ignore the fact that several of you just called me a liar.

Seriously, I am not kidding. This really happened. Just thought you guys would be interested to know.

Being a dj, i see things that you guys dont. That is one of my contributions to this site, to give you an off-court perspective of the players. I would not post anything on here that is not true. So if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice, whatever. I mean, what reason would I have to lie? Maybe in the future I'll just keep stuff like this to myself...

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by pb777

Seriously, I am not kidding. This really happened. Just thought you guys would be interested to know.

Being a dj, i see things that you guys dont. That is one of my contributions to this site, to give you an off-court perspective of the players. I would not post anything on here that is not true. So if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice, whatever. I mean, what reason would I have to lie? Maybe in the future I'll just keep stuff like this to myself...
    I believe you. I think you should have given Ben a shout out during the game. Something like "Loved sharing the Egg Nog at 2AM!"

ReGgieMiLLeR31

PB...don't keep it to yourself...we appreciate it and you should let J.O. and Ronnie know about the stuff they said.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I believe you.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

He said that Ron is a ***** and that he owns him on and off the court. I was speachless.
    This would imply his actions were designed to get a rise out of Ron hoping to 'push his buttons' and get an incident, not simply Wallace 'losing it and over-reacting'. If so, mission accomplished I guess. He created an incident that will resonate for the Pacers a very long time.

I would've hoped Wallace felt bad for being the person that started the whole series of events to unfold.... It sounds like he's happy about it and that it worked better than he could've ever imagined (for him and Detroit).

-Bball

I believe you. As far as Ben and Hamm being class guys off the court. Well we don't really know any of these guys now do we. We know Ben is a punk on the court and that is all I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    I believe you. As far as Ben and Hamm being class guys off the court. Well we don't really know any of these guys now do we. We know Ben is a punk on the court and that is all I care about.
    ...and reggie miller could be selling cocaine to school-children alongside Larry Bird. Without proof we really don't know a thing, do we?

personally, these are some pretty hard-core things to say about people when you have zero proof whatsoever.

Especially since I sincerely doubt Ham and Ben would be rolling around INDY nightclubs 10 hours before gametime, calling people "*****es."

ReGgieMiLLeR31

KSTAT, you are a disgrace and need to watch your comments on this Pacers board. Ben Wallace is a punk, face it. He is nothing but a piece of trash.

...and reggie miller could be selling cocaine to school-children alongside Larry Bird. Without proof we really don't know a thing, do we?

personally, these are some pretty hard-core things to say about people when you have zero proof whatsoever.

Especially since I sincerely doubt Ham and Ben would be rolling around INDY nightclubs 10 hours before gametime, calling people "*****es."
    Just for the record, I've seen plenty of NBA Players in the Fusion before gameday. Damon Stoudamire, Ruben Patterson, Tracy McGrady, plenty of the Pacers. Plenty more that I can't think of right now. I always wondered why I saw so many NBA players there because I think there's much better clubs in Indianapolis. And don't sleep on INDY's club life. It's just as roudy here as it is anywhere else. Hit the Lotus on a Saturday night on club 421 on a Friday.