View Poll Results: Should the Pacers sit Danny for the rest of the year?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 33.68%
  • No

    63 66.32%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 231

Thread: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

  1. #126
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    What's this? An actual doctor saying the path Danny has taken is, *gasp*, NORMAL!

    Kaeding said it’s not uncommon for athletes to have setbacks while working their way back from the injury. The Pacers were also prepared for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock.

    You start to feel better, but as soon as you get back and you start going hard, it’s not uncommon for the pain to come back,” Kaeding said. “That’s why it’s such a challenging problem.”
    And then he goes into how there's different ways to treat it, you know, because we've all been told that the Pacers misdiagnosed it from the beginning since they've changed tactics...
    “It seriously is a difficult problem to deal with,” Kaeding said. “There’s probably 15 or 20 treatments people use to quiet it down. The fact that there’s so many treatments tells you not one of them works great. If one was great, the other 19 would go away.”Surgery is an option but that doesn’t have a “slam dunk-high success rate,” according to Kaeding. The he Pacers have avoided that route thus far.
    “Again, once it’s well established, it’s not an easy problem to treat, specially in athletes who continue to be active,” Kaeding said. “If it was someone like myself, I could take a couple of months off. It’s hard for athletes to do that, especially elite and professional athletes.”
    Cue up the internet doctors.
    Last edited by Since86; 03-20-2013 at 02:54 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  3. #127
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,554

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Kaeding said itís not uncommon for athletes to have setbacks while working their way back from the injury. The Pacers were also prepared for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock.
    so not such a complete surprise as some have implied.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  5. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so not such a complete surprise as some have implied.
    Downright shocking, I tell you. The Pacers being prepared for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock.

    Amazing. The Pacers must have had some kind of contingency plan in place all along. Such a novel idea. Jeesh what a bunch of smart buggers they are. Who in their wildest imagination would possibly have suspected such a thing?
    Last edited by beast23; 03-20-2013 at 07:30 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  7. #129

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Does the Pacer FO need to start thinking about the 5 remaining games Danny can play before the possibility of insurance picking up his salary for the year. IIRC if a player plays less than 10 games his salary is covered by insurance. Or is dressing and seating on the bench counted as a game he could have played? I would expect to see this decision made by the FO before the playoffs get close?
    Last edited by Cousy47; 03-20-2013 at 07:15 PM.

  8. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    "The Pacers were prepared", as prepare as to say that "we are getting our all star back so we are going to stay put in the trade deadline", or "we are getting the best trade line acquisition in the league in our all star Danny Granger", yep that sounds "prepare" to me now if you think that Green is this great "prepared" plan I don't know what to tell you.

    Of course they are going to say that they were "prepared", like they are going to admit that their job has been horrible so far lol.

  9. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "The Pacers were prepared", as prepare as to say that "we are getting our all star back so we are going to stay put in the trade deadline", or "we are getting the best trade line acquisition in the league in our all star Danny Granger", yep that sounds "prepare" to me now if you think that Green is this great "prepared" plan I don't know what to tell you.

    Of course they are going to say that they were "prepared", like they are going to admit that their job has been horrible so far lol.
    Reading comprehension helps. Take the entire quote, not just part of it. The Pacers were prepared "for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock". This is clear and undeniable evidence, even on your part (I would hope), that the Pacers had a plan with and without Granger.

    As for Green, I have not made any comments regarding the Pacers plans when they acquired Green, therefore go there if you wish, but doing so will involve a dialog without me.

  10. #132
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,921
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading comprehension helps. Take the entire quote, not just part of it. The Pacers were prepared "for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock". This is clear and undeniable evidence, even on your part (I would hope), that the Pacers had a plan with and without Granger.

    As for Green, I have not made any comments regarding the Pacers plans when they acquired Green, therefore go there if you wish, but doing so will involve a dialog without me.
    Keep hope alive!

    But please don't hold your breath.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  11. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading comprehension helps.
    There is no reason for you to always try to talk down to me.

    Take the entire quote, not just part of it. The Pacers were prepared "for the possibility of Granger running into a roadblock". This is clear and undeniable evidence, even on your part (I would hope), that the Pacers had a plan with and without Granger.

    As for Green, I have not made any comments regarding the Pacers plans when they acquired Green, therefore go there if you wish, but doing so will involve a dialog without me.
    There is nothing and I mean nothing that tells me that they were "prepared for the possibility of Danny running into a roadblock", this part of the article is nothing but a PR spin, I mean I could be "prepare" to kill a tiger with a knife but that doesn't mean I am "prepare" to kill the tiger, I am just some crazy duma$$ that doesn't know that I need something better than a knife to kill the tiger.

    Again the Pacers quotes at the time Danny was coming back tell us pretty much how "prepare" they were, saying that their all star was coming back to make them one of the best teams in the NBA doesn't sound to like they were "prepared" for some kind of "roadblock", saying that it was going to take few weeks for Danny to be the starter doesn't tell me that they were "prepared" either, I have a feeling that you didn't see the Vogel, Walsh and Pritchard interviews at the time.

    If you tell me that this amazing backup plan they had was to count on Green, Young and OJ I really don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-20-2013 at 08:35 PM.

  12. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep hope alive!

    But please don't hold your breath.
    You're right, what the hell was I thinking.

    But, there still is that one thing. We shouldn't believe what Vnzla posts. After all, it's not what he himself believes. I'm pretty sure that it's just a PR spin. He couldn't possibly be telling us what he actually thinks. I mean, doesn't everyone constantly lie about what they are thinking, what they have planned and what they are currently planning?

    I mean, jeesh. Vnzla has made that perfectly clear to us.

    If one has no faith in the core values of those running the team one supposedly loves, I think that perhaps one is supporting the wrong team. One should therefore find a new team to support.
    Last edited by beast23; 03-20-2013 at 08:42 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  14. #135
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no reason for you to always try to talk down to me.



    There is nothing and I mean nothing that tells me that they were "prepared for the possibility of Danny running into a roadblock", this part of the article is nothing but a PR spin, I mean I could be "prepare" to kill a tiger with a knife but that doesn't mean I am "prepare" to kill the tiger, I am just some crazy duma$$ that doesn't know that I need something better than a knife to kill the tiger.

    Again the Pacers quotes at the time Danny was coming back tell us pretty much how "prepare" they were, saying that their all star was coming back to make them one of the best teams in the NBA doesn't sound to like they were "prepared" for some kind of "roadblock", saying that it was going to take few weeks for Danny to be the starter doesn't tell me that they were "prepared" either, I have a feeling that you didn't see the Vogel, Walsh and Pritchard interviews at the time.

    If you tell me that this amazing backup plan they had was to count on Green, Young and OJ I really don't know what to tell you.
    Not sure what else the Pacers were supposed to do. Maybe mortgage the future for Reddick? But Magic had better deals, so...

    Plus, how many big trades happened this year?

    But yea, if there was some magical fix all trade out there at the deadline I would have been all for it too.

  15. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right, what the hell was I thinking.

    But, there still is that one thing. We shouldn't believe what Vnzla posts. After all, it's not what he himself believes. I'm pretty sure that it's just a PR spin. He couldn't possibly be telling us what he actually thinks. I mean, doesn't everyone constantly lie about what they are thinking, what they have planned and what they are currently planning?

    I mean, jeesh. Vnzla has made that perfectly clear to us.

    If one has no faith in the core values of those running the team one supposedly loves, I think that perhaps one is supporting the wrong team. One should therefore find a new team to support.

    I have no idea what you are talking about, it seems like the type of conversation you have with yourself when you have no other excuses to make about the team, you still have not proven to me or giving me an example about what this amazing plan the Pacers have/had, you don't even have one example.

  16. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure what else the Pacers were supposed to do. Maybe mortgage the future for Reddick? But Magic had better deals, so...

    Plus, how many big trades happened this year?

    But yea, if there was some magical fix all trade out there at the deadline I would have been all for it too.

    I have seen similar posts like this every year for the past 5 years, yep there is never nothing to be done...

  17. #138
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have seen similar posts like this every year for the past 5 years, yep there is never nothing to be done...
    You must have missed what was built over the past 5 years then.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  19. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must have missed what was built over the past 5 years then.

    One of the worse benches in the NBA? nope I didn't miss that.

  20. #140
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the worse benches in the NBA? nope I didn't miss that.
    You think the Pacers spent 5 years building a bad bench? You have missed a lot my friend.

    Ian worked out, Green and DJ didn't, I'll be the first to say that. But you have a problem with what was done at the deadline. The problem with that? There wasn't any trade deadline action this year.

    I know you're style, it's easy to say the Pacers should have done something without highlighting what that "something" is. Nobody thought the Pacers would be #2 without Danny right now, be patient and see how we end the season.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  22. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think the Pacers spent 5 years building a bad bench? You have missed a lot my friend.

    Ian worked out, Green and DJ didn't, I'll be the first to say that. But you have a problem with what was done at the deadline. The problem with that? There wasn't any trade deadline action this year.

    I know you're style, it's easy to say the Pacers should have done something without highlighting what that "something" is. Nobody thought the Pacers would be #2 without Danny right now, be patient and see how we end the season.
    You are acting that because the Pacers are in 2nd place in the east that they shouldn't do anything and nope Ian didn't "worked out" he is average at best.

    And just so you know I have been talking for a whole year about what they should have done instead of getting all those scrubs, is not my fault if you missed it.

    Note that I know I'm wasting my time arguing with you, I know you think they are the best team ever.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-20-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  23. #142
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,523
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Note that I know I'm wasting my time arguing with you
    Might be the funniest thing you ever posted.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  24. #143
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no idea what you are talking about, it seems like the type of conversation you have with yourself when you have no other excuses to make about the team, you still have not proven to me or giving me an example about what this amazing plan the Pacers have/had, you don't even have one example.
    I'm sorry. In the future, I will not waste subtleness on you. In fact, I'm out because I was wrong. It is hopeless. I will not waste another post on you. You cannot admit to being wrong because you have such an intense defense mechanism that you are incapable of seeing that you are wrong... Even when direct quotes are presented to you.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  26. #144
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are acting that because the Pacers are in 2nd place in the east that they shouldn't do anything and nope Ian didn't "worked out" he is average at best.
    No, you're confused. I'm saying that the Pacers have built a good team, not perfect. Nobody predicted we would be at this point without Danny for this long. Obviously the PTB have done a good job, no?

    And just so you know I have been talking for a whole year about what they should have done instead of getting all those scrubs, is not my fault if you missed it.
    I haven't missed it. Had the Pacers made the choices you wanted over the years the team would be in terrible shape.

    Note that I know I'm wasting my time arguing with you, I know you think they are the best team ever.
    I don't think that at all, but just make up stuff, it's easier.

    Point is, you were complaining specifically about the Pacers' comments about Danny coming back to help the bench THIS SEASON. From looking at activity around the league, regarding trades, there hasn't been much out there.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  28. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sorry. In the future, I will not waste subtleness on you. In fact, I'm out because I was wrong. It is hopeless. I will not waste another post on you. You cannot admit to being wrong because you have such an intense defense mechanism that you are incapable of seeing that you are wrong... Even when direct quotes are presented to you.
    Tell me what I have been wrong about? ONE EXAMPLE? you got nothing, I'm the one wasting my time arguing with people about things I have already been proven to be right about.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-20-2013 at 10:15 PM.

  29. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, you're confused. I'm saying that the Pacers have built a good team, not perfect. Nobody predicted we would be at this point without Danny for this long. Obviously the PTB have done a good job, no?
    How can you say they have done a good job? they have sucked.



    I haven't missed it. Had the Pacers made the choices you wanted over the years the team would be in terrible shape.
    A healthy Monta Ellis is better than a broken down Danny if you don't think that I don't know what to tell you, now we can't even get a bag of Cheetos for that guy.



    I don't think that at all, but just make up stuff, it's easier.
    Yep making stuff up like Danny is not coming back as all star Danny, what a bunch of lies I posted lol.

    Point is, you were complaining specifically about the Pacers' comments about Danny coming back to help the bench THIS SEASON. From looking at activity around the league, regarding trades, there hasn't been much out there.
    They never made a comment about Danny "helping the bench" who is making s*** up again? their comments were always about him starting.

  30. #147
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you say they have done a good job? they have sucked.
    So the Pacers brass has done a bad job of building a team over 5 years? Wow.

    A healthy Monta Ellis is better than a broken down Danny if you don't think that I don't know what to tell you, now we can't even get a bag of Cheetos for that guy.
    It's not even worth going down the list of all your other ideas.



    Yep making stuff up like Danny is not coming back as all star Danny, what a bunch of lies I posted lol.
    I never said the Pacers are, "the greatest team ever." You made that up. You just now brought up All Star talk, you're all over the place.


    They never made a comment about Danny "helping the bench" who is making s*** up again? their comments were always about him starting.
    Wrong.

    Vogel said Danny coming back would help the bench.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vogel
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    “It’s Danny Granger we’re bringing back, not a D-League guy. I have been happy with our bench play. Of late it’s been one of our strengths, and Lance will only make it better.”
    http://www.therepublic.com/view/loca...rob_1362458245

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  32. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So the Pacers brass has done a bad job of building a team over 5 years? Wow.
    Yep great job by Walsh and Pritchard in this past five years....



    It's not even worth going down the list of all your other ideas.
    I can do it, Scola, Brand, Monta, Crawford, OJ and Kaman.




    I never said the Pacers are, "the greatest team ever." You made that up. You just now brought up All Star talk, you're all over the place.
    Somebody here is all over the place trying to make a point and that isn't me.


    Wrong.

    Vogel said Danny coming back would help the bench.



    http://www.therepublic.com/view/loca...rob_1362458245
    That article you posted makes my point, funny that you even got thanked, more prove that some of this guys don't even read what other people post they just thank posts that argue with me not matter what haha.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-20-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  33. #149
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    You said 5 years and, never mind. Not worth it.

  34. #150
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,611

    Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no reason for you to always try to talk down to me.



    There is nothing and I mean nothing that tells me that they were "prepared for the possibility of Danny running into a roadblock", this part of the article is nothing but a PR spin, I mean I could be "prepare" to kill a tiger with a knife but that doesn't mean I am "prepare" to kill the tiger, I am just some crazy duma$$ that doesn't know that I need something better than a knife to kill the tiger.

    Again the Pacers quotes at the time Danny was coming back tell us pretty much how "prepare" they were, saying that their all star was coming back to make them one of the best teams in the NBA doesn't sound to like they were "prepared" for some kind of "roadblock", saying that it was going to take few weeks for Danny to be the starter doesn't tell me that they were "prepared" either, I have a feeling that you didn't see the Vogel, Walsh and Pritchard interviews at the time.

    If you tell me that this amazing backup plan they had was to count on Green, Young and OJ I really don't know what to tell you.
    First and foremost I have no problem with this post other than you don't need to be involved in a direct confrontation with another poster. But frankly while I may or may not agree with your analogy I don't think you are off base in citing the knife to kill a tiger. In fact I think that was kind of clever myself.

    However now to be fair to everyone else and the Pacers management here I need to point something out.

    You are 100% correct that members of the Pacers were leading us to believe that Danny was further along than what he may or may not have been. However I am pretty certain that you never heard Kevin Pritchard or Donnie Walsh make those statements.

    I know that one time after a practice that Walsh was quoted as saying that he had forgotten how good Danny was so again that did lead to the speculation that he not only was on track but there was the subtle hint there that he was maybe approaching old form. I know I fell into that trap, I don't blame management btw, I just admit to being a fan and really hoping.

    Now here is the part that I want everyone to take away from this.

    Just because there was no trade made doesn't mean one could not have been made. So Vnzla81 has every right to make that complaint. He doesn't know if there was one either but it is his right to speculate. Remember he was saying all along that Granger was going to be the way he is at the current moment so in his mind this was a no brainer. Now the rest of us don't think like that but he is not wrong to have those thoughts.

    Now Vnzla81 you need to take away from this that you don't know that the Pacers didn't try. Don't buy into the Wells piece that they were watching practice instead of working the phones. In this day and age they have smart phones, lap tops other devices and they could have been reached at any time. You don't know that they didn't look and try and do something and then ultimately decided they just couldn't get anything reasonable done.

    You have the right to be upset and IMO you have the right to say "told you so" because this is what you were saying all along. But you can't say that they didn't try either because we just don't know.

    Also to everyone, let's keep this above the belt line. If you don't like what a poster has to say then you have the right to say something to them but not about them.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. Conrad Brunner's blog
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:43 PM
  3. Conrad Brunner to be on JMV at 4:30 today
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
  4. Conrad Brunner: What's the Best Role for Granger?
    By PacersFan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 02:05 AM
  5. Conrad Brunner
    By Southside_Pacer in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •