Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we play the Heat again? Because Lebron's upset over Chicago fouling him too hard (link)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Can we play the Heat again? Because Lebron's upset over Chicago fouling him too hard (link)

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/91...lls-hard-fouls

Says Spolestra sent the league tapes of James and Wade getting hit and no-calls. Funny, if Frank did that he'd probably get fined.
    Forever struggling to convince myself "In Larry we trust"
    Writer at NoseBleedSectionSports.com

Default Re: Can we play the Heat again? Because Lebron's upset over Chicago fouling him too hard (link)

This is why we picked up Mahinmi and Plumlee. I believe the NBA has realized that you aren't going to beat the Heat by being more talented than them. As Pacers fans know, you can really take Wade off his game with hard fouls. Sometimes, this may set him off and he could go for 40 points. However, most of the time, this results in Wade getting frustrated, making dirty plays on defense and pouting beyond the 3pt line. Lebron may be upset about the hard fouls, but he is going to have to accept them. To get to the finals, the Heat will have to play the Pacers, Bulls or Knicks. You know that all three of these teams are going to foul hard. Like I said, we picked up Mahinmi and Plumlee so we would have guys to provide depth (and fouls) on the front line. I expect Plumlee to dress if we play the Heat in the playoffs for that reason.

Default Re: Can we play the Heat again? Because Lebron's upset over Chicago fouling him too hard (link)

I guess I'd understand his frustration if those plays weren't called as fouls. However, they were, and all this post-game commentary does is advertise perhaps his only weakness, his head. Chicago was clearly frustrating him down the stretch.

As always, Lebron and Wade cry when they don't get their way.

I've yet to hear Wade explain/justify his body slam on Collison last year (not that I expect him to). Hell, I've yet to see any indication that the NBA even knows it happened.

But, god forbid Lebron has to take as good as he gives.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A-Train For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Any time you come out with such comments after having a huge winning streak ended, will always be sour grapes and crying.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

I can't fight the feeling that Chicago can get away with harder fouls than we can.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mitchbr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/91...lls-hard-fouls

Says Spolestra sent the league tapes of James and Wade getting hit and no-calls. Funny, if Frank did that he'd probably get fined.
    No, teams have been sending tapes to the league for years and years. Bob Hill used to discuss it all the time and he hasn't been our coach for over 20 years. Teams can send tapes into the league whenever they want

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:

Undefeated

I find it amazing that the player who probably get's the most favorable whistle from the refs in all of basketball immediately starts complaining after his teams first loss in 28 games.

Somebody find that baby a pacifier and shut him the hell up, his crying is ruining my morning.
    Danger Zone

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rogco For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

He's *****ing about being fouled after his intentional screen foul on Boozer? STFU Gaybron.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    He's *****ing about being fouled after his intentional screen foul on Boozer? STFU Gaybron.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

"Using the word Gay to describe someone as stupid or dumb is not cool!" - Grant Hill, Jared Dudley, Kobe Byrant, and me.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

And everyone thinks Im crazy when I say Lebron is not mentally strong enough to have been able to be successful had he played in the 90s NBA.....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

I think we all saw how a team with a front court can give Miami trouble. Birdman Haslem and Bosh <<< West, Tyler, & Roy

And if PG plays like he's capable, he'll be our Jimmy Butler.

Mood

Let's not start all of this again. Last year at around this time LeBron was crying as well and then he sucked it up and used it as fuel to dominate the playoffs.

Buck is right. The Pistons back in the bad boys days sent a video of Jordan getting calls when he wasn't touched back in the day. It's a bit annoying and melodramatic but it's part of the larger game these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    And everyone thinks Im crazy when I say Lebron is not mentally strong enough to have been able to be successful had he played in the 90s NBA.....
    Let alone the 70s or 80s. He needs to suck it up and make them pay by performing in the clutch. They didn't foul him on the strip. Maybe he can teach Bosh how to not get the ball ripped from his hands and flung to the floor by a point guard. That for me was when the Bulls took it from them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    Maybe he can teach Bosh how to not get the ball ripped from his hands and flung to the floor by a point guard. That for me was when the Bulls took it from them.
    And when I started cracking up laughing.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Smooth View Post
    This is why we picked up Mahinmi and Plumlee. I believe the NBA has realized that you aren't going to beat the Heat by being more talented than them. As Pacers fans know, you can really take Wade off his game with hard fouls. Sometimes, this may set him off and he could go for 40 points. However, most of the time, this results in Wade getting frustrated, making dirty plays on defense and pouting beyond the 3pt line. Lebron may be upset about the hard fouls, but he is going to have to accept them. To get to the finals, the Heat will have to play the Pacers, Bulls or Knicks. You know that all three of these teams are going to foul hard. Like I said, we picked up Mahinmi and Plumlee so we would have guys to provide depth (and fouls) on the front line. I expect Plumlee to dress if we play the Heat in the playoffs for that reason.
    Not sure if serious.

FWIW, I think LeBron does get fouled a lot. Kind of like Shaq did a lot.

I think he gets beat up a hell of a lot where fouls are not called.

That said, I also think he is a whiny *****. STFU and play teh game.

You lost ONE game in almost 2 months and the first thing you do is whine and moan? Come on, man!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

It drives me nuts when Lebron complains about calls. He gets such an advantage with the refs that this type of complaining is part of the reason why I can't enjoy watching him.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    It drives me nuts when Lebron complains about calls. He gets such an advantage with the refs that this type of complaining is part of the reason why I can't enjoy watching him.
    I don't care that he gets fouled sometimes and it goes uncalled. He takes three steps without dribbling far too often without whistles I don't see how anyone could complain about others not playing the game within the rules.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    FWIW, I think LeBron does get fouled a lot. Kind of like Shaq did a lot.

I think he gets beat up a hell of a lot where fouls are not called.

That said, I also think he is a whiny *****. STFU and play teh game.

You lost ONE game in almost 2 months and the first thing you do is whine and moan? Come on, man!
    Not to mention with the game on the line, under two minutes left, Boozer get's a rebound and put's it back for a bucket. Lebron absolutely crushes him for no call. Lebron then scores on the other end, is fouled and get's the bucket. But before he got fouled, he pushed off with his right hand on the drive, which wasn't called. Either of those are called and the game was out of sight long before it finally ended.

Best player in the game, get's away with just as much as any player in the game. I think being on the same team with D.(ouche) Wade has made him much, much worse. Wade complains and pouts and whinges after every single call.
    Danger Zone

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogco For This Useful Post:

The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Mood

[~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kester99 For This Useful Post:

Mood

Lol so what about how he never gets called for fouls? He went what like 8 games with no fouls called on him? Lmao.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    Him and CP3 are up there in my list of super stars that I can't stand to watch because of their constant crying.

Chicago was beating the crap out of Lebron. It was a fun thing to watch! LOL