View Poll Results: Should the Pacers sit Danny for the rest of the year?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 33.68%
  • No

63 66.32%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Is it time to pull the plug on Grangerís comeback? Conrad Brunner

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no idea if the Pacers repackage the truth and I will not speculate on that.
    To be honest, and this is just my opinion, I don't need to know. YMMV. The way I see it the Pacers are a team I root for in sports. As such, I'm going to take what TPTB say at face value. If I thought they were always lying to me, I don't think I would take any enjoyment out of rooting for them. Basketball isn't the only sport I enjoy, there's no reason to spend time, energy and money on something I feel is constantly stabbing me in the back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    I'll give it to Vnzla, you called it and we probably should of sold high on Danny.
    Thanks, to bad some people don't want to recognizing it and yes he should have been traded few years back, now he is just a 14mil expiring contract a team like the Pacers can't afford those type of mistakes.

Bit I still wish you would address your wild speculations more often.
    I explain my points of view all the time, sometimes I just don't like to repeat my explanations to people that don't want to hear them (no you)
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-29-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Step aside, King James BlueNGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    I'll give it to Vnzla, you called it and we probably should of sold high on Danny. Bit I still wish you would address your wild speculations more often.
    I wanted the Pacers to trade Granger for two years...primarily because I knew he would be past his prime by the time the other guys were in full swing. Too late now of course. I thought that without even considering potential injuries.
    LeWade are going down.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:

Getting an Allan Houston vibe for sure and like a few others here it felt the way before the season started.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    The "Danny has the flu and because of that he can't play day" doesn't really inspire me to think how "honest" this team is.

The Dunleavy, JO, Foster and others situations doesn't inspire me to trust them either.
    Vogel said that day that Danny probably wouldn't have played even if he hadn't had the flu. So in that case, it's not like they were hiding the injury. They announced he was out because of the flu in the morning, and by mid-day had said that his knee wasn't quite ready either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs231721 View Post
    Vogel said that day that Danny probably wouldn't have played even if he hadn't had the flu. So in that case, it's not like they were hiding the injury. They announced he was out because of the flu in the morning, and by mid-day had said that his knee wasn't quite ready either.
    Pacers also said that if the playoffs were tomorrow he would have play because everything was going according to "plan".