Thread: Season Ticket Holder party

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Default Season Ticket Holder party

Well I was surprised no one started anything about this. I heard (but did not see) that Magic Rat was there, so I'm sure he's got media. Tons of other PD, A55 and G2 people were there with various phones and cameras, so they've got media too.

For now I'll just put up three, most of them didn't turn out due to over exposure blurs. First the general look of the setting..

The kids try to get a Harlem Shake going with the crowd but it failed pretty badly. They also had a little sing off and then a dance off. Here is Sam killing it as the guys look on with "admiration".

Then this handsome trio. President of the Fighting Vogels club, Peck and co-founder of Frank the Tank club (with Gnome) got to meet Frank, along with a long line of other people. It's great to see how much Frank draws in the fans.

Also worth noting is all the coaches hung out with him in the Best Locker Room for this "autograph" line (meet, photos, etc). Brian Shaw spoke with me (and tons of others) for a decent amount of time and was terrific as always. He's going to end up leaving I'm sure and it's going to really suck. The coaching squad right now is just excellent.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Season Ticket Holder party

Damn I'm so jealous. Thanks for posting the pics Seth!

Sports Logo

You got to go down to the court, meet the Players and Vogel.....AND THEN YOU GET TO PLAY Blackjack on the floor of the Arena?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

You got to go down to the court, meet the Players and Vogel.....AND THEN YOU GET TO PLAY Blackjack on the floor of the Arena?

When you guys name dropped that you were from PD....did any of them make any comments about that?

Are they evenn aware of the existence of PD?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.