Thread: Trade Croshere!!!

Default Trade Croshere!!!

I don't know about you, but after watching the 76ers game I'm sick of Croshere...He still shot when we were down near the end of the game and he was shooting 3-13 (by the end of the night)! I personally am sick of this, he should have been traded when he was averaging 15 and 8 (something like that) when JO, Ron, and Jax went out.

Just by show of hands (or posts), who wants him gone?

Default Re: Trade Croshere!!!

Yeah. Screw a player who tries to bring his team back in the game. No one's shot was really on tonight besides Tinsley's early and Reggie's.

And he just came back off of an ankle injury, added to cracked ribs, a broken bone in his hand and other various injuries.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No, he is decent he is just in a slump.I don't judge by one nights performance.He just came back from an injury too if I'm correct.Hell he still is hurt.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

I agree the guy has been worthless since 00 he has 3 moves turnover by offensive foul turn over by ill advised pass or turnoer by over zealous shooting. i have never liked his game and have felt foster offers what he brings w/o the tos

Croshere is the type of player I think would do well beside Shaq.

However, he isn't gong anywhere.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Absolutely, trade Croshere. But not for the reasons you think.

If Miami were willing to give us a first round pick for Cro, I would do it. Croshere is going to get very few minutes eventually, I want to see him do well.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Croshere had a bad night - but like others said, he is coming off of various injuries. Anyway, if trading him - no one will want his contract.

I wouldn't want one of Miami's first rounders, mainly because they will have a pretty good record this year...

I like Croshere's ability to shoot, but when it comes to pressure situations and he takes it to the hoop himself, when Reggie is hot, that's something I don't want to see...Although he isn't the only reason they lost tonight, the refs calling Tins for a foul when Iverson stiff-armed him...

Give the guy a break! As mentioned he just came off injuries.

People seem to be so quick to cry trade whenever he has a bad game, but he has also had some very good games this year. As a role player he's very effective.

Yes he tries to force it sometimes and if his shot isn't falling he should back off a bit, but when his shot is on, he can be deadly. He's got a good attitude as well. I think he might just be trying to do too much at times, with the suspensions.

I'd trade Croshere to Miami in a heartbeat. Yeah, it makes them better, but those are the breaks.

All I ask in return is that sophomore Wade. Is that too much to ask?

JO_pace

if anyone wants his contract, and if we get some sort of fair deal, then trade Croshere. But since he's just come off the injuries, we can wait for a few games and see. He's been one of those ups and downs guy this yr...~

Trade a guy because he has a bad night after coming off missing three games with various injuries? Trade the same guy that played with a broken rib and scored 20+? Yeah, that's the spirit "Pacer Fans", dump a guy who has put it all on the line when this team is without our 3 best players. Hell, while we're at it let's trade Tinsley too, he is taking Allen Iverson numbers in shots and can't seem to keep his mouth shut and hurt his team last night in the fourth quarter.

....knuckleheads

I will agree that he is overpaid, but that is not what the thread was initially about, seems to have been hijacked to become a salary issue.

MarcD

I guess before everybody has a heart attack about it I better make sure that people understand that I don't want Croshere traded because of any problems. I am a fan of Austins & I don't want to see him waste away on the bench in the second half of the season after the terrific start he had for us.

Yes, it is assinine IMO to gripe about Croshere for any reason right now. We would be nowhere near .500% without him on our team & that was even before the fight.

Yes, his shooting was off last night but I attribute that to him not having played for awhile.

So, for the record I don't really want him traded I just don't want to see him get the 10 min. a game that he will get when O'Neal is back.

Sports Logo

Peck I think he will get more minutes than that. If not it will be a crime.

This is the only response you will ever see from on this issue from now on.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

As Kevin O'Neill said after the game last not every player who is cureently playing is being asked to do too much, they are being asked to do everything one notch uup than what they are capable.

I love Foster, you all know that, but he is having to play too many minutes, but they have no choice right now, whenever he goes out of the game the team falls apart. But he gets worn down by the end of games, plus he is being asked to try and score too much.

This same thing applies to each and every player that is currently playing. The role players are being asked to carry the team and they aren't capable.

Foster did a pretty good job scoring last night, from the looks of it. What kind of shots was he taking?

They were all close-range shots, but some came off of some nice post up moves. He got all his points from hustle and working hard. If I recall correctly, he also had a few 3 point play opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foster did a pretty good job scoring last night, from the looks of it. What kind of shots was he taking?
    The kind he should IMO. A lot of cuts to the basket for point blank layups, and a few "and 1"'s where he got it to go in about 5 feet from the basket. He wasn't shooting jumpers. Just did a good job of getting to his range and not missing any.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Austin has been playing for weeks with 4-5 injuries , way to brow beat a man after not playing for the past what 3 games because he's hurt. Atleast I know Austin can play in Pain , how about we Trade Bender first

As for trading Croshere, no. The man looks bad because he's walking wounded. He looked as good as he ever has before he started getting really hurt. He just needs to heal, and I think when JO and/or Bender come back they'll let him rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    As Kevin O'Neill said after the game last not every player who is cureently playing is being asked to do too much, they are being asked to do everything one notch uup than what they are capable.

I love Foster, you all know that, but he is having to play too many minutes, but they have no choice right now, whenever he goes out of the game the team falls apart. But he gets worn down by the end of games, plus he is being asked to try and score too much.
    Perhaps they should consider not carrying a 7'er who they will not play unless it is the most dire of circumstances and using his spot for someone who can contribute... something... anything.... at some position on the court.

Your statement is exactly why the Edwards thing makes so little sense to me right now. Can we really afford to be carrying a project this year. And if they aren't able or willing to play him then what other reason is there for him on the team?

On the subject at hand... if not for Croshere we might be winless since Detroit. Give the guy a break.

-Bball

Quote Originally Posted by PacersandIU

Just by show of hands (or posts), who wants him gone?
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Cool it Will!

Not me.