Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1394

Thread: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

  1. #1126
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you get this by 1215 or so, can you reset my 12/3 and 12/4 games against BOS and DAL? Thanks.
    Want me to go ahead and do it?

    Went ahead and did them.
    Last edited by PGisthefuture; 06-28-2013 at 11:55 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PGisthefuture For This Useful Post:


  3. #1127
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,061

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hate playing the CPU. Too much garbage mounts up (by the programming of the game) to try to force them into winning that it makes me sick.

    But I still (for now, anyway) choose to play them because I want my record to reflect what I tried to do, not a random sim result. But it is ridiculous.
    In two years, I have not had one CPU game I felt I wasn't allowed to win, including the games I lost. The only times I've ever really gotten torched by the CPU, it was because I got lazy and failed to really grind out possessions defensively, or I put players on the floor that weren't capable of defending their man.

    The trick with the CPU is and always will be momentum. The CPU will only light you up if you allow it to get a good flow going, and things snowball.

    The bottom line is, the CPU does not cheat. It will beat the odds every now and then, but if you have a good plan and you execute it properly, you will beat superstar difficulty 9 times out of 10. That's not an exaggeration.
    Last edited by Kstat; 06-29-2013 at 09:34 AM.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  4. #1128
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,858
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Btw the celtics are currently a playoff team
    No they are not and for your ****** contracts now you dont have any. What did that take 5 minutes?? Just stupid how you can **** the Celtics all up and then quit and get a redo.

  5. #1129
    THE FRANCHISE Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TITLE TOWN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    959

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Says the guy who traded Jason Terry's ****** contract for a first round pick

  6. #1130

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No they are not and for your ****** contracts now you dont have any. What did that take 5 minutes?? Just stupid how you can **** the Celtics all up and then quit and get a redo.
    You can't seriously tell me you're concerned about a team getting "****ed up" when you just took the Rockets' lotto pick for Tyrus Thomas... Ray Allen and Booker for Alfred Simpson... all the Raptors' 1sts for one year of Nate Robinson. Come on man.
    Last edited by Doddage; 06-30-2013 at 02:03 PM.

  7. #1131
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,858
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't seriously tell me you're concerned about a team getting "all ****ed up" when you just took the Rockets' lotto pick for Tyrus Thomas and both of the Raptors' 1sts for one year of N​ate Robinson. Just saying.
    Have you played with Tyrus Thomas in 2k?? This is not real life. Thomas is a really good player on the game. He isn't a locker room cancer who is always injured like in real life. I planed on keeping him and trading Pek, but the trade I had lined up for Pek was negated by another trade. It makes no sense for me to keep a player who has no chance to get PT like Terry and Thomas. They are both great 2k players, but I had no PT for them.


    I didnt quit midseason and take over a much better team. I stuck it out and re-built Franchise I guess wants no part in rebuilding like I did through the draft.

  8. #1132
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    I have 3 games left with Portland, New York, Cleveland, how many do you guys have left? would love to be able to speed this up and get to the playoffs

  9. #1133
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Were the knicks the team that quit? if so i can boot them

  10. #1134

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you played with Tyrus Thomas in 2k?? This is not real life. Thomas is a really good player on the game. He isn't a locker room cancer who is always injured like in real life. I planed on keeping him and trading Pek, but the trade I had lined up for Pek was negated by another trade. It makes no sense for me to keep a player who has no chance to get PT like Terry and Thomas. They are both great 2k players, but I had no PT for them.

    I didnt quit midseason and take over a much better team. I stuck it out and re-built Franchise I guess wants no part in rebuilding like I did through the draft.
    The point is you're calling someone out for messing up a franchise when you could argue that you've impacted the future of other CPU teams. The difference here is you've stayed on your team. It doesn't matter how good Tyrus Thomas is in the game, his future value as a two-star rated 27 year old doesn't match up to a player the Rockets could get in the lotto. Same goes for your Alfred Simpson and Nate Robinson deals.

    Don't get me wrong... I'm not *****ing about your moves nor am I defending Ryan, but your complaining comes across as a little hypocritical.
    Last edited by Doddage; 06-30-2013 at 02:24 PM.

  11. #1135
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    I have human games that are simmed and need to be made up.

  12. #1136
    THE FRANCHISE Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TITLE TOWN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    959

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Dude the team I took has exactly 1 decent player (Kobe) the rest will be free age tax

    I wasn't around for the original draft or the second draft or free agency. Your "crappy" team was built by YOU. That's not my fault.

    You've done more harm to the league than I have.

  13. #1137
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    I have one game against the Trail Blazers and that's it.

  14. #1138
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThA HoyA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have 3 games left with Portland, New York, Cleveland, how many do you guys have left? would love to be able to speed this up and get to the playoffs
    I will be on later tonight if you want to go ahead and get our game over with. could someone possibly tell me what my record is? and the date the game is on as well.
    #DrewCrew

  15. #1139
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have one game against the Trail Blazers and that's it.
    same for you too I will be on later tonight if you want to go ahead and do our game as well.
    #DrewCrew

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to McDunken For This Useful Post:


  17. #1140
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Actually I'm about to get on so if anyone wants to hop on and play I'm down
    #DrewCrew

  18. #1141
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by McDunken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually I'm about to get on so if anyone wants to hop on and play I'm down
    im on lets knock it out

  19. #1142
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by McDunken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually I'm about to get on so if anyone wants to hop on and play I'm down
    When is the next time you'll be on?
    Last edited by PGisthefuture; 06-30-2013 at 07:42 PM.

  20. #1143
    THE FRANCHISE Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TITLE TOWN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    959

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Maybe I'll sign keyon dooling in free agency then trade him for Lebron and two picks. Seems fair and a fun way to rebuild my team

  21. #1144
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    So I have been talking to Microsoft all day as I keep on getting an error when I sign in and I am forced to do some ******** mandatory security check in order to get online. I will try to get on now but I don't know if i will be able to
    #DrewCrew

  22. #1145
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Finally, McDunken has come back to NBA 2k13!
    #DrewCrew

  23. #1146
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by McDunken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I have been talking to Microsoft all day as I keep on getting an error when I sign in and I am forced to do some ******** mandatory security check in order to get online. I will try to get on now but I don't know if i will be able to
    Are u talking about the security thing it asks u to do via email or text? I just keep pressing B to cancel lol

  24. #1147
    Member McDunken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThA HoyA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are u talking about the security thing it asks u to do via email or text? I just keep pressing B to cancel lol
    I tried that but it would just sign me out of Xbox live. Brian beat me but it didn't count it. Could I possibly get commish privileges back?
    #DrewCrew

  25. #1148
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,061

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Not that I disagree with Ryan on p4ever's exploit tactics, but you can't be allowed to neglect your team, quit, and switch to a better one. That's not fair to everyone else.


    There needs to be at least a 1-year no playoff penalty. For owners that switch franchises.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  26. #1149
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not that I disagree with Ryan on p4ever's exploit tactics, but you can't be allowed to neglect your team, quit, and switch to a better one. That's not fair to everyone else.


    There needs to be at least a 1-year no playoff penalty. For owners that switch franchises.
    I agree majority rules IMO I'm just running this thing, prefer everyone's opinion on that

  27. #1150
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: NBA 2k13 league take 2 (XBOX 360)

    Quote Originally Posted by McDunken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tried that but it would just sign me out of Xbox live. Brian beat me but it didn't count it. Could I possibly get commish privileges back?
    Yea ill do that when I get back on

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL PD NBA 2K13 TEAM UP THREAD
    By LetsTalkPacers84 in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:13 PM
  2. PS3 NBA 2K13 league?
    By Coopdog23 in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 03:22 PM
  3. NBA 2k13 league anyone?
    By BornReady#6 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
  4. 2K13 - Official Thread
    By Sparhawk in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 04:53 PM
  5. Paul George in the new NBA 2k13 Trailer
    By naptownmenace in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •