Thread: Larry Brown gets into it with an official

Default Larry Brown gets into it with an official

After the Pistons/Bulls game, Larry Brown tried to talk to an official and had to be restrained by three people. He was really yelling at him, and cursing a lot.

It seems to me like Larry Brown is getting discouraged by the game. I think he might quit the job soon if things get any worse.

Also, don't be surprised if theres a suspension for him.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Larry Brown gets into it with an official

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Huxtable
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After the Pistons/Bulls game, Larry Brown tried to talk to an official and had to be restrained by three people. He was really yelling at him, and cursing a lot.

It seems to me like Larry Brown is getting discouraged by the game. I think he might quit the job soon if things get any worse.

Also, don't be surprised if theres a suspension for him.
    Was he yelling and cursing that bad for him to be suspended?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Well, I couldn't tell because ESPN News could have censored it. For most of the altercation the anchor was talking, but I defintley heard Larry Brown yell "He's a smart ***!", that might have been the only part they could have aired.

This supports my opinion that the Pacers and Pistons games are being called very closely now. I'm sure Larry's fed up with the increased scrutiny in the NBA this year and I agree he seems to have lost interest....discouraged by the events of "incident". He even mentioned he almost didn't come back.

Water

in his interview with PTI...he said he feels sorry for us. It sickens him that we lost our best players and that he feels bad for our fans and our organization. I have always liked larry brown

Yeah, I liked Larry also. When we hired him, I was excited. I didn't care that he would leave after a few years because I knew he would take us to the playoffs. Our rise from mediocrity co-incided with his tenure as coach.

Water

JO_pace

Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    in his interview with PTI...he said he feels sorry for us. It sickens him that we lost our best players and that he feels bad for our fans and our organization. I have always liked larry brown
    o did he?~ I guess I only heard one side of the story and thought larry brown didn't like us much anymore! Well, guess I'm wrong! =) I kinda feel sorry for Larry now...~