Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Chicago Cubs Baseball - 365 days til...or 380..or 400... It doesnt matter. Cant wait for 2014!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2013 Chicago Cubs Baseball - 365 days til...or 380..or 400... It doesnt matter. Cant wait for 2014!

I am really sad today we traded my favorite player.I will miss you Fonzie all class great ball player and even better leader and teammate I will really miss him. With that said glad we traded him so Junior will stay in the bigs and get to play every day. We need him to struggle and get his adjustments in this year. So in 2-3 years he will be ready for the next good team.

I really wish we would of traded Fonsie to Texas or Oakland or just anywhere he could make the playoffs. I don'ts see the Yankee's making it hope I am wrong. I like the haul we got for Garza, but only time will tell if they pan out.

How about Junior Lake great energy, but man he swings at a lot of junk. I hope he keeps up his high level of play dude looks like a Line Backer out there.

only a few more days of school until I have two weeks off. I think I will be living at Wrigley for two weeks. I am looking forward to seeing some baseball.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Default Re: 2013 Chicago Cubs Baseball - 365 days til...or 380..or 400... It doesnt matter. Cant wait for 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am really sad today we traded my favorite player.I will miss you Fonzie all class great ball player and even better leader and teammate I will really miss him. With that said glad we traded him so Junior will stay in the bigs and get to play every day. We need him to struggle and get his adjustments in this year. So in 2-3 years he will be ready for the next good team.

I really wish we would of traded Fonsie to Texas or Oakland or just anywhere he could make the playoffs. I don'ts see the Yankee's making it hope I am wrong. I like the haul we got for Garza, but only time will tell if they pan out.

How about Junior Lake great energy, but man he swings at a lot of junk. I hope he keeps up his high level of play dude looks like a Line Backer out there.

It's ironic. After the 2003 season, the Yankees traded Soriano to get A-Rod. Now, almost a decade later, the Yankees want nothing more than to dump A-Rod and are praying everyday that the MLB bans him. Meanwhile, they are on the verge of trading for Soriano of all people. It all comes full circle.....

Just when you think they're starting to reel you back in, they lose 3 straight to the Brewers.

FU CUBS! No...F me i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post

only a few more days of school until I have two weeks off. I think I will be living at Wrigley for two weeks. I am looking forward to seeing some baseball.

He is just RAKING for the Yanks right now. Just hit a three run shot at Fenway.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    He is just RAKING for the Yanks right now. Just hit a three run shot at Fenway.
    Yes, he will do that. He gets really hot hell it happen this season for the Cubs, but we suck so it got no publicity. He is still my favorite player in the bigs happy he is playing good and getting good PR.

Best part is I think he has a lot of good years left he is in fantastic shape and loves the game. I think he will play into his 40s and keep playing pretty well.

I really like what I saw out of Arrietta today he has filthy stuff just needs to throw strikes. No wonder they gave him #49 lol. He was a great buy low guy IMO really excited to see what they can do with him moving forward. It seems the staff gets the best out of these types of projects. I mean look at Travis Wood he is like a different player than last season.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 08-16-2013 at 08:29 PM.