Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

I wasn't able to log in last night, hopefully I didn't get "SIM-Beat" by SA.

I'm up 3-2 in that series, with my 2 losses being simmed (Damn you videogame Kevin Durant!)

Sports Logo

I am down 2-3 in my series and should be able to finish out the last 1-2 games today so that my Playoff Series can advance to the 2nd round.

For those that are still in the 1st round...whether it is PvP or PvCPU....please try to finish up your series today or tomorrow so that we can advance to the next round.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am down 2-3 in my series and should be able to finish out the last 1-2 games today so that my Playoff Series can advance to the 2nd round.

For those that are still in the 1st round...whether it is PvP or PvCPU....please try to finish up your series today or tomorrow so that we can advance to the next round.
    We've just got game 7 left... We are hoping to get to play it in the next few days... Our work schedules are completely opposite so it'll be challenging but we're both trying...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

If it doesn't advance by today or tomorrow I have a big out of town pool tournament until Sunday, If we have to sim a game or 2 he can have the wins then we will knock out the games depending on our schedules

Mood

I'll get my game in tonight against the CPU.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by MrHale View Post
    If it doesn't advance by today or tomorrow I have a big out of town pool tournament until Sunday, If we have to sim a game or 2 he can have the wins then we will knock out the games depending on our schedules
    Since you will be out for a period of time and you will likely be playing Vandy/Grizzlies in the 2nd round....what we can do is to PAUSE the League once the 2nd round starts for everyone.

Given that there is a small chance that Derek2k3 / Rockets and me / CableKC / Warriors could also meet up in the Western Semi as well....this maybe the better option.

All the games should be unlocked for the 2nd round as well......so everyone can play their respective games despite the League Calendar not advancing....whether it is a PvP or PvCPU matchup. But the League Calendar won't advance so that you can then schedule time with your matchup without having to SIM any games.

I know that this may suck for the PvCPU matchups....especially for DGreenwell3 who will play the CPU again ( sorry )...but I think that it's best to accomodate those that have PvP matchups since it's not always easy to schedule matchups and all.
    Last edited by CableKC; 04-09-2013 at 04:33 PM.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Damnit....after having the 1st 3 games SIMMED on me....I win Game 4 and then lose both Game 5 and 6. Now, I am out of the Playoffs

Looks like the only likely 2nd round PvP Series will be MrHale/Blazers Vs. Vandy/Grizzlies....everyone else will be PvCPU.

Sports Logo

MrHale, let us know when you will be heading out and won't be available so that I can PAUSE the League. I want to know how much time everyone else still in the 1st round has to play their games before you head out.

We need to make sure that ALL of the remaining games that are still playable in the 1st round is completed and everyone that is still left is in the 2nd round with Playable Games.

If Vandy finishes up his series and can play before you head out...then you may want to see if you can start a few games.

Mood

Eff this. Game froze up and it gave me a motherfreaking loss in a game 7 that never should have happened.

In case you guys wonder, Deandre ****ing Jordan shoots about 80% from the FT line, can dribble drive from 20' and finish at the rim, and has a really nice passing game.

This game is so broken.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    Eff this. Game froze up and it gave me a motherfreaking loss in a game 7 that never should have happened.

In case you guys wonder, Deandre ****ing Jordan shoots about 80% from the FT line, can dribble drive from 20' and finish at the rim, and has a really nice passing game.

This game is so broken.
    I initially proposed to "RESET" your game.......since it wasn't really fair that your game was SIMMED and we were talking about a PvCPU game ( as opposed to a PvP game )....but I found that I can't "RESET" games ( as a COMMISH ) for PvCPU games.

Sorry about the loss.
    Last edited by CableKC; 04-10-2013 at 12:47 AM.

I initially proposed to "RESET" your game.......since it wasn't really fair that your game was SIMMED and we were talking about a PvCPU game ( as opposed to a PvP game )....but I found that I can't "RESET" games ( as a COMMISH ) for PvCPU games.

Sorry about the loss.
    Here's to hoping the commish gets more control in 2K14...

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    Here's to hoping the commish gets more control in 2K14...
    Here's hoping in 2k14:

1. There's online management of a team via a browser. Trading, Sim control, scouting, etc.

2. The damned CPU actually makes a trade that doesn't require 90% of the value going to them.

3. More robust commissioner controls

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:

J7F

Cleveland looks like they will sweep and then TORONTO COMES BACK. Mofo.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:

J7F

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    We've just got game 7 left... We are hoping to get to play it in the next few days... Our work schedules are completely opposite so it'll be challenging but we're both trying...
    J7F and GhostFace Millah,

When must Game 7 be finished by according to your Scheduled Playoff game?

The League Calendar is currently set at May 1st......and will advance to May 2nd by sometime around 10:05pm EDT tonight.

If it must be finished by May 2nd....then you have to play tonight AND FINISH the game BEFORE 10:05pm EDT...otherwise GAME 7 will SIMMED.

Assuming that it takes 1 hour...let's just say 1 hour and 15 minutes ( since your games have been close )...if you don't start your game by 8:50pm EDT....then you may not have enough time to finish the game.

Will the both of you be able to play by tonight ( assuming that the game is scheduled for May 2nd )?

If not...then let me know ASAP so that I can PAUSE the League to allow you to play.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

J7F and Ghostface Millah are playing now.

The Cavs/Raptors game should be SIMMED by about 10:05pm EDT / 7:05pm PDT tonight.

That means that we should be in the 2nd round by tonight. I will PAUSE the League after I have confirmed this tonight.

I got stomped in game 7... I REALLY need a go to scorer...

Or anyone that can score, really...

I can play 11pm west coast tonight is only time I can play my 2nd rounder till Sunday!

The only series not decided yet is the one I am playing against GD

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    The only series not decided yet is the one I am playing against GD
    Stupid CPUvCPU game....taking forever to advance.

Since there are no other games that I can see are scheduled....and all of the 1st round Matchups have been played for Players...I have changed the League Speed to FAST just so that the Cavs/Raptors Game 7 CPUvCPU game can finally play.

Unfortunately, the FAST pace still has a 6 hour gap. That means that Game 7 will finish by 2:30am PDT / 5:30am EDT.

I will PAUSE the game tomorrow morning.

Sports Logo

2nd Round has begun for ALL Teams and League has been PAUSED.

Mood

2nd Round has begun for ALL Teams and League has been PAUSED.
    So, I take it you as the commish can't force sim CPU v CPU games?

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    So, I take it you as the commish can't force sim CPU v CPU games?
    I didn't know until now ( sorry DGreenwell3 )....but technically, I can't SIM a game....but I can...from League Day to League Day....declare a winner for each scheduled game....whether it is a PvP or PvCPU game.

This means that I ( through consensus of the group ) could declare which Team in the Clips/Spurs CPU v. CPU matchup will advance to the WCF in 4 games ( instead of waiting for them to SIM it out over 7 games ).

Another option......if you guys want ( and it's cheating, I know...but hear me out )...for the EASTERN CONFERENCE Semis where it is PvCPU in both matchups, I can declare the Player ( GhostFace Millah/Nets and safespartan / Heat ) as the winner for each of their respective PvCPU Playoff Matchup games so that in the ECF....we can have a PvP Matchup between GhostFace Millah/Nets and safespartan/Heat.

Just a thought......I think that it would be more fun doing it that way.

I didn't know until now ( sorry DGreenwell3 )....but technically, I can't SIM a game....but I can...from League Day to League Day....declare a winner for each scheduled game....whether it is a PvP or PvCPU game.

This means that I ( through consensus of the group ) could declare which Team in the Clips/Spurs CPU v. CPU matchup will advance to the WCF in 4 games ( instead of waiting for them to SIM it out over 7 games ).

Another option......if you guys want ( and it's cheating, I know...but hear me out )...for the EASTERN CONFERENCE Semis where it is PvCPU in both matchups, I can declare the Player ( GhostFace Millah/Nets and safespartan / Heat ) as the winner for each of their respective PvCPU Playoff Matchup games so that in the ECF....we can have a PvP Matchup between GhostFace Millah/Nets and safespartan/Heat.

Just a thought......I think that it would be more fun doing it that way.
    I am fine with that. I would prefer to play it out bevause I have played myself into it pretty much

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    I am fine with that. I would prefer to play it out bevause I have played myself into it pretty much
    How about this......for both you and GhostFace Millah.....play your PvCPU games....and if you get into trouble....as in, you are down 1-3 or 2-3....let me know...and I can DECLARE you the winner for the remaining games?

For a PvP matchup...you're on your own...but for the PvCPU matchups, I can pull a Emperor Stern move and "influence" the Refs to make some "questionable" calls or call the game like you're the Heat
    Last edited by CableKC; 04-12-2013 at 12:08 PM.

How about this......for both you and GhostFace Millah.....play your PvCPU games....and if you get into trouble....as in, you are down 1-3 or 2-3....let me know...and I can DECLARE you the winner for the remaining games?

For a PvP matchup...you're on your own...but for the PvCPU matchups, I can pull a Emperor Stern move and "influence" the Refs to make some "questionable" calls or call the game like you're the Heat
    I am the heat.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:

J7F