Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHale View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wanted to see if i could drop 100pts wit paul george.. got 107!!
    I couldn't even score 100 points with a team on 8 minute quarters. Ridiculous.
    Last edited by Ghostface Millah; 03-11-2013 at 04:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostface Millah For This Useful Post:

J7F

Quote Originally Posted by MrHale View Post
    Wanted to see if i could drop 100pts wit paul george.. got 107!!
    How....?

Okay guys it needs to be a mandatory that we all have each others cell numbers - I lose every sim game... And yes I've adjusted the sim settings - my team is good when I AM playing...

Everyone text me at 9313980771 and ill get the list to everyone.

My day off today.. lookin to.get some games in

Okay I have the number of five members - the rest of you need to text me at 931-398-0771

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    I don't like that the game SIMS and you don't have the option to play against the Computer...as opposed to SIMMING the game...but I don't think that there is much that we can do about that as that is a feature in the game that can't be changed.

As for missing a scheduled game with Players....the only thing we can do is to look at the schedule and PM as early and as much as you can....if the Player can't play or doesn't respond....then there really isn't much that can be done. It's not unreasonable to expect that Players simply are busy and don't live on PD like many of us do from time to time.

I'm guessing that if the opposing Player doesn't play many Player Vs. Player games for a few games in a row...despite PD PMs or posts.....then maybe we should set a limit as to how many games that can be missed before getting kicked if the Player is simply not available to play games.

Does that sound reasonable?
    Sorry everyone... I've got a family and run a company... And that's not the only game mode or game that I'm gonna want to play when I do get some time to myself... I thought it was well understood that there are going to be a lot of sim'd games over the seasons... If you guys want to boot me that's fine... I dont need another responsibility in my life... That is the last thing I was looking for when I joined this league... I thought this was an understood byproduct of making an online association work for adults...

My 28th ranked team seems to be a sim monster... 6-0 so far since I last logged in... Maybe my settings just work well for my roster? Sorry... I admit I don't deserve those wins... I have been awful in games vs. users with my team of puppies...But I think the commissioner can go back and award those wins to anyone who wants a sim'd loss back... I won't mind... That's the least of my worries...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Anyone else notice that the Wolves got Rubio and Love?
    PSN: bhm184

Gonna be honest, I think it's a little silly to act this way towards people who aren't on PSN 24 7...I have a life so yeah, it's a little hard to constantly be on PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Anyone else notice that the Wolves got Rubio and Love?
    Weird... I missed that...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    Sorry everyone... I've got a family and run a company... And that's not the only game mode or game that I'm gonna want to play when I do get some time to myself... I thought it was well understood that there are going to be a lot of sim'd games over the seasons... If you guys want to boot me that's fine... I dont need another responsibility in my life... That is the last thing I was looking for when I joined this league... I thought this was an understood byproduct of making an online association work for adults...

My 28th ranked team seems to be a sim monster... 6-0 so far since I last logged in... Maybe my settings just work well for my roster? Sorry... I admit I don't deserve those wins... I have been awful in games vs. users with my team of puppies...But I think the commissioner can go back and award those wins to anyone who wants a sim'd loss back... I won't mind... That's the least of my worries...
    That's fine...and valid.

We can keep things the way they are...but I suggest that for those that prefer to play Players...if you do have a scheduled game with someone within the 2 League Calendar Weeks ( which translates to roughly 54 hours in REAL TIME ), that you start reaching out to them to schedule the game via PacersDigest Private Messaging.

I am trying to do the same with those that I have to play games against.

As for SIMMING games.....if you haven't done so yet....try to adjust your COACHING PROFILE and TOTAL SIM settings to match your Team. The default settings for your Coach won't likely fit your Team's roster.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

J7F

As far as simmed player v player games. Sims will happen. I've received a request to overturn the result of a game by Vandy and j7f. I personally have mixed feelings because I too have lost simmed games that I feel I would have won. Slippery slope if you ask me but I will leave it up to the league.

anyone who ive yet to play and want to get a game in, let me know

Anyone want to get a run in?

Cable had Lou williams going off on me lol

anyone want to play

anyone want to play

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    Okay guys it needs to be a mandatory that we all have each others cell numbers - I lose every sim game... And yes I've adjusted the sim settings - my team is good when I AM playing...

Everyone text me at 9313980771 and ill get the list to everyone.
    Keep in mind, not everyone is going to have time to play every game. I think that most of us will do our best to figure out some type of schedule....but the best that we can do is to try to schedule games 2 days out in real Time ( which translates to roughly 2 weeks out on the League Calendar ). This way, it's easier to plan and schedule Time with the Player ahead of time.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

I am not sure if this list is complete, but it maybe easier to figure out who is who when trying to schedule games via PD ( I mixed up the Players and Teams earlier ):

PD Name_______PSN Tag_______Team

West

Derek2k3_______Derek2k3_______Rockets
    MrHale_______MrHale_______Blazers
    N/A (Coop's buddy)_______???_______Thunder
    CableKC_______CableKC______Warriors
    KingGeorge_______???_______Nuggets
    Pacertron_______PacerFlynn31_______Lakers
    Vandy_______Vandyzach7_______Grizzles
    Coupe_______OPHELIC______Clippers

East

Coopdog23_______???_______Pacers
    J7F_______Jermaine7Fan_______Magic
    Bird Fan_______bhm184_______Bulls
    Eddie Gill_______Rusty_Go_Nad_______Celtics
    Dgreenwell3_______Safespartan_______Heat
    Ghostface Millah_______Ghostface_Millah_______Nets
    N/A (My buddy Ian)_______wally_ian______Hawks

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    Cable had Lou williams going off on me lol
    Yeah...but in the 2nd game...you did the same with Westbrook to me. I couldn't stop him at all. I'm surprised that you didn't use Rudy Gay a lot more.

anyone ttryna play?

Sports Logo

There are....but I think that most are on the East Coast. I'm on the West Coast and I think dgreenwell3 is as well ( or at least he's up late ).

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacertron View Post
    As far as simmed player v player games. Sims will happen. I've received a request to overturn the result of a game by Vandy and j7f. I personally have mixed feelings because I too have lost simmed games that I feel I would have won. Slippery slope if you ask me but I will leave it up to the league.
    Are you able to change the results of a SIMMED game that has already played?

Sports Logo

Anyone know what is the PacersDigest Handle for the Raptors? on PSN, the ID is DMoney_613.

I have a scheduled game for the Raptors over the next 3 day ( in Real Time ).

Sports Logo

I mapped out the schedule of games that I have to play for the next 3 weeks in the League Calendar ( which roughly translates into 4 REAL TIME DAYS )...and I have 5 Players that I have to schedule time with over the next 2 to 4 days ( in Real time ). Given that I can't play at certain times, I can only play on certain days and am on the West Coast....I am limited to play at certain times. If my Opponent can't make it to those times and can't play by that date on the League Calendar...then the game will get SIMMED....not for lack of trying...but for lack of finding the right time to meet up due to conflicting schedules.

We may need to face the fact that many of our games will be SIMMED against the CPU and Players.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

J7F

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    Are you able to change the results of a SIMMED game that has already played?
    I looked at it quick last night. It would let me reset the result of a player v player game. Will check later to see if it will do the same if it was simmed.