Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Hey guys. Yes the vetoes are a joke. I have no way to know who did it. It's half time so I'm gonna go look closer at the league and my tools but I'm almost positive I can't force trades to go thru. I can't stop vetoes either as fat as I know. I'm gonna go look thru the league and will her back in a bit.

Sports Logo

Default Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacertron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey guys. Yes the vetoes are a joke. I have no way to know who did it. It's half time so I'm gonna go look closer at the league and my tools but I'm almost positive I can't force trades to go thru. I can't stop vetoes either as fat as I know. I'm gonna go look thru the league and will her back in a bit.
    I am pretty sure that as Commish, you don't have the option to do that. You can only change the speed of the league.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Yeah guys I can't do anything about trades. All I can do is see the trades like you can. I have the same ability to veto a trade as anyone else, but I had no issues with either trade. We can make a rule that if someone wants to veto a trade that they should say so here first or wherever else we find best to work this stuff out. But again I would have no way to actually enforce that rule or see who is vetoing the trades

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    Ha ha... I fit both bills... But I'll swear on my baby girl's life that it wasn't me

I don't want people to quit playing because of something like this becoming an annoyance... I talked w Pacertron and he is going to make an official league rule about vetoes after the game...

And the only other guy in our division is my buddy Ian and I know it wasn't him...
    I didn't mean to accuse lol...I hadn't exactly built a suspect list. I feel like If someone wants to use a veto we need to vote on it as a league 2/3 majority rules.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:

J7F

Sports Logo

OT....but did you want to unlock all of the games so that all of the Players games are playable?

The CPU vs. CPU games will automatically play ( which we don't care about ), but the CPU Vs. Players and Players Vs. Players games will simply be unlocked so that you have the choice to play a later scheduled game now.

Doing this will allow you to play with someone that is available now...instead of being limited to whatever games are queued up. You'd still have to play a game by a certain date for the League Calendar....but you can play games against whoever you have a game against til the end of the season without having to wait.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    I didn't mean to accuse lol...I hadn't exactly built a suspect list. I feel like If someone wants to use a veto we need to vote on it as a league 2/3 majority rules.
    Surely we can find a way to punish a team who goes out of their way to avoid these rules but really we are all adults!

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    OT....but did you want to unlock all of the games so that all of the Players games are playable?

The CPU vs. CPU games will automatically play ( which we don't care about ), but the CPU Vs. Players and Players Vs. Players games will simply be unlocked so that you have the choice to play a later scheduled game now.

Doing this will allow you to play with someone that is available now...instead of being limited to whatever games are queued up. You'd still have to play a game by a certain date for the League Calendar....but you can play games against whoever you have a game against til the end of the season without having to wait.
    Do it!

Sports Logo

Unlocking the games just means that you can play all of the games on your Calendar. You still have to follow the League Calendar and play games by a certain date and time.....but you will have to option to play a game against someone that is available now...instead of waiting for the game to queue up.

For example, if I have 2 games to play against Coupe/Clippers...one scheduled 2 weeks from now and in 1 month ( on the League Calendar )...and he is available to play tonight....we don't have to wait for 2 weeks or a month to play those games.....we can just play the game tonight since the game will be unlocked and made avaiable.

team loses by 30+ both my sims lol, my team is easily gonna be the worst sim team

Quote Originally Posted by MrHale View Post
    team loses by 30+ both my sims lol, my team is easily gonna be the worst sim team
    It's cool... I should prolly hold the title with most losses to users if last night was any indication...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Btw - just screwed myself into a 0-20 deficit to start this game against the computer... Thought I had it paused to take care of something real quick... I didn't....
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

This pleases me as metallo must have vengeance upon him...get it? Geek humor!

rockets, magic, nets if your on.. lets play??

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

rockets, magic, nets if your on.. lets play??
    Hey man, I may be able to play. Gimme a minute to see if I can get on.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Rockets, BTW

Waiting on the celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    Hey man, I may be able to play. Gimme a minute to see if I can get on.
    Ight let me know

Sports Logo

Should we just unlock the games for everyone? That would allow you to play whoever is available to play...assuming that you have a scheduled game at some point in the season.

Should we just unlock the games for everyone? That would allow you to play whoever is available to play...assuming that you have a scheduled game at some point in the season.
    PLEASE DO SO BORED AND MY WIFE IS MAKING ME WATCH THE CARRIE DIARIES

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Be sure to adjust your Coaching Profile and Rotational Minutes to fit the roster that your Team has.....also, you can adjust how your SIM settings will be. The Default Coaching Profile for the Coach of your Team is the Real World NBA Team....whereas your Coaching style and roster may not fit your Team in the League.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    PLEASE DO SO BORED AND MY WIFE IS MAKING ME WATCH THE CARRIE DIARIES
    Play a SIM game against the CPU....make it look like you are playing against someone.

Play a SIM game against the CPU....make it look like you are playing against someone.
    I don't even have one of those available

Be sure to adjust your Coaching Profile and Rotational Minutes to fit the roster that your Team has.....also, you can adjust how your SIM settings will be. The Default Coaching Profile for the Coach of your Team is the Real World NBA Team....whereas your Coaching style and roster may not fit your Team in the League.
    Nah i know all that ive done hundreds of drafts lol my team just isnt that good of a simming squad, especially since u cant edit tendencies. Oh well they amazing when im controlling them

Almost triple double with paul George, subpar game with 61pts 14ast 8rebs

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHale For This Useful Post:

J7F

Sports Logo

Update on the Bulls Vs. Warriors game ( as in Bird Man Vs. CableKC ) :

Half way into the 3rd QTR.....Bulls / Bird Man was up by 15+ points....then the lights went out in the United Center ( as in the Bulls / Bird Man dropped from the game....likely by a dropped Internet Connection on his end )....when the lights came back on ( as in when I checked back in the League Schedule after the Game was terminated ) ....the Game had SIMMED the game from the start...and awarding the WIN to the Warriors / CableKC!

Spoiler Spoiler:

NOTE - Since he was up by 15 points in the 3rd and would have likely won that game........I told Bird Man that in our scheduled 2nd game...I will just tank and let him win...or just have the Commish automatically assign the WIN to him for the 2nd game. I maybe wrong...but I don't think that the 1st Game that we played that was SIMMED with a Win awarded to me...can be changed.
    Last edited by CableKC; 03-07-2013 at 12:37 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post: