Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,167 of 1167

Thread: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Default Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is exactly what I am thinking of proposing.....find some mid-70s Rated Player on another CPU Team that could fill a similar role and then force a trade with one of his lower tier Player.

You're suggesting that making a "lop-sided" trade would hurt our respective Teams......but I'm looking at this from Vandy's POV...his Team is already "hurt" because of this glitch. I don't see how much such a move would really hurt our respective Team's....when none of the Players that could be traded would come from our Teams...but from one of the CPU Teams.

I know that the Online Association is glitchy....but he did have a mid-70s Player ( even if it was just for a day )...but because it was glitchy.....he no longer has one. I'm channeling my inner-"Sam Beckett" and trying to "put things right, that once went wrong"....I don't see any real harm in doing this.
    No... No harm... I think you misread me...

I just don't think even you can force a computer trade...

I think the only option would be for one of us to give him a player... And that's what would hurt one of us...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    No... No harm... I think you misread me...

I just don't think even you can force a computer trade...

I think the only option would be for one of us to give him a player... And that's what would hurt one of us...
    I know that this is out of the ordinary.....but it's doable.

I can create a secondary PSN account, join the League as one of the CPU owned Teams under that secondary PSN account ( not as CableKC )....propose a trade of the Player to Vandy.....he accepts it... we just let the trade go through......then I leave the League under the secondary PSN account and reverting the Team back to the CPU.

Hence.....force a CPU to Player trade in a round about way.

Keep in mind....I only suggest this with Vandy upgrading one of his lower end Players to some CPU Owned Player in the low to mid 70s...just to replace his Player that he essentially lost cuz of the glitch.

I know that we can look at this as a "tough bananas" approach as this is just a glitch in the game that Vandy has to live with....but if there is a way to remedy this without really hurting one of the other Player's Teams.....then I prefer to take that route.
    Last edited by CableKC; 05-24-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

J7F

Sports Logo

I didn't realize that the League Speed is still set at SLOW ( where the League Calendar Day advances once every 8 hours in Real time ). I can't do it now....but I will change the League Speed to FAST ( where the League Calendar Day advances once every 4 hours in Real time ) later tonight or tomorrow morning.

If you have scheduled games for anyone that is coming up....keep in mind that you don't have as much time as you may think:

1 League Day = 4 hours in Real Time
    6 League Days = 24 hours / 1 Full Day in Real Time
    12 League Days = 48 hours / 2 Full Days in Real Time
    30 League Days = 120 hours / 5 Full Days in Real Time

Please make a note of this...especially if you have upcoming games to be scheduled against other Players. All the Games are already unlocked.

If you have already made arrangements with someone but can't play before the League Calendar Advances.....then let us know and I can PAUSE the League....AS LONG as both Players agree to a time to play but can't play before the League Calendar advances.
    Last edited by CableKC; 05-24-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

I leave for Indy tomorrow morning until Sunday so I'll be away from my PS3. I've played all the CPU games though, so I think I'll only miss a game against CableKC's Warriors on 11/28 and maybe also against the Grizzlies but that's on 12/21. I haven't done the math so I'm not sure if I'll be back by then. If either of you guys sees this and wants to get a game in tonight, just message me on PSN or on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuq_e_Zi91 View Post
    I leave for Indy tomorrow morning until Sunday so I'll be away from my PS3. I've played all the CPU games though, so I think I'll only miss a game against CableKC's Warriors on 11/28 and maybe also against the Grizzlies but that's on 12/21. I haven't done the math so I'm not sure if I'll be back by then. If either of you guys sees this and wants to get a game in tonight, just message me on PSN or on here.
    Do we have any games on the schedule? I could play in a bit...

Sports Logo

So I just got back from my trip and I signed into 2k to check on our league, but it won't let me in. It says, "Failed to communicate with the server." Anyone else getting this message?

So I just got back from my trip and I signed into 2k to check on our league, but it won't let me in. It says, "Failed to communicate with the server." Anyone else getting this message?
    I got it the other day... You usually just have to try back in a few hours...

Nice start for the Clips btw!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Can anyone here veto the trade I accepted? I don't even know what the trade was. I was going through CPU trade offers and rejecting them all and accidentally accepted one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface Millah View Post
    Can anyone here veto the trade I accepted? I don't even know what the trade was. I was going through CPU trade offers and rejecting them all and accidentally accepted one.
    I'll get on there and see if it's still up for vetting...

It's cool if not. Nothing major.
    How many people are still playing? I haven't been contacted in a while about a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface Millah View Post
    It's cool if not. Nothing major.
    How many people are still playing? I haven't been contacted in a while about a match.
    The league and this thread both seem to be dying out... We'll see if people get back in once the Playoffs roll around again...

Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    The league and this thread both seem to be dying out... We'll see if people get back in once the Playoffs roll around again...
    I am sorry I had to leave because of things going on. I hope you all had a fun time playing the in the online league
    "We want Miami"

I am back around. Now slowing down on the buildup.

Sports Logo

With the playoffs right around the corner, I'd just like to say that I really hope we don't sim and auto-advance any playoff matchups, even User vs CPU ones. I'd like it if we could play against the CPU rather than automatically getting the win. I know the idea is to get as many User vs User matchups as possible, but it doesn't seem like many people are still playing anyway. I also don't think it's fair -- for lack of a better term -- for someone to basically sim all season, then show up for the playoffs and automatically advance because they're up against the CPU. Anyway, that's just my two cents. Good luck, everyone!

With the playoffs right around the corner, I'd just like to say that I really hope we don't sim and auto-advance any playoff matchups, even User vs CPU ones. I'd like it if we could play against the CPU rather than automatically getting the win. I know the idea is to get as many User vs User matchups as possible, but it doesn't seem like many people are still playing anyway. I also don't think it's fair -- for lack of a better term -- for someone to basically sim all season, then show up for the playoffs and automatically advance because they're up against the CPU. Anyway, that's just my two cents. Good luck, everyone!
    Sorry Kuq... But if this thread is any indication... I believe all have quit...

I know I haven't logged in since mid June...

It was like everyone lost interest after the offseason... This was fairly active in season 1... Season 2... Not so much...
    Last edited by J7F; 07-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Speak for yourself I am still in.

Sports Logo

Anybody know how to get in contact with Vandy or if he's still playing? He's the last game on my schedule before the playoffs and I'd like to play that game considering we're the top 2 teams in the West.