Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Sports Logo

Default Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 league?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It took two real days for me to sign Thabeet.

Also I didn't veto the draft picks trade BUT I would have if it hasn't already been vetoed. Tried to pull a fast one - offering the worst team in the league (by far at 5-16) your 1st round and 2nd round picks for their #1 overall pick most likely. The Bobcats would not trade their 1st for the Pacers first and two seconds this year - that is what the trade is equivalent to.
    For me, it's hard to compare a "Real World" trade scenario to a "2k13" trade scenario. I know in real life....teams won't make trades like this......but in the 2k13 world...where there is assigned trade values to the Players and factors like Salary, Potential, Player Ratings come into consideration......I don't agree that we should look at it from a "In the Real World, Teams wouldn't make that trade" perspective. If it is obvious where it is blantantly unfair...like trading a Player rated at 90 for a Player rated at 70....yes...those should be vetoed. But if it's a Player with 80 for a Player that is 75 where the Trade Value matches up....then I think those type of trades should be allowed to go through.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    For me, it's hard to compare a "Real World" trade scenario to a "2k13" trade scenario. I know in real life....teams won't make trades like this......but in the 2k13 world...where there is assigned trade values to the Players and factors like Salary, Potential, Player Ratings come into consideration......I don't agree that we should look at it from a "In the Real World, Teams wouldn't make that trade" perspective. If it is obvious where it is blantantly unfair...like trading a Player rated at 90 for a Player rated at 70....yes...those should be vetoed. But if it's a Player with 80 for a Player that is 75 where the Trade Value matches up....then I think those type of trades should be allowed to go through.
    While I agree with you - I believe that this trade was equivalent to that of trading a "90 overall" player/selection for a 70 overall and a couple of 60s. That trade should have been vetoed and I'm sure over half of the league would have vetoed it.

Anybody able to play after 10 pm pacific? I am takings. Marine to medical for a training accident ( he fell off a cliff into thorns and landed in a tree with a beehive)... Gonna be busy till then voxer me. Daniel Greenwell or text me 18124579709

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    Anybody able to play after 10 pm pacific? I am takings. Marine to medical for a training accident ( he fell off a cliff into thorns and landed in a tree with a beehive)... Gonna be busy till then voxer me. Daniel Greenwell or text me 18124579709
    I should be available tonight....I'm in the West Coast.....but I will post here and send you a PM since I have to put the kids to sleep. I may not be available until after 11:30pm to 12am PDT.

Also...I hope the Marine that you treat gets better.......not only does he fall off a cliff, he lands on a tree.....and onto a Beehive...OUCH.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

im ready to roll if anyone wants to play

I sent out three contract offers to guys like Stackhouse, Collison, and Lucas on draft night and still haven't heard anything...
    PSN: bhm184

Is it possible to turn on the ability to edit gear and shoes?
    PSN: bhm184

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Is it possible to turn on the ability to edit gear and shoes?
    Unfortunately... No...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    I sent out three contract offers to guys like Stackhouse, Collison, and Lucas on draft night and still haven't heard anything...
    I signed stackhouse

Online If you want to get run out

Sports Logo

I am interested in dunleavy
    Dgreenwell3, I saw the offer for Dunleavy+Mahinmi for DeAndre+filler....but sorry, I wasn't interested. I already have AlJeff ( who I plan to re-sign ) and Monroe in the frontcourt......DeAndre would have been nice....but redundant and would add too much long-term salary. I'm satisfied with the AlJeff/Monroe/Mahinmi/Haywood/Pryzbilla PF/C rotation that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    Dgreenwell3, I saw the offer for Dunleavy+Mahinmi for DeAndre+filler....but sorry, I wasn't interested. I already have AlJeff ( who I plan to re-sign ) and Monroe in the frontcourt......DeAndre would have been nice....but redundant and would add too much long-term salary. I'm satisfied with the AlJeff/Monroe/Mahinmi/Haywood/Pryzbilla PF/C rotation that I have.
    Just thought it would be a good add for your second squad, he Is averaging 11 and 7 for me on the Bench...great in the pick and roll and probably the best low post defender I have seen thus far, (did a damn good job on Dwight)

Just thought it would be a good add for your second squad, he Is averaging 11 and 7 for me on the Bench...great in the pick and roll and probably the best low post defender I have seen thus far, (did a damn good job on Dwight)
    If there is another player plus deandre you would like let me know, common sense shows who is in bounds and out of bounds.

Thomas Robinson has lead my team in rebounding in just About every game...scores about 13.5 a game.

Jermaine7Fan - Magic

We need to play out game ASAP!

Sports Logo

Sorry.....I was trying to see if I could make a deal for Bayless and Thad without using using Dunleavy....but the Kings wouldn't accept a trade without Dunleavy being included in the deal. It maybe easier to work out a deal with the Kings CPU if you want Dunleavy.
    Last edited by CableKC; 03-10-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Sports Logo

The CPU accepted a trade of Thad ( 74 rating ) +Dunleavy ( 68 rating ) +2nd 2013+2nd 2014 for Bayless ( 71 rating ) + Inferno ( 70 ).....if any one has any objections to this trade...please me know why.

I can't play with Thad and needed a solid scorer at the wing and some perimeter defense.

Gonna be honest I wanted thad, he would fit my second unit so well.

I think my trade for Michael redd makes my second unit sneAky good. Either way I have another solid scorer in the back court, looking for a backup 3 and center package for deandre Jordan,

Sports Logo

I may be on later in the evening PST after 11:30pm PST if anyone is up for a game.
    Last edited by CableKC; 03-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Okay it's BS that since my opponent doesn't get online that the game is submitted and that I can't play it against the CPU - I'm 12-2 and my 2 loses are sim games because they didnt reply to my messages and didnt sign on.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    Okay it's BS that since my opponent doesn't get online that the game is submitted and that I can't play it against the CPU - I'm 12-2 and my 2 loses are sim games because they didnt reply to my messages and didnt sign on.
    I don't like that the game SIMS and you don't have the option to play against the Computer...as opposed to SIMMING the game...but I don't think that there is much that we can do about that as that is a feature in the game that can't be changed.

As for missing a scheduled game with Players....the only thing we can do is to look at the schedule and PM as early and as much as you can....if the Player can't play or doesn't respond....then there really isn't much that can be done. It's not unreasonable to expect that Players simply are busy and don't live on PD like many of us do from time to time.

I'm guessing that if the opposing Player doesn't play many Player Vs. Player games for a few games in a row...despite PD PMs or posts.....then maybe we should set a limit as to how many games that can be missed before getting kicked if the Player is simply not available to play games.

Does that sound reasonable?

If anyone who is still on and wants to get obliterated let me know

So if someone quits in game the game is simmed? Just saw my stats were completely wrong, would hate to get a loss for someone quitting with 2 minutes left

Wanted to see if i could drop 100pts wit paul george.. got 107!!