Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFICIAL: Paul George apology thread (if everyone is honest, I won't be the only one in here)

Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What?
    That hard to understand? It wasn't propability. Seemed pretty clear.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Paul George apology thread (if everyone is honest, I won't be the only one in here)

Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    That hard to understand? It wasn't propability. Seemed pretty clear.

Don't take this personally, but there are too many run-on sentences in your responses. Hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    Don't take this personally, but there are too many run-on sentences in your responses. Hard to read.
    I will never take offense, about sentence structure, while posting from a cellphone.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Paul George apology thread (if everyone is honest, I won't be the only one in here)

Dear Paul - I never doubted you, and I always thought you were awesome. Just wanted that on record
    Never half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.

Haha, you losers, I always said he would be great no one believed me but like always I am right on everything.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

I knew the talent & potential was there, but I had very serious doubts about killer instinct and drive to be a star player. In fact as we all know early this season I thought his character had been shown because he was not only not stepping up to the task but he was shrinking from it. To my credit the zero point game was not the first bad game he had, remember the game before in Sacramento he had 5 (or something close to it). In fact he actually had a miserable west coast trip.

But he more than proved me wrong. He has not only played at the next level, he is playing at the star level bordering on elite status. Defensively he is playing at an elite level right now.

So yes, I was dead wrong.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Mood

I always believed he would get to where he was today at some point. I was wrong about how quickly he'd be here though. He's been even better in February than January and December, which is amazing (he's at 20.8 ppg 8.4 rpg 4.8 apg so far on 45/40 from the field) I thought these numbers would be something he'd approach when he was 24 or 25, entering his prime, now I believe he can be a legitimate elite player someday, and his play over the past 37 games hasn't been far off from that plateau truth be told. So, sorry I underestimated you guy, even if I thought I was being a sunshiner in my predictions.

Sports Logo

I have zero problem with admitting that I didn't see what many of you saw in PG prior to the GSW/Indy game....up to that point....he didn't have that killer instinct and willingness to take over a game.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

I never gave up believing he could turn into something but I began to believe he may not be as good as I thought initially. I became impatient and ticked with his Brandon Rush-ish performances and started piling on him. But at no point did I really throw in the towel.

BUT as early as last fall I honestly did not think he would ever be as good as he is right now. I cannot imagine how good he will be in a few years.

I always thought PG had "special player" potential, from the second I saw him in summer league. I didn't question his head either. I think because of Rush people get concerned, but I always saw a kid waiting for his turn, and I don't consider respecting vets a bad thing. He always came off as someone with a very good work ethic.

However, what I was completely wrong about..was..I thought PG was too raw to really be "great" this season. I figured he'd really blossom offensively around the age of 25.

And the kid completely amazes me..because he's been darn close to elite this season..and yet when I watch him, I see how he can clean up his game in so many ways. He's got potential to be better than what I thought.