Thread: Which Pacer players are available on the trading block

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Which Pacer players are available on the trading block

So far i have only seen Danny of course, DJ Augustin, and Gerald Green available for trade. Is Tyler not on the list or been mentioned in any trades? If we plan on re-signing west this offseason and assuming we do, i figure tyler will want to much $$$$ and we wont be able to retain him. thoughts? So i guess what im getting at, does anyone think we should try and move him or include him in a package deal possibly? P.S. I am very happy with the team so far, just a lil worried about our bench.
    "That picture is dope man". -Paul George

Default Re: Which Pacer players are available on the trading block

The Pacers front office is generally very good about keeping their transactions on the down low, so we don't usually know about it until it actually happens. Currently your guess is as good as mine, but I'd imagine they're busy manning the phones right now
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

Why do we assume that Tyler will get a lot of money?

Okay....Danny Granger is not on the trading block this season. I wish people would just realize that the franchise has no desire to trade him at this point. 1. He has no value right now, so it makes no sense to give him up for a terrible contract or bench level talent. 2.If he plays out the rest of the year and playoffs at a high level, then chances are the Pacers will look to lock him up in cap friendly extension this summer, and Granger will likely sign because has been quite loyal, just like he signed his current deal a year before he had to. Besides where is he going to go at this age where he can add to a contender? 3. The team is very unlikely to trade him because they will likely not be getting younger starter level talent in return. Do you think they would trade him for JJ Reddick? Probably not.

The only way Granger is not a Pacer for the foreseeable future is if he doesn't want to be, and they let him walk after next season. They just aren't going to trade him for scraps.

Now Hibbert I can see being traded, if Hibbert plays well the rest of the season I can see him being moved to the Suns for Gortat and a SG.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.