Thread: Taping Games

Default Taping Games

Usually I get to watch games on League Pass, so I don't record them. I had been hoping to watch the game tonight every since Tuesday night - however, I had previous plans that I had to attend to. My father told me about the game, and it sounded great. I was wondering if anyone recorded/uploaded the game, and if it were available for download. I know that a whole game would be a massive file, so maybe someone has the later portion of the 4th? I would appreciate any help - thanks!

Default Re: Taping Games

This is a presentation of the Indiana Pacers and the NBA. Any reproduction or retransmission of the pictures, description or accounts of this telecast without the expressed written of the NBA is strictly prohibited.

Sure go ahead - screw Stern and NBA!
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

LOL I'm only asking this because I know the Pistons game video was uploaded, so I figured that someone might do it every game. Every since Ron...temporarily departed, David Harrison has become my favorite Pacer (that is, one currently playing; I still like Ron more). He had such a great game - I want to see it!

Sorry, didn't tape it. I pick and choose what games to tape; and there won't be that many unfortunately. I think I'll get the next Pistons game on Christmas though.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a presentation of the Indiana Pacers and the NBA. Any reproduction or retransmission of the pictures, description or accounts of this telecast without the expressed written of the NBA is strictly prohibited.

Sure go ahead - screw Stern and NBA!
    **** Stern! Rabble rabble rabble!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Alright - hopefully someone has it. I was going to tape it on League Pass, but I didn't have time to hook up the VCR to the TV (only have League Pass on one TV...of course the one without a VCR, lol).