Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 56

Thread: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

  1. #1
    Member a5g9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    I recently began following Pritchard on Twitter. Today he posted a pic of the Pacers at BLF during practice. I looked to the see who I could recognize in the photo. I know Danny has been practicing, but wasn't sure if it was Danny or Gerald that Paul is guarding, so I asked. He left me guessing. Check out the pic and his #KanyeShrug-like response below. Lol

    http://twitter.com/PacersKev/status/...869377/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/a5g9/status/300668781682888705

    https://twitter.com/pacerskev/status/300670201760980993

    Interesting to see that he is running with the 2nd unit. That is, if it is Danny. Maybe you guys know.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a5g9 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    looks like Danny to me, could be Gerald but I would guess that is Danny

  4. #3
    Member Goyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    895

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    That is hard to tell, I'm guessing it is Danny though. Gerald's been wearing the old Reebok AI's lately.

  5. #4
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    I know they were targeting Charlotte for his return, but haven't seen anything the past 3 days. Hopefully he's able to get back before the AS break, just so Frank knows what he's working with for the last 2 months.

  6. #5
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    And as soon as I post that:
    Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
    Granger went fullcourt - and looked good according to those who saw him - in practice today. Goal is for him 2 play Wed barring any setbacks

  7. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  8. #6
    Obviously ur not a golfer 5_7_Clash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And as soon as I post that:
    Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
    Granger went fullcourt - and looked good according to those who saw him - in practice today. Goal is for him 2 play Wed barring any setbacks
    Yes. Yes.

  9. #7
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And as soon as I post that:
    Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
    Granger went fullcourt - and looked good according to those who saw him - in practice today. Goal is for him 2 play Wed barring any setbacks
    Wednesday can't get here soon enough.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,055

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Time to prove the haters wrong!

    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DGPR For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    I'm very excited to see Danny out there very soon with improved starters!




  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Member Goyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    895

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    SO STOKED

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goyle For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Fox 59 is reporting it's more likely that Danny would return after the ASB, but that Wednesday is a possibility. Semi-conflicting reports, but I sure hope Mike is right and Danny gets some run Wednesday.

  18. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Cool Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by a5g9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I recently began following Pritchard on Twitter. Today he posted a pic of the Pacers at BLF during practice. I looked to the see who I could recognize in the photo. I know Danny has been practicing, but wasn't sure if it was Danny or Gerald that Paul is guarding, so I asked. He left me guessing. Check out the pic and his #KanyeShrug-like response below. Lol

    http://twitter.com/PacersKev/status/...869377/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/a5g9/status/300668781682888705

    https://twitter.com/pacerskev/status/300670201760980993

    Interesting to see that he is running with the 2nd unit. That is, if it is Danny. Maybe you guys know.
    As he should be. That first unit is playing to well to screw it up now. He can start again next year..... ...

  19. #13
    Grow some nuts Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,683

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And as soon as I post that:
    Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
    Granger went fullcourt - and looked good according to those who saw him - in practice today. Goal is for him 2 play Wed barring any setbacks

  20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  21. #14
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    So it sounds like, barring setbacks, Danny Granger will be in uniform either on Wednesday, February 13th, vs. Charlotte or on Wednesday, February 20th, vs. New York.

  22. #15
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by MAStamper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it sounds like, barring setbacks, Danny Granger will be in uniform either on Wednesday, February 13th, vs. Charlotte or on Wednesday, February 20th, vs. New York.
    Mwahahahahaha


  23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  24. #16
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mwahahahahaha

    bahh, I miss me some Granger

  25. #17
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    bahh, I miss me some Granger
    I hope he's back Wednesday so we can showcase him and maybe get a backup 4 and a second round pick before the trade deadline

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:


  27. #18
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,286

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mwahahahahaha


    As a Packers fan, this SHOULD annoy me.

    But as it was a direct dig at Novak, I fully support it :P

    Although I have to admit, Danny's Discount Double Check form is very poor.
    Pacers.com Guest Blog Post -- Invading The Target Center Post
    Area 55 Conquers Staples Center -- (Honorary) Area 55 Family Invades Target Center!

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  29. #19
    Member a5g9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Although I have to admit, Danny's Discount Double Check form is very poor.
    Very poor! Lol

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a5g9 For This Useful Post:


  31. #20

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    I assume the worst but hope for the best.
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  32. #21

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Dang it was hoping for tommorrow oh well

  33. #22
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,835

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    I'm just going to enjoy whatever time we have left with Danny.

    I know to a lot of people he was never good enough, which believe me I understand.

    But to some of us he was the toilet bowl cleaner after we flushed the sewage of those early aught teams. He was/is a good player, he has never embarrassed the franchise (well unless you count the Dead Donkey thing, but I think they learned early on to keep him off of twitter) and frankly brought back an interaction with the common fan that had been missing for a long time.

    Does he have his faults? Yes.

    Was he ever good enough? Depends on your point of view, I say at the 17th pick he has been far more than good enough. But I understand when you are looking to build around a franchise player he isn't LeBron, Durrant or even as good as a Pierce.

    He played for a horrid God awful coach and suffered through teams that did not have the talent to compete and this is where I think some of us really value Danny. He could have left, he did not have to sign that contract extension. Would he have gotten as big a contract elsewhere? I don't know but this was a 20+ point a game scorer (who btw after signing his contract had a bigger year) so I'm telling you several winning clubs would have done something to get him. But he didn't he had a hand shake agreement with Larry and was in on the "three year plan". That is why I am very worried with Pritchard at the helm as a Danny fan.

    IMO, if Bird were here Danny is untouchable. Not because of his on court value only but because I believe they had an agreement that if Danny stayed here during the tough times Larry would build a team with him (notice I didn't say around him) to compete.

    Pritchard is under no such obligation. Which btw I'm not faulting him for, he has to do what is best for the club.

    So anyway as a fan of the Pacers first but then also of Danny as a Pacer I am just going to try & enjoy whatever we have left with him. If it's this season, next season or even his career. I just want to enjoy Danny being on the team.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  34. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  35. #23
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a Packers fan, this SHOULD annoy me.
    As a guy who used to like Pro Wrestling, Rodgers trying to claim the move his own SHOULD annoy me.

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  37. #24
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,835

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a guy who used to like Pro Wrestling, Rodgers trying to claim the move his own SHOULD annoy me.
    Not to mention boxer or MMA fighter fan.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  39. #25
    Member sportfireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,219
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kevin Pritchard Twitter Photo/Granger Practicing w/ 2nd Unit

    Is it Wed. yet?
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

    Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

Similar Threads

  1. Granger to begin practicing soon?
    By BlueCollarColts in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 06:44 PM
  2. Kevyn Pritchard twitter chat
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM
  3. Kevin Pritchard
    By DangerGranger3pointranger in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:20 PM
  4. Pritchard on Twitter?
    By docpaul in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:48 AM
  5. What has Kevin Pritchard done?
    By MillerTime in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •