Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Another Trade Roy Hibbert Thread

Default Re: Another Trade Roy Hibbert Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I remember thinking "Ridiculous Nene got $65M over 5 years" followed by Roy getting about a $2M/year increase on that. Man. Nene is shooting 50%, scoring 13 and grabbing 7. Biggest issue with him is injuries...followed by his rather poor defense in the post.
    This is how idiocy gets around the world, Nene makes a flat 13 over 5 years, Roy makes 13.5 this year and has 650k increases per year, only the last year does he make 2 million more than Nene, who already has been traded, and played about how many games last season again?? oh right he was injured most of the time, and this year?

No defense and number lower than Roy except for scoring, I am sure justify the slightly larger amount Roy makes.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:

The price we pay for having Roy block a lot of shots, and sometimes getting the benefit of the doubt on foul calls, means he does not get anywhere near the foul calls he should be getting, there is no way on this earth with 2 or 3 people on his back going up he is not being hit at most places of his body, yet no calls come.

Go back and look at a lot of them, and you will see he gets fouled almost every time he gets up, not to mention when "fighting" for position, the 2 hands rule or extended arm rule seems to be less important when defending Roy.

On top of all that, can you all please stop mirroring your own failure to procure such a job/career on Roy?

Please remember there are players worth a lot less making a lot more, like Arenas 20 mio Amare 20 mio (how many games he played?) Brand 18 mio Rudy Gay 16.5 mio Bynum 16.5 mio (not in a hurry to cvome back is he) Randolph 16.5 mio Jefferson 15 mio Rashard Lewis 15 mio, Boozer 15 mio

Yeah I am sure they are all better than Roy, in YOUR opinion, that's where we differ, so leave it at that.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is how idiocy gets around the world, Nene makes a flat 13 over 5 years, Roy makes 13.5 this year and has 650k increases per year, only the last year does he make 2 million more than Nene, who already has been traded, and played about how many games last season again?? oh right he was injured most of the time, and this year?

No defense and number lower than Roy except for scoring, I am sure justify the slightly larger amount Roy makes.
    Sorry for the "idiocy" of saying Roy received a contract of $2M/year more than Nene. Actually, it was $1.59M/year more, so again, SO sorry about that extra $.41M I missed.

I wasn't saying Roy isn't worth it, I was saying that I remembered being stunned with how much Nene got, then Roy got more. So maybe calm down a little.