Thread: Stubhub results definitely show the Pacers are a more popular team this year

Default Stubhub results definitely show the Pacers are a more popular team this year

Last year, non-balcony seats under $15 were not hard to find. Sure, it wasn't every game. But we went to several games last year and I never paid more than $15/ea through Stubhub.

This year, I just can't find the same deals out there. It was posted here recently that the team attendance is highest since 06 (07?). I think ticket sellers are catching on to the higher demand. It sure seems like I'm paying more this year. I suppose its a good thing though!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Stubhub results definitely show the Pacers are a more popular team this year

IDK man I can go to Stubhub and get Lowers and good clubs for 30ish for this Friday Night. The Bad teams are still extremely low demand.

Default Re: Stubhub results definitely show the Pacers are a more popular team this year

There are less ticket deals out there for sure.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

Apparently the prices for Heat Tickets had gone up. Thats what my friends who went last year said

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I bought two tickets at two cents each, plus the stub hub charges, so I got in with my grandpa for under $10. We sat in section 2, after moving down at halftime.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

Sports Logo Sports Logo

There are still deal to be found. I still find club level tickets anywhere from 20-30 bucks. Def no Lower Level deals like last year though. I feel bad going through SH and I want to help ticket sales but its not worth it. Especially when you can find tickets @ half the price if not less compared to Ticketmaster
    I Bleed Blue

Alright, which one of you bought up the $4.95 single seat in section 2 for Friday? I intended to buy that...

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I sat court side row 7 for $110 for the New Year's Eve game against the Grizzlies. There are still really cheap tickets out there. Also, to people looking at tickets, you can usually get them cheaper day of or before if supply is large.