Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 227

Thread: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

  1. #101
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,002

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeTheMole View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're all different. Although Derrick Rose tore his ACL, it's not like he will never walk again. He'll still be a better athlete than any one of us. And oh yeah, he is making 16 million dollars this year not to mention his 200 million dollar shoe deal.

    I think he'll be alright.
    As someone who has tore all but one ligament in his knee, I can sympathize with anyone other that has gone through the same. It's tough. Not being able to walk for over a month is like a cage. Let's not even mention the fear of aggravating.

    Ligament tears just suck. Especially ACLs
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Roy's problem has to be mental, it's not the wrist on his hook shot. He's missing two hand bunny putbacks, he scooped into some crazy layup on a drive instead of dunking, he maybe a lazy slap putback attempt after PG24 missed his near awesome dunk. This is well beyond having trouble in the post. He's only getting 4-5 chances to post-score at this point.

    His problem is that he looks like he has no confidence or comfort on the offensive end, and he's also getting beat up on challenged loose balls/rebounds.

    You can't cite effort because he does hustle. You would have to assume he's killing it with practice and taking shot reps.

    He's a smart kid and it might be that he was overthinking it and that's led to a 2nd level of confidence second-guessing and worries.





    I'm considering changing/adding "30Rock" to "BAMF" due to his knack for 30 point outings this year. I was so annoyed that they kept moving the ball away from him during the foul game late while he sat on 29. Come on man!



    I Tweeted this but if you didn't see, Marco Belinelli has NOT HIT NINE SHOTS THIS FREAKING YEAR. He had not shot at a 69% FG rate when taking at least 5 shots this year. So you just saw Marco Belinelli have BY FAR his best game of the season. The dude just went 1-8 vs Atlanta.

    And while Lance can have troubles on defense, Sam Young knows what the F he's doing and both he and I think West a couple times close out Marco to within inches of his shooting hand and he was still nothing but net. If Nate and Marco aren't just insanely lights out tonight then the game is a 20 point blow out.


    And the whole 3 starters out thing looks dumb when you consider that Boozer was the main problem, and you couldn't expect Noah to give you any more than Taj did in terms of boards/points. If you played Noah in place of Taj it's unlikely that Roy would have shot worse, Noah would have rebounded more than 2-3 more boards than Taj, or that Noah would have scored more points than Taj did.

    Credit Thibs and the bench Bulls for stepping up, but the idea that if only Noah was playing it would have been a lot different, I disagree. Heck, if Rose plays then he 100% does not shoot better than the Nate/Marco combo but he does take a bunch of shots away from both of them.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:


  5. #103

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Man people really do sell Hibbert short. No one is harder on Hibbs than himself, His defense is the heart of this team. Paul

    is the soul. Have you noticed that the games we win, No one bashes Hibbert? But the games we lose! His head is demanded on a spike

    prior to sunrise. Hibbert's lenght and high IQ effects. We were eating up Chi's Pick N Roll, This is Indiana's greatest flaw on defense.

    We can't defend the PnR game to save our life. We did well tonight. Also, People Hibbert is a huge reason why we are enjoying our somewhat

    success. It was the trade for Hibbert that set sail on this boat. I wish he wasn't being payed the Max, But you can't do anything about it.

    Hibbert's size prevents the best players in the world from beating the crap out of us inside. LeBron was living in the paint in the playoffs last year,

    Wade set up camp right next to him. We don't need Hibberts offense. It's his defense that's ultra important to us.

    Defensive win share:
    1. Joakim Noah-CHI 3.7
    2. Paul George-IND 3.6
    3. Tim Duncan-SAS 3.2
    4. Marc Gasol-MEM 3.0
    5. Roy Hibbert-IND 2.9
    6. David West-IND 2.8

    Defensive Rating:
    1. Tim Duncan-SAS 93.4
    2. Roy Hibbert-IND 96.1
    3. Larry Sanders-MIL 96.1
    4. Joakim Noah-CHI 96.2
    5. Andre Drummond-DET 96.4
    6. Paul George-IND 96.8


    By me ^^

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post:


  7. #104
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,526

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the whole 3 starters out thing looks dumb when you consider that Boozer was the main problem, and you couldn't expect Noah to give you any more than Taj did in terms of boards/points. If you played Noah in place of Taj it's unlikely that Roy would have shot worse, Noah would have rebounded more than 2-3 more boards than Taj, or that Noah would have scored more points than Taj did.

    Credit Thibs and the bench Bulls for stepping up, but the idea that if only Noah was playing it would have been a lot different, I disagree. Heck, if Rose plays then he 100% does not shoot better than the Nate/Marco combo but he does take a bunch of shots away from both of them.
    Plus, teams don't work like anyway. It's not as simple as replacing a guy's production with his replacement's. It changes everything. Offensive sets, defensive assignments, go-to players, etc. There's just way too many variables. The fact that both of these teams scored over 100 points is a testament to the fact that the change in personnel changed the style of play.

    There were mismatches at 1-2 positions on both ends of the court all night, and since that often involved David West or Hansbrough playing against a wiry SF....it's not surprising Vogel was content letting us ramp up the score.

  8. #105

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    So dirty I had to switch to porn when my mom walked in.


    By me ^^

  9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  10. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,026

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll echo everyone's feeling on Roy. I thought he would start playing better, but we are 50 games in it's more than just a slump. He's always been up and down but this is getting really bad. To his credit he is still playing hard and playing pretty good D.

    I just don't get how a guy that big, with historically good touch, getting the kinda shots he gets can shoot .416, that's just turrible. He needs to be around 50% at least. 12 & 8 with 3 blocks and solid D, I'd be real happy, I don't think that's asking to much.
    I don't think the season average really is the best way to judge Hibbert right now. He has come a long way since the first 2 months. He has brought his shooting percentage up by 1.6% in a month which is pretty damn good at this point in the season.

  11. #107
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,856

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Paul George's between the legs pass to George Hill was #8 on the Sports Center Top10.

    Want to know the #1 play? George Hill's oop to Paul George!

    Pacers dominating an ESPN segment!? Cold night in hell folks!
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  13. #108
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,349

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    With that 41 game streak we ended, the last time the Bulls lost a game scoring 100+ before tonight they lost to....the Pacers.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  15. #109

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With that 41 game streak we ended, the last time the Bulls lost a game scoring 100+ before tonight they lost to....the Pacers.
    I think i went to that gamr

  16. #110
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Let me defend myself by saying I wouldn't have worn it in December, when he wasn't practicing or warming up with the team. It got a good laugh and probably won't be worn again. I'm personally very happy he's returning probably at a good level because he's a likable guy trapped on a rival team.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  17. #111
    Twitter @M_Murph11 PacerPride33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lafayette IN
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    It would be a travesty to move Paul George out if the 3 spot when granger comes back
    Murph

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPride33 For This Useful Post:


  19. #112
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    I really like the attitude and confidence that Lance brought to the game. Most of the errors he made last night can be trained up. He can be taught to more effectively fight through those screens through some different techniques. He can build a better rapport with his teammates, so they are better prepared for his passes. West clearly is catching on with Lance's style. I think it's safe to say that this kid will continue to break out.

    He needs to find that right balance between ego/showboating (which can be a real opponent demoralizer) and overconfidence (which causes him to overreach).

    Paul George is just really getting confident. This is such a pleasant development. No longer can we call his game timid or complacent. He doesn't look for the game to come to him so much anymore, he is starting to attack, and only good things will come from that.

    The mistakes that Hibbert is making are totally consistent with what I've always considered to be his biggest obstacle: the organ between his ears. I still think there's a chance that like Paul, he evolves his approach and is consistently confident. Some of his misses are just so painful to watch, because they seem almost "coin-toss-like", and he's just not getting the benefit of lady luck. As a fan, you just want one or two of those to drop.

    I wonder if he'll ever just step away from the offense "finesse" style of game and just get up and raise his odds by dunking strong through contact.

    I don't know what additional else can be said about West. He's just playing amazingly consistent, strong, authoritative basketball. You know teams have to dread facing him. Has anyone noticed how much more of a back-to-the-basket post game he's played over the past month? Dare I say that it resembles ZBo's game? I think he's forgotten about his ACL injury. At 10/year, he is great value.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to docpaul For This Useful Post:


  21. #113
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,519

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me defend myself by saying I wouldn't have worn it in December, when he wasn't practicing or warming up with the team. It got a good laugh and probably won't be worn again. I'm personally very happy he's returning probably at a good level because he's a likable guy trapped on a rival team.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    Haha I like D-Rose too, just sucks that he plays for the Bulls. I don't think the shirt was too bad, hell it isn't like you went out and tried to kick him in the knee.

    Actually I found the pro-JOB shirts people were wearing to games a few years ago more offensive.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  23. #114
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Although you have to wonder why Vogel didn't give Lance some rest and put Young on Bellineli or switch Young over to Deng and PG on Bellineli.
    Because when Young came in for Lance our lead started to slip pretty quickly.

    I agree—putting Young or Lance on Deng and PG on Belleneli would have been worth trying.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  24. #115
    Member sportfireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,178
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13



    ESPN seriously!!! Did the guy doing the commentating for the replay even look at it....?? I know we all make mistakes but come on. He stated Chicago was without Boozer, Noah and Rose for this game. Boozer played over 20 mins but he somehow didn't see Boozer on the stat sheet or in the video. I guess ESPN is just trying to down play our win. Oh and since they wanted to point our Chicago's missing players..... point ours out also.
    Last edited by sportfireman; 02-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

    Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

  25. #116
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cool you made a shirt, but making fun of his torn acl is not really something I approve of.
    I personally feel it's kind of funny lol but I'm somewhat of an ***.

    In fact I too was at last nights game, and sat behind the bulls bench and constantly yelled "hey Rose, how's the knee".

    While it's cold to make fun of someone's injury, it's not the worst thing ever said or commented on by a fan towards a player. Rose will be playing in a few weeks anyways and it'll all be a moot point.

    But I can promise you "he will NEVER FORGET the way you wore that shirt"...ever

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  27. #117
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sportfireman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN seriously!!! Did the guy doing the commentating for the replay even look at it....?? I know we all make mistakes but come on. He stated Chicago was without Boozer, Noah and Rose for this game. Boozer played over 20 mins but he somehow didn't see Boozer on the stat sheet or in the video. I guess ESPN is just trying to down play our win. Oh and since they wanted to point our Chicago's missing players..... point ours out also.
    I actually thought the ESPN Sportscenter review of last night's game was an Indiana-love-fest. All the replays were Pacers plays.

    Remember, ESPN replays are all about showing fancy plays and less about an accurate portrayal of the key plays to the game.
    Last edited by docpaul; 02-05-2013 at 09:14 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to docpaul For This Useful Post:


  29. #118
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,762

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would love the forum's thoughts on Beleneli. How much of his outburst are we blaming on Lance? It feels like he was hitting from everywhere, but I haven't seen enough of him to know if those are shots he normally hits.

    Normally hits. I mean probably not overall at that %, but those are shots he takes and he can get hot and he did. Lance wasn't a disaster guarding him. Not good enough, but the guy got hot

  30. #119
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,762

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The difference is that the players you're comparing him to (Chandler, Mutombo) are much more athletic and stronger than Roy.

    I've said it again. Roy's base seems weaker this season since Roy decided to put on weight in his upper body in order to not be pushed off the block and absorb contact better in the defensive end.

    Roy will have to work on his base next off-season. If he had a strong base, he would be able to retain his balance much better and finish through contact. The rest being healed is going to help as well.

    That's my opinion at least.
    I really want to see some clips from last season and compare to this season. I just want to see if Roy looks slower, less mobile, more heavy footed. I suspect that is part of the problem. It has to be right?

    Anyone have any clips from last season.
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 02-05-2013 at 09:16 AM.

  31. #120
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,762

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert's size prevents the best players in the world from beating the crap out of us inside. LeBron was living in the paint in the playoffs last year,

    Wade set up camp right next to him. We don't need Hibberts offense. It's his defense that's ultra important to us.
    Maybe I don't understand your point. Yes Lebron and Wade were killing us getting to the basket in the playoffs last year. But your post almost seems to suggest that they won't be able to do that if Roy is in the game. Well he was in the game last year and a real factor defensively in that series, but it wasn't enough.

    Are you just saying that it would have been even worse without Roy?

    Am I missing your point?
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 02-05-2013 at 09:33 AM.

  32. #121
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,622

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Beating the Bulls in a playoff series is near the top of my sports wish list. I absolutely despise that team and its fans. I can tolerate the Heat, Lakers, and Knicks fans that come into the Fieldhouse, but Bulls fans are completely insufferable.

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  34. #122
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,312

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I personally feel it's kind of funny lol but I'm somewhat of an ***.

    In fact I too was at last nights game, and sat behind the bulls bench and constantly yelled "hey Rose, how's the knee".

    While it's cold to make fun of someone's injury, it's not the worst thing ever said or commented on by a fan towards a player. Rose will be playing in a few weeks anyways and it'll all be a moot point.

    But I can promise you "he will NEVER FORGET the way you wore that shirt"...ever
    He's heard much worse from fans and Nike shoe designers.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  36. #123
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,762

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beating the Bulls in a playoff series is near the top of my sports wish list. I absolutely despise that team and its fans. I can tolerate the Heat, Lakers, and Knicks fans that come into the Fieldhouse, but Bulls fans are completely insufferable.

    I don't like the Bulls fans but I respect how the Bulls play. I mean why wouldn't we, the Bulls and the pacers are very, very similar teams in how they play and the approach they take to winning. They are the enemy, so I;m not suggesting you like the team, but I respect how they play a lot

  37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  38. #124
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,622

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't like the Bulls fans but I respect how the Bulls play. I mean why wouldn't we, the Bulls and the pacers are very, very similar teams in how they play and the approach they take to winning. They are the enemy, so I;m not suggesting you like the team, but I respect how they play a lot
    Oh I definitely respect how they play. They are maybe the best coached team in the league and you can't argue with their success rate without Rose this season. But I still hate them and their fans. I would literally root for any team over the Bulls in a playoff series. I rooted for the Heat against them in 2011 and enjoyed that 4-1 thrashing.

  39. #125
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread 2/4/13

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Overall though...I think it was an anomaly when it comes to Bellineli's shooting....he was hitting the majority of the shots that he was taking. Sometimes when your hot...your hot....nothing that Lance could have done would have made a difference.
    I thought the same. I know Lance has to continue to work as a defensive player, and learning to get around screens is an additional skill after you've learned to stop your man if he's in front of you. But some of what Beli was hitting was well-defended, hand-in-the-face, barely-ap-split-second-of-daylight type of stuff.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM
  2. Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 10:30 PM
  3. Bulls/Pacers postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:04 PM
  4. Pacers/Bulls postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:18 PM
  5. Bulls vs. Pacers Postgame Thread
    By jhondog28 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •