Thread: Pacers' Last 5 Games

Sports Logo

Default Pacers' Last 5 Games

They've scored 110, 101, 98, 102, 111, and now 114 (edit).

What's going on? Is it mainly to do with us playing weakish defensive teams like Utah, Denver, and the Noah-less Bulls?

Or are the Pacers doing something differently? Is this a trend?
    Last edited by Randolph_HorseLips; 02-05-2013 at 09:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Randolph_HorseLips For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Pacers' Last 5 Games

Lance has really stepped up over the last few games. That's made a big difference.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think we can be a very dangerous team in the playoffs, title contenders actually, Danny Granger, David West, George Hill, Paul George and Roy Hibbert is a scary starting 5. Paul George, George Hill, and David West all have the ability to create their own shot and get clutch baskets, Danny Granger is also capable of getting clutch baskets. Lance Stephenson coming off the bench as a 6th man will be big also. With the way he has been playing lately he has to be one of the better 6th men in the NBA

Sports Logo

I'm starting to think we can be very dangerous in the playoffs, too. Especially if our offense continues to show improvement.

There was a time this year we were 3-6, and two of those three victories were narrow home wins against the lowly Wizards and Kings. We just weren't looking good at all, and I remember thinking it was a lost season without Granger. But we seem to be getting better and better as the season goes on.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think we're a very good team, but depending on how Granger gels, we may have a chance to be elite.