Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 383

Thread: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

  1. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    They didn't show Wade's hit on Collison. That irks me.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    I'm trying to understand why they keep force feeding Hibbert.

  4. #28

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    I'm not going to watch ESPN broadcast....
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  5. #29
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    PG and Lance
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  6. #30

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Sickening how many Miami fans are in the crowd. It drives me crazy how many effing bandwagon fans are in this state.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  8. #31
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not going to watch ESPN broadcast....
    wish i had the option.

  9. #32

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm trying to understand why they keep force feeding Hibbert.
    Join the rest of us in the sane world doing the same.
    Three awful shots, a horrible pass and lazy defense on Bosh.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:


  11. #33
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    ...And que the child porn chants.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Battie is in, he likes to annoy the Pacers

  13. #35

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    sounds like there is a fair amount of "heat" fans there tonight
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  14. #36
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Good foul by Tyler. Quite lucky shot by the Birdman.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  15. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Get Gerald Green in there. Orlando's not quite ready for prime time.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  17. #38

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    I keep thinking Foster's out there with Hansbrough in the throwback jersey.

  18. #39

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Gah, get Orlando Johnson out of there. He has ruined the last three possessions.

  19. #40
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    They are bringing it to OJ.

    Could Green be better defensively?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  21. #41
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    we don't deserve to win a game with this kind of turnovers.

  22. #42

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Get Gerald Green in there. Orlando's not quite ready for prime time.
    So he can do what? Hoist three's? Lose his man?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:


  24. #43
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Bad decision by taking Lance out the game

  25. #44

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm trying to understand why they keep force feeding Hibbert.
    Probably because, like a lot of big guys, he plays better if he's involved offensively. He's struggling, he's struggled the whole season, but if you can get him going, it's a benefit.

    Game is being played at the Pacers pace...good sign.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  27. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we don't deserve to win a game with this kind of turnovers.
    We have 3 TOs, they have 2. It's way too early for this.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  29. #46
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and lazy defense on Bosh.
    Hibbert is not supposed to guard Bosh in the perimeter. That would break out our D and leave our rim unprotected. There is a reason that we do not guard the mid range shot by Centers.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  30. #47

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we don't deserve to win a game with this kind of turnovers.
    We do it every game. We are not a good passing team. Lance might be our best passer.

  31. #48
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Was this even a shooting foul?

    Tyler held the ball too much.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  32. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably because, like a lot of big guys, he plays better if he's involved offensively. He's struggling, he's struggled the whole season, but if you can get him going, it's a benefit.

    Game is being played at the Pacers pace...good sign.
    I agree but they have been trying to do that all year with him and nothing, other than last game he has been poop on offense.

  33. #50
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Tyler
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

Similar Threads

  1. 1/30/2013 Game Thread #46: Pacers Vs. Pistons
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. 1/18/2013 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Rockets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:38 PM
  3. 1/13/2013 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. 1/8/2013 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
  5. 1/5/2013 Game Thread #34: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •