Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 383

Thread: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

  1. #276
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our team was BUILT to destroy Miami ....
    I hope we get to see them in the East finals
    As sad as it is, even though the refs are god awful even on our homecourt I bet they'll be 10x worse in the playoffs in Miami.

  2. #277
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our team was BUILT to destroy Miami ....
    I hope we get to see them in the East finals
    If we have HCA then yes

  3. #278
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really wanna win by 30, just bury these losers
    It's a bit Earl, but how about we just hope for the win.

    The game is about runs and Miami hasn't made their run yet. Let's weather that then we can talk about spread.

  4. #279

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mahinmi's having a tough stretch of games of late.
    Trying to be a playmaker = not a good thing

  5. #280
    Member Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our team was BUILT to destroy Miami ....
    I hope we get to see them in the East finals
    I hope not. It would get ridiculous, I don't know if my nerves can take it.

  6. #281
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The game is about runs and Miami hasn't made their run yet. Let's weather that then we can talk about spread.
    Great call.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  7. #282

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Paul George really needs to own this 4th quarter. Too quiet in the second half.

  8. #283
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    "I don't think that's on Anderson"

  9. #284

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Turnovers and FT's are hurting us

  10. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Nice pass Young.

  11. #286
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Here it comes.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  12. #287
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,268

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Birdman is a tool.

  13. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    PAULSTAR......... yeah

  14. #289
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    They are throwing 3 guys at Paul when he drives. Danny Granger, we miss you! Anybody to make their defenders stay home.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  16. #290
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Man. I **love** George taking it hard to the rack.

    That completely changes the complexion of how we have to be defended.

  17. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Nice pass by Tyler.

  18. #292
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    The announcer slipped with a Pacers favored "and-1" and tried to cover himself about it. Classic!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  20. #293
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,748

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    come on guys hold on there.

  21. #294
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,268

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Another LeBron travel, another no-call.

  22. #295
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Ian's doing a good job in the paint (on offense).

  23. #296
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,858
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    ok the end of the world is coming Tyler made a pass only a good passer would make

    not gonna lie Tyler is starting to play not as awful as usual and that makes me happy. I will never like his game but I hope he plays good.

  24. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Seriously if Bosh is a hall of famer then almost anybody is a hall of famer, that guy is weak.

  25. #298

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Just woke up...and surprise, surprise. 7 more minutes guys! Hang on to the lead!

  26. #299
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    If even half of these calls were fair we would be up by 20 - 30 not a doubt in my mind.

  27. #300
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: 2/1/2013 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The announcer slipped with a Pacers favored "and-1" and tried to cover himself about it. Classic!
    If David West was a game announcer

Similar Threads

  1. 1/30/2013 Game Thread #46: Pacers Vs. Pistons
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. 1/18/2013 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Rockets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:38 PM
  3. 1/13/2013 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. 1/8/2013 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
  5. 1/5/2013 Game Thread #34: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •