Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40

Thread: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

  1. #26
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't love to have him on my team.


    ***hole.
    Our current 4 is an ******* too. David West, just like KG, just translates it into winning basketball games.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  2. #27

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    KG's jerk tour would come to an end PDQ as a Pacer. He might be able to get away with all of that crap he pulls in Boston, but not in Indiana.

    But yea, it would never happen.

  3. #28

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our current 4 is an ******* too. David West, just like KG, just translates it into winning basketball games.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    KG is a dirty player, David is just a BAMF, not dirty.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:


  5. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, two years before he actually left the Pacers.
    He was still right at the end right? maybe Larry's plan was to leave before and stay an extra year?

  6. #30
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,865

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was still right at the end right? maybe Larry's plan was to leave before and stay an extra year?
    So I predict Pop will leave the Spurs. I'll be right at the end, right?

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:


  8. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I predict Pop will leave the Spurs. I'll be right at the end, right?
    Well if you say that Pop is leaving and X coach is going to replace him then you have the inside info right? He knew that Larry was leaving and that Walsh was going to replace him, hate the guy all you want but he had it right.

  9. #32
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,139

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He knew that Larry was leaving and that Walsh was going to replace him, hate the guy all you want but he had it right.
    He doesn't have it right when it took him THREE YEARS to be proven correct.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  11. #33
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  13. #34
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    I don't know, seemed pretty clear to me that he was just poo pooing a false rumor that none of us had even heard before.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  15. #35
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our current 4 is an ******* too. David West, just like KG, just translates it into winning basketball games.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    Say what? How the hell did you figure that? I've never heard anyone suggest West is an *******. I've heard many people suggest KG is, and I've seen/heard/read several things on my own that suggest KG is. WTF?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  17. #36
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    You heard it here first: Pacers to fire Frank Vogel.

    Just wait. A long time.

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  19. #37
    THE FRANCHISE Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TITLE TOWN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    914

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KG's jerk tour would come to an end PDQ as a Pacer. He might be able to get away with all of that crap he pulls in Boston, but not in Indiana.

    But yea, it would never happen.
    All that crap = toughness. Something Indiana doesn't have and will continue to lose in the post season until they get it

  20. #38
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,443

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All that crap = toughness. Something Indiana doesn't have and will continue to lose in the post season until they get it
    You know you're right. The reason Indiana is now 1-2 in two years after a long playoff drought is because of a lack of toughness. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that they lost to Chicago as an 8 seed the first year and then to the championship winning Miami Heat in the second round their second go. It wasn't losing to better talent, it was because the Pacers are a bunch of pansies.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  22. #39
    THE FRANCHISE Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TITLE TOWN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    914

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    If that reasoning makes you sleep better at night...

  23. #40
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,578
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Peter Vescey tweet mentioning a KG for Hibbert trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our current 4 is an ******* too. David West, just like KG, just translates it into winning basketball games.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    Whaaa?

    If you can't see the difference between KG being an *******, and West being a fierce competitor...oh well.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Peter Vescey e-mailed me
    By Smashed_Potato in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:15 AM
  2. A little bit of info from Peter Vescey on NBATV
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 08:20 PM
  3. Peter vescey with another Inside Scoop
    By GetOdom in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 11:26 AM
  4. Can someone post Peter Vescey's column
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 09:01 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •