Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 395

Thread: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

  1. #126
    The quest... boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,004

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    They run every damn time.

  2. #127
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    820
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Hill needs to figure something out with Lawson.....Hill is starting to become a liability this game....

  3. #128
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    2 great blocks by Koufos, 2 easy transition buckets by Denver.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  4. #129
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,464

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Hibbert is so terrible

  5. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    West and Roy are a liability against teams like this, they are too slow.

  6. #131

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Where is the Hibbert lovers who wanted this guy to get paid 14 million a year?

    What do you think about that contract now?

  7. #132
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert is so terrible
    Because it was his fault that Koufos blocked West and Hill, right?

    Or is it a delayed comment about the missed shots earlier?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  8. #133

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Looks like game again

  9. #134
    The quest... boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,004

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where is the Hibbert lovers who wanted this guy to get paid 14 million a year?

    What do you think about that contract now?
    Show me the post please where you say we shouldn't match the offer sheet.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  11. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Paulstar is a beast.

  12. #136

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Pacer spacing on post ups is not very good. Both Roy and David are crowding the paint too much when someone else is posting. It just pushes a shot blocker into help position.

  13. #137
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    PG
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. #138
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    820
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West and Roy are a liability against teams like this, they are too slow.
    That is why you have Tyler and Ian....let em in and let em go.....

  15. #139
    The quest... boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,004

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    ******** Galo pushed off.

  16. #140
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Why was Lance on Gallo in the post? That's an obvious missmatch.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  17. #141
    The quest... boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,004

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    He wasn't even close to being set smh.

  18. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by ejwallace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is why you have Tyler and Ian....let em in and let em go.....
    Yeah but we are going to need West for the Iso's in the next quarter.

  19. #143

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    I really like Lance's play, but his inability to guard igoudala really hurts the Pacers. Having to put him on a SF creates an automatic mismatch.

  20. #144
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,464

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it was his fault that Koufos blocked West and Hill, right?

    Or is it a delayed comment about the missed shots earlier?
    He doesn't fight for rebounds, he's slow, is in terrible shape, can't get into position on the block. Need me to go on?

  21. #145
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    The Nuggets' best wing scorer is Gallo not Iguodala. Put Paul on him, please.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  23. #146
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    820
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but we are going to need West for the Iso's in the next quarter.
    So run Tyler this quarter and get West some rest....

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  25. #147
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,133

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't fight for rebounds, he's slow, is in terrible shape, can't get into position on the block. Need me to go on?
    Sure, go on. I'm all ears
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  26. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by ejwallace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So run Tyler this quarter and get West some rest....
    Yeah maybe.

  27. #149

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    This team making Kofous look like Hakeem, what a joke!!!!

  28. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Damn Paul George is nasty.

Similar Threads

  1. 1/18/2013 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Rockets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:38 PM
  2. 1/16/2013 Game Thread #40: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 02:10 PM
  3. 1/13/2013 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. 1/12/2013 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Bobcats
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
  5. 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •