Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 395

Thread: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

  1. #101
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the day mattie decided to give West some love for his D he looks horrible on D

    Thanks mattie .......
    Will you please respond to Nuntius statement from before saying you will own up to it if you are wrong about our defense being average at the end of the year?

  2. #102
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too late to trade Hibbert for a box of Fruity Pebbles?
    Hibbert had a good have 6 points 5 rebounds a block, and a large amount of contested shots.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  4. #103

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Typically, Denver benefits from the visiting team wearing down in the second half, but with a thin bench tonight and Faried in foul trouble, it will be interesting to see how they hold up in the second half. That said, we need to slow this baby down.

  5. #104
    Member Mr.Hinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    270
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel lucky to be down 2. That was a terrible offensive foul call on Lawson. Makes up for the flop that cost D-West the T though.
    He led with the shoulder.
    "There is a time to play and a time to win. It is what you do during winning time that differentiates the average players from stars."

    ~Ahmad Rashad~

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Hinds For This Useful Post:


  7. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    That guy doesn't deserve that girlfriend.

  8. #106
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too late to trade Hibbert for a box of Fruity Pebbles?
    That sounds good, think I'll have some Apple Jacks...:-)
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  9. #107
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hinds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He led with the shoulder.
    Whatever man just know that if that is called an offensive foul on us, the whole board blows up.

  10. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will you please respond to Nuntius statement from before saying you will own up to it if you are wrong about our defense being average at the end of the year?
    I have Nuntius on ignore, please stop quoting him, thanks.

  11. #109

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Just keep sliding in the standings boys and I agree about the flopping thing the nba just play the damn game

  12. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert had a good have 6 points 5 rebounds a block, and a large amount of contested shots.

    Unfortunately that is a good half for Hibbert this season.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dece For This Useful Post:


  14. #111
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Consider the charge on Lawson payback for the raping he put on DJ going for those steals he got no calls on....

  15. #112
    Member Mr.Hinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    270
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever man just know that if that is called an offensive foul on us, the whole board blows up.
    I mean it was a 50/50 call and with Lawson being all of 5'9 his shoulders hit a little more. I'm not saying I would have argued a blocking foul but the ref had precedent.
    "There is a time to play and a time to win. It is what you do during winning time that differentiates the average players from stars."

    ~Ahmad Rashad~

  16. #113
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have Nuntius on ignore, please stop quoting him, thanks.
    Also reads as "I won't own up to it if I'm wrong"
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  18. #114
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will you please respond to Nuntius statement from before saying you will own up to it if you are wrong about our defense being average at the end of the year?
    He won't cause he is not able to own up to it. He spouts bitter stuff and **** in almost every other post. Please, you all, stop quoting him. I have him on ignore and yet his pathetic posts pop up in every page.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  20. #115
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Damn it Bulls win again. If we lose we are now 1 and a half games back of them.

  21. #116
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    No more transition points.

  22. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    No way that girl is that guy's girlfriend no way.

  23. #118
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,706

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    trolls have taken over these threads that is for sure and David West being where he is supposed to be on help defense will be the 1st time in quite a while, i'll help the trolls. he is a liability on defense.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:


  25. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    OMG wow

  26. #120
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    That's it for me with Roy. I just can't take it any more.

  27. #121
    The Chef! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    God Damn it Hibbert.

  28. #122
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Hibby, you gotta hit one of those

    Nice block, PG.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  29. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Pacers are going to be lucky not to lose by 20, is starting to look that way.

  30. #124
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    Roy's gassed....

  31. #125
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/28/2013 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Nuggets

    GH 3
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

Similar Threads

  1. 1/18/2013 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Rockets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 10:38 PM
  2. 1/16/2013 Game Thread #40: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 03:10 PM
  3. 1/13/2013 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 01:51 AM
  4. 1/12/2013 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Bobcats
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:22 PM
  5. 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •