Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Paul's All-Star Jersey

  1. #1
    Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    301
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I was just wondering who all is going to buy Paul's All-Star Jersey. I am not quite sure when they will be available, but I do know you can pre-order them on pacers.com
    Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DangerGranger3pointranger For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Crawfordsville, IN
    Posts
    2,499

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I definitely want one.

  4. #3
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I'll get the next one, after he changes his number. Although, having the first one would be nice...hmm...
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  5. #4
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,223
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I'm getting his and Lucks.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Attending the University of Louisville in August!
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  6. #5
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,814

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm getting his and Lucks.
    Speaking of Paul AND Luck, it's a good time to be an Indy sports fan. Two budding stars...

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rel For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Crawfordsville, IN
    Posts
    2,499

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Speaking of jerseys... I haven't bought one in a while and was wondering what size to get if I did buy one. The only reason I say this is because aren't the jerseys pretty long so players can tuck them in and what not? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to buy one that looks like a dress. I wear a large in regular shirts if that helps.

  9. #7
    Brian Mac_Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    University Heights
    Age
    27
    Posts
    567
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I've been wanting to get a PG jersey for a while, but I'll probably wait until next season since I heard he's looking to change his number. Would never drop anything more than $10 on an All-Star jersey, though. I'm not sure those have looked good in a long time.


  10. #8
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,797

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of jerseys... I haven't bought one in a while and was wondering what size to get if I did buy one. The only reason I say this is because aren't the jerseys pretty long so players can tuck them in and what not? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to buy one that looks like a dress. I wear a large in regular shirts if that helps.

    I generally buy one size down. I'm 6ft - 240lbs. I swear an XL in normal clothing. But my Granger Jersey is a Large, and it fits pretty well. I used to have a JO throwback Jersey that was an XL and it was like a dress on me. I had to cut off the bottom of it.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,928

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of jerseys... I haven't bought one in a while and was wondering what size to get if I did buy one. The only reason I say this is because aren't the jerseys pretty long so players can tuck them in and what not? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to buy one that looks like a dress. I wear a large in regular shirts if that helps.
    A medium shirt is a real good fit on me and my Hibbert medium jersey is like a dress. I'd go one size lower than your normal size.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadshot For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,868

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of Paul AND Luck, it's a good time to be an Indy sports fan. Two budding stars...
    Even a better time to be a 49ers fan, goooooo 9ers!

    I'm weird, I like random teams but have an undying loyalty to them - North Carolina Tar Heels(from NC), Appalachian State Mountaineers(from NC), Detroit Red Wings, San Fransisco 49ers, Indiana Pacers, Seattle Mariners...Pacers and 49ers are my main two though.

  15. #11
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Got an email from the NBA store today with a link to the jerseys:

    Replica:

    http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...m_medium=EMAIL



    Authentic:

    http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...m_medium=EMAIL
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoJ For This Useful Post:


  17. #12

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Daddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been wanting to get a PG jersey for a while, but I'll probably wait until next season since I heard he's looking to change his number. Would never drop anything more than $10 on an All-Star jersey, though. I'm not sure those have looked good in a long time.
    What number is he looking to switch to?

  18. #13

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even a better time to be a 49ers fan, goooooo 9ers!

    I'm weird, I like random teams but have an undying loyalty to them - North Carolina Tar Heels(from NC), Appalachian State Mountaineers(from NC), Detroit Red Wings, San Fransisco 49ers, Indiana Pacers, Seattle Mariners...Pacers and 49ers are my main two though.
    me and you are the same, i live in portland but am a die hard 49ers and pacers fan. its about time there back to being relevant

  19. #14

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Buying a current player's jersey is jinx city for me. No thanks on that one.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  21. #15
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,009

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Daddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been wanting to get a PG jersey for a while, but I'll probably wait until next season since I heard he's looking to change his number. Would never drop anything more than $10 on an All-Star jersey, though. I'm not sure those have looked good in a long time.
    Ten dollars? ChicagoJ's post #11 shows the Replica's as $70, and the Authentic as $250.00.

    (Snort) I thought the replica's price was outrageous, then I read the authentic.

  22. #16
    Member ChristianDudley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,575

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I hope they make the swingman and authentic versions this year instead of just the terrible replica versions as they did with Roy Hibbert last season. Those replica jerseys are so cheaply made and the swingman and authentic ones are just quite a bit better in quality. I guess we'll see what the outcome is in a few days, though.

  23. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,882

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    FYI: The Pacers sent me an email yesterday with a link to win a PG all star jersey.

    http://www.nba.com/pacers/2013-all-s...y-registration

  24. #18
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    I personally find both the Pro Bowl and the NBA all star jerseys kind of hideous.

  25. #19
    Brian Mac_Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    University Heights
    Age
    27
    Posts
    567
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ten dollars? ChicagoJ's post #11 shows the Replica's as $70, and the Authentic as $250.00.

    (Snort) I thought the replica's price was outrageous, then I read the authentic.
    The pricing is one thing that turns me away, but if I'm going to buy one, it better look good as well. These jerseys look awful.


  26. #20
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,223
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Daddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The pricing is one thing that turns me away, but if I'm going to buy one, it better look good as well. These jerseys look awful.
    Really? You think so?
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Attending the University of Louisville in August!
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  27. #21
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,780

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Think those jersey's look pretty good compared to some of the ugly ones they have had.

  28. #22
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? You think so?
    Yes. They look like they're straight from the rock 'em sock'em robots from the 1970s.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  29. #23
    Member PaulGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    294

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    Id certainly buy this one before the next one because of the number change.
    I'm a Beast

  30. #24
    Stay focused SMosley21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Going the distance
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,496

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    What's this talk of a number change?
    Grown Man Ball

  31. #25
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,097

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul's All-Star Jersey

    http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...m_medium=EMAIL

    This is absolutely ridiculous. Just 249.99 dollars? Nah that's too cheap. What a bargain.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

Similar Threads

  1. Another contest: This time for a Paul George game-used jersey card
    By ChristianDudley in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. yellow paul george swingman jersey?
    By OnlyPacersLeft in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. where to find a paul george swingman jersey??
    By MrHale in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  4. paul george jersey???
    By MrHale in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •