Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Jacksonville just filled their HC vacancy, so that only leaves Arizona as the only team left with a HC vacancy. They apparently have a lot of interest in Arians. So we'll see.
I know that you probably have to take any head coaching offer when you're 60 years old and have never coached before. You're not exactly in a position to wait. But that Arizona job isn't very desirable at all, IMO. Bruce seems like he wants a good QB to work with, which is something he wouldn't have there. Plus they have to play four games a year against Seattle and San Francisco. Brutal. Heck, St. Louis didn't look that bad this year. Arizona is easily the worst team in that division. I don't really think the Arians stock is going to drop. People won't forget that he went 9-3 this year, and Luck will probably continue to make him look good next year. He might be better off if he waits a year to see if a better job opens up. That being said, he still probably has to take the Arizona job if it's offered to him. I guess you can't be picky when you're 60 and looking for your first head coaching gig.