Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 413

Thread: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

  1. #176
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,942

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Geez....this is going to be a really low scoring game.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  2. #177
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Haywoode Workman is reffing this game! How awesome!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  3. #178

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many times are they gonna mention this Carmelo thing...
    Well, the game is so boring, what do you want them to do?
    If Paul George would start acting like a star they wouldn't be talking about Carmelo

  4. #179

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haywoode Workman is reffing this game! How awesome!
    Gosh I loved the way he played for us!

  5. #180

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been in meetings all night: why is Pender-hack playing?
    Hibbert left the game because of back spasms.

  6. #181
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    What an ugly game.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  7. #182
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,001

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Haywoode, man that guy could play some D

  8. #183
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Would have loved it if Smith had gotten his second technical there.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  9. #184
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,942

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Why is Pendy getting so early in the game?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  10. #185

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Rebound the effing Ball!!!!

  11. #186
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,001

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Bah you can't leave Novak open that is the kind of player who randomly will score 30 against us

  12. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Bs call there.

  13. #188
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,001

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually enjoys this kind of basketball

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  15. #189
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    PG gets no respect when he drives to the hole.

  16. #190
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    David Stern is on suicide watch.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  17. #191
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,942

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert left the game because of back spasms.
    That's not good.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  18. #192
    Member BobbyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homeless Traveler
    Posts
    1,115
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by pizza guy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What an ugly game.
    I disagree. Good defense is not ugly. However it would be nice if the announcers would call the game rather than gabbing about other stuff. Reggie is trying but the other guy keeps asking him stupid questions, and at times he stops in the middle of his answer just to talk about the game.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyMac For This Useful Post:


  20. #193
    Member D0NT SH0OT ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    455

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Pendergraph has to be the worst player at boxing out in the entire league. He has given the Knicks so many offensive rebounds.

  21. #194
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually enjoys this kind of basketball
    I like it when we don't make stupid mistakes... we've had lots of opportunities that we've thrown away.

    But I don't mind the low score, as long as we're ahead.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. #195
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,942

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually enjoys this kind of basketball
    I will enjoy it if it means we win games. But this is really a low scoring game. I love that the Pacers are the ones doling out the pain on the defensive end.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  23. #196

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually enjoys this kind of basketball
    Your not this playing right into are hands

  24. #197
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,369

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Whatever style gets us W's the most, I'll take it.

    Although we all love someone going off for 50. But it is nice to hear our defense getting a lot of love.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  25. #198

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually enjoys this kind of basketball
    You might be. I'm not a big fan of awful shooting and lackadaisical rebounding.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:


  27. #199
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,820

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, he was. A legend for European basketball.
    Heck Yea... I loved Drazen Petrovic ..
    As reggie commented, he really was one of the best 3 pt shooters ever...IMO top 5 ever ...

    Was tragic when he was taken from us... Loved watching him play basketball...
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  29. #200

    Default Re: 1/10/2013 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Whats the word on Hibbert?

Similar Threads

  1. 1/8/2013 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
  2. 1/5/2013 Game Thread #34: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:17 PM
  3. 1/4/2013 Game Thread #33: Pacers Vs. Celtics
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 10:31 AM
  4. 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •