Bargnani 3 yr, 32.25M
    Cousins 2 yr, 8.80M

TOR gets:

Gay 3 yr, 53.67M
    Augustin 1 yr, 3.50M
    Garcia 2 yr, 12.50M

SAC gets:

Randolph 3 yr, 50.80M

I know this is a huge trade, but let me know what you think. There could be a lot of pieces interchanged here as well.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Default Re: SAC/MEM/TOR

Would not mind something like that. Ross has real potential at sg. I like Fredette quite a bit and think he'd do well in the Pacers offense. Speights, imo, is an upgrade over Hans. Also, can use any of those guys in future trades too as they are solid pieces. Calderon expires.

I'm sure some first rounders would have to exchange hands. Not sure how Sac only gets Randolph with trading Cousins.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

SAC gives up Jimmer and Cousins for Randolph (who IMO is an upgrade from Cousins mentally and a downgrade in age) and $12M they owe Garcia's corpse.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Zach may as well be Cousins if you traded him to Sacramento. A contender would have to take Randolph off their hands.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Garcia is an expiring, btw. I doubt Sacramento would do it. Especially with the probable move to Seattle. They'd have a mediocre team with an aging best player, little flexibility for years, little marketability.