Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 310

Thread: Chad Ford Chat

  1. #76

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kirilenko is on a 1 year contract, though with a player option for next year. Not sure how happy he is, either. He misses a lot of games and before Chase Budinger was hurt, he was pushing AK for playing time.

    Sure we'd have to add a protected draft pick or two. Granger's contract would allow them to essentially get out from the same contract 2 years earlier
    He missed a few games with a back injury. He's generally been their best player when he played. First time i hear about unhappiness or anything like that.

  2. #77

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkPacers84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember when all it took was Brandon Rush, but we F'd up by trying to force Jmac on them. Oops!

    You have that backwards. Memphis wanted McBob and Bird tried forcing BRush into the deal. The deal was suppose to be Mayo for McBob.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  4. #78

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I take Ray Allen over the scrubs the Pacers got this off season even if he had a bad game last night.

    Did I miss where Ray Allen's team won last night?

    Who helped their team more last night Ray Allen or the scrubs?

    Let me know when Ray Allen can play scrub Mahinmi's positions.
    I'm not even sure he can play scub DJ's postion.

    That's a bad comment to have made, and I'm sure you see the errors in it.

  5. #79
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,527

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody in their right mind would choose Ian over Ray.... Ever.
    In a vaccum no, but in real life sure there are times.

    At this stage of the game Ray's days of being a night to night starter are over, he can still be that very effective shooter off of the bench. Ian on the other hand can be a solid backup every night and can certainly handle a starting role if Roy went down with injury.

    Five years ago you would be correct but I don't think its the same now. There are some teams that Ian could start on and be an improvement over what they currently have.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  7. #80
    Stay focused SMosley21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Going the distance
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I miss where Ray Allen's team won last night?

    Who helped their team more last night Ray Allen or the scrubs?

    Let me know when Ray Allen can play scrub Mahinmi's positions.
    I'm not even sure he can play scub DJ's postion.

    That's a bad comment to have made, and I'm sure you see the errors in it.
    You've been here long enough to know better than that.
    Grown Man Ball

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SMosley21 For This Useful Post:


  9. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In a vaccum no, but in real life sure there are times.

    At this stage of the game Ray's days of being a night to night starter are over, he can still be that very effective shooter off of the bench. Ian on the other hand can be a solid backup every night and can certainly handle a starting role if Roy went down with injury.

    Five years ago you would be correct but I don't think its the same now. There are some teams that Ian could start on and be an improvement over what they currently have.
    I'm sorry but I disagree, if Roy goes down and Ian replace him we better get ready to suck for a while.

    And just for fun I would like to see your list of teams were Ian can start.

  10. #82
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,527

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sorry but I disagree, if Roy goes down and Ian replace him we better get ready to suck for a while.

    And just for fun I would like to see your list of teams were Ian can start.
    Miami (yes he is better than Haslem)
    Philly
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Boston (if they were willing to move KG back to the 4 if not, then no)
    Charlotte
    Portland (again this is assuming the would prefer to put Aldridge back at the 4)
    Dallas (oh the irony)

    There are a couple of other teams that if he didn’t start he would get big min. off of the bench.

    San Antonio
    Phoenix
    Memphis
    Chicago
    New York
    Milwaukee

    Also I don't disagree about us hurting if Roy went down, but that say's more about Roy's defense than how bad Ian would be.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  12. #83
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,362

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think what Ford is saying is correct. I don't think the Pacers will trade Danny just because Paul is as good or better or any of that. Most likely it will come down to a money issue . Can we afford to pay both Danny and Paul that much money and have a bench or West or any other decent players (besides what we already have in Hill and Roy)
    I know that it sucks...but I totally agree with you on this. As you suggest...unless we make it to the ECF....there is simply no way that I can see the FO justify paying BOTH Granger and West while paying PG what he will likely get on the FA Market as a RFA.

    This season is going to be DO or DIE with GH/PG/Granger/West/Hibbert/Lance in the same lineup which maybe the best Basketball that we are going to see in the near future. This is also one of the main reasons why I don't think that Granger will be traded.....unless there is a TOTAL no-brainer type of deal that could be had before this Trade deadline.
    Last edited by CableKC; 01-09-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  13. #84

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After he has missed so much time his value will be reassessed league wide. How he returns after this injury will dictate how much we can get for him in a package. If he is the DG of old I would accept nothing less than Lowry and a 1st.
    If he is the DG of old, why would we want to trade him? Is the guy even out of his 20s?

    Do people just like to never be in "win now" mode?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  15. #85
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,876
    Mood

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Call me maybe, but the drop isn't so much from Roy to Ian, but from Ian to Plumdergraph.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  17. #86
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,691

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    nothing, chances of DG leaving/being traded are = -0 chances of Ford being out of work are a lot bigger
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:


  19. #87
    Boom Baby! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,747

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we are gonna have to trade him IMO just cant afford everyone


    Houston and GS intrigue me as partners Chandler Parsons would be ideal(i doubt Morey would do that though)

    I would be down for Barnes + too.


    lol at getting Lowry and a 1st that is not gonna happen at all if I was the GM in TOR.

    Terrence Ross + is probably the most we could get from them IMO.
    Why Chandler Parsons? Wouldn't the whole point in moving Granger be to open the SF position exclusively for PG?

  20. #88
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,362

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    The best offer that we are going to get for Granger is a 1st + Expiring + Prospect offer. He's a borderline All-Star Player AT MOST...and that's what I expect to get for him on the FA Market.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  22. #89
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,362

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickRelease View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why Chandler Parsons? Wouldn't the whole point in moving Granger be to open the SF position exclusively for PG?
    My preference if we ever trade Granger is to get another tall and long Forward so that we can keep a long wing rotation with two 6'8" or 6'9" Starting Wing Players.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  23. #90
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,745

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami (yes he is better than Haslem)
    Philly
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Boston (if they were willing to move KG back to the 4 if not, then no)
    Charlotte
    Portland (again this is assuming the would prefer to put Aldridge back at the 4)
    Dallas (oh the irony)

    There are a couple of other teams that if he didnít start he would get big min. off of the bench.

    San Antonio
    Phoenix
    Memphis
    Chicago
    New York
    Milwaukee

    Also I don't disagree about us hurting if Roy went down, but that say's more about Roy's defense than how bad Ian would be.
    Just throwing a few more on your list that I can think of at the moment...Warriors, Magic and Hornets (big minutes anyways as Lopez is only like 25 minutes per and much less as of late).
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  24. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickRelease View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why Chandler Parsons? Wouldn't the whole point in moving Granger be to open the SF position exclusively for PG?
    No, the whole point is we cant afford him same reason Harden was traded by OKC. We aren't going to go deep into the LT if we could trade Granger for a younger and more importantly cheaper player that can be here long term you do it.


    Same reason Memphis had to tlet OJ Mayo walk BTW. I would hate for us to just let a player of Granger caliber walk for a small market franchise that would be a major blunder. Im sure KP will get creative and try to gauge the best course of action but someone will be traded before it's time for George to get re upped.

    EDIT: And to why Parsons I like how he moves the ball and plays the game he would fit really well here. But like I said Morey has a reason he cleared all that cap room I dont think that reason was Danny Granger so I doubt he would bite.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 01-09-2013 at 07:05 PM.

  25. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami (yes he is better than Haslem)
    Philly
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Boston (if they were willing to move KG back to the 4 if not, then no)
    Charlotte
    Portland (again this is assuming the would prefer to put Aldridge back at the 4)
    Dallas (oh the irony)

    There are a couple of other teams that if he didnít start he would get big min. off of the bench.

    San Antonio
    Phoenix
    Memphis
    Chicago
    New York
    Milwaukee

    Also I don't disagree about us hurting if Roy went down, but that say's more about Roy's defense than how bad Ian would be.
    Wow Peck you are killing me, here is a break down of the teams you are mentioning(note that I expect Ian fans to break down every single stat to make him look like Hakeem):

    So you have Miami, Miami plays Bosh at center, Bosh is way better than Ian and Haslem even at this point is still better than Ian and yes I know the Pacers won yesterday.

    Philly? Hawes is better than Ian.

    Cleveland? are you forgetting about Varejao? Zeller?

    Washington? how about Nene, Okafor or Seraphin? not sure if you are serious here.

    Boston? maybe if they move KG to power forward but why would they do that?

    Charlotte? Bismack Biyombo, Mullens or Haywood?

    Portland? Hickson or Meyers Leonard?

    Dallas? Kaman is still way better.

    San Antonio? Tiago Spliter is way better than Ian.

    Phoenix? more minutes than a healthy JO? maybe.

    Memphis? playing time over Darrell Arthur and Speights? maybe.

    Chicago? sure if they don't play Gibson at center.

    New York? is he going to get playing time over Camby, Rasheed, Kurt Thomas and Amare at center? I don't think so.

    Milwaukee? over Dalembert and Joel Przybilla? I don't think so but you never know with Milwaukee.

  26. #93
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,490

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've talked to other people about this in person but I'll throw this out here right now. Nobody is going to like this but I wonder if Danny isn't plan B if they fail to re-sign David West.

    Think about it for a min. Danny frequently over the years has played the 4 and there are very few 4's who can just over power him.

    A front court of Danny, Paul & Roy is not the worst thing I've ever heard and this would still allow Lance to stay with the starting 5 (which honestly is probably a good thing). You'd lose low post play without a doubt but if we're being honest here we would improve on defense. Rebounding would probably drop a board or two but not as much as you might think.

    I'm not saying this is plan A (signing and keeping West is plan A) but if he demands a really high $$ amount to re-sign then you've already got Danny under contract and you can use that money to tweak other spots on the floor.

    Also under no circumstance do I ever want to see or hear about Ed Davis for Danny Granger. This is the only memory I will ever have of the two.


    Danny can't take the pounding physically playing 4 full time, its a part-time thing to maybe consider, in a series, in a quarter here or there, against a team like Miami. He'd be 14 million to play 40 games probably cuz he'd be out with injuries, constantly, imo. Guys like the guy he would be replacing would punish him. It changes the entire make up of the team back to a jump shooter, undersized, small team. No Thanks!!

    As for trades, I'd rather him just play less minutes and keep him than move him for less than what he's worth to you. Let him fall off after this contract if you want, but don't move him and make you team less. There is NO reason PG, Lance, and Danny can't all thrive on the same team. You have to monitor it, and if Danny gets all JO I'm the Manish, then its a detriment, then you move him. Danny doesn't seem like that, to me.

  27. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just throwing a few more on your list that I can think of at the moment...Warriors, Magic and Hornets (big minutes anyways as Lopez is only like 25 minutes per and much less as of late).
    Warriors play Lee at center a lot no way Ian plays over him.

    Magic? Big Baby and Vucevic?

    Hornets? they only have Davis, Lopez and Jason Smith.

    I am sorry but you guys are killing me.

  28. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow Peck you are killing me, here is a break down of the teams you are mentioning(note that I expect Ian fans to break down every single stat to make him look like Hakeem):

    So you have Miami, Miami plays Bosh at center, Bosh is way better than Ian and Haslem even at this point is still better than Ian and yes I know the Pacers won yesterday.

    Philly? Hawes is better than Ian.

    Cleveland? are you forgetting about Varejao? Zeller?

    Washington? how about Nene, Okafor or Seraphin? not sure if you are serious here.

    Boston? maybe if they move KG to power forward but why would they do that?

    Charlotte? Bismack Biyombo, Mullens or Haywood?

    Portland? Hickson or Meyers Leonard?

    Dallas? Kaman is still way better.

    San Antonio? Tiago Spliter is way better than Ian.

    Phoenix? more minutes than a healthy JO? maybe.

    Memphis? playing time over Darrell Arthur and Speights? maybe.

    Chicago? sure if they don't play Gibson at center.

    New York? is he going to get playing time over Camby, Rasheed, Kurt Thomas and Amare at center? I don't think so.

    Milwaukee? over Dalembert and Joel Przybilla? I don't think so but you never know with Milwaukee.
    Joel and Dally aren't their best Cs Larry Sanders and Udoh are much better


    and Ian would play at ton in Portland Hickson is a very good player but not a good C.


    I am really happy we got Ian, Lopez was the only other big I like in last years free agent class, he started to show promise in his final year in PHX. Ian was a great signing at the time and still is IMO on a really good contract for what he can bring to a team hee is a really good backup big which is something not easy to find or cheap to find. The only other guy I liked was Festus we should of considered drafting him he will never be a killer or anything but the 4 years of cheap big man play he will bring GS is really valuable. Like I said, hard to find good cheap bigs.


    and Peck Aldridge almost always plays the 4 Hickson is the one who they play out of position at the 5 and it really hurts them on defense.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 01-09-2013 at 07:24 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  30. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joel and Dally aren't their best Cs Larry Sanders and Udoh are much better


    and Ian would play at ton in Portland Hickson is a very good player but not a good C.


    I am really happy we got Ian, Lopez was the only other big I like in last years free agent class, he started to show promise in his final year in PHX. Ian was a great signing at the time and still is IMO on a really good contract for what he can bring to a team hee is a really good backup big which is something not easy to find or cheap to find. The only other guy I liked was Festus we should of considered drafting him he will never be a killer or anything but the 4 years of cheap big man play he will bring GS is really valuable. Like I said, hard to find good cheap bigs.
    I'm not that much of a fan of Udoh I rather play Dalembert, JJ Hickson is averaging 12.5 and 11 no way Ian plays over him, regarding Lopez I was always a fan and thought that Phoenix made a mistake in letting him go.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 01-09-2013 at 10:46 PM.

  31. #97
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    People down here think that Haslem only plays because Wade tells the coach he has to.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:


  33. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not that much of a fun of Udoh I rather play Dalembert, JJ Hickson is averaging 12.5 and 11 no way Ian plays over him, regarding Lopez I was always a fan and thought that Phoenix made a mistake in letting him go.
    J.J is also a butcher of a defender at the 5(main reason they are the worst defensive team). I would certainly start Ian and bring JJ off the bench. JJ's at the 4/5 off the bench would drastically make that team better. Ian would really help that team playing 25-30mpg a tonight I would start him because he would fit better with the starters and JJ would help the worst bench in the NBA with his hard nosed glass work, but either way he is a fringe starter good backup IMO and at 4m that is a steal.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  35. #99
    Boom Baby! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,747

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by notque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Lebron and Wade can somehow play together, I think George and Granger can work it out....
    The 'SOMEHOW' that they are able to play together is that Lebron and Wade are 2 of the top 5 players in the league/world. And neither Danny or PG facilitate like Lebron...or like Wade for that matter. Danny and PG are a bit redundant. Far more so than Lebron and DWade.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to QuickRelease For This Useful Post:


  37. #100
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,362

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Chad Ford Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nothing, chances of DG leaving/being traded are = -0 chances of Ford being out of work are a lot bigger
    I agree with this if you are referring to trading Granger before the February 2013 Trade Deadline. But during the Offseason in the summer of 2013? I wouldn't bet on it.

    Unless Granger can be re-signed for whatever price that the Pacers are willing to sign him at ( as in a reasonable price....which I doubt ), then I don't see the Pacers signing him when he become a UFA in 2014-2015. If there is very little chance that the Pacers will re-sign him at the price that he expects and/or will likely get in the UFA market...then why not try to move him and get something for him?

    IMHO...if Granger wasn't injured at the beginning of the season...I would bet good money that Granger would have been traded before the February 2013 trade deadline.

    The bottomline is that the Pacers won't be able to afford both Granger and West...there's even a good chance that they can't keep either.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Ford chat 01/11/12
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:35 PM
  2. Chad Ford chat at 1pm
    By PacerPenguins in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:11 AM
  3. Chad Ford Chat - 11/10/10
    By BPump33 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
  4. Chad Ford Chat
    By 2Cleva in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:30 PM
  5. Chad Ford chat (12/29)
    By JBones19 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •