Thread: A Memory of Light...Final WoT Book

Default A Memory of Light...Final WoT Book

Just wanted to see if anyone else is early awaiting the final book coming this Tuesday?

I'm so pumped for this. I started my re-read a bit too late and I was on book 5 yesterday, but skimmed to book 7.

May end up skipped to the final 2 books.

I'm 100% positive this final book is going to be epic! Just hope all the prophesies are answered. There have been so many viewings and dreams of the future that I cannot remember what all has come to pass and what is still to come. But that's what make these books so great. They are worthy multiple reads. Love the complexity of this. Almost feels like you are reading 3 to 6 books at once due to the amount of characters.

I'm no pre-ordering. Just plan to go to a bookstore and grab a copy. Highly recommended for people who haven't read the series and love science fiction.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Default Re: A Memory of Light...Final WoT Book

Yeah I just re-read book 13, didn't really have time to reread that entire ridiculous series. But definitely looking forward to it! Should be fun, Sanderson has done a great job finishing the series, frankly way better than the last 6 Jordan books.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Yeah, there was a lot of stuff in the last few Jordan books that were completely unecessary.

I skimmed through many of the books and am halfway finished with book 13. I'll skim the rest and then start reading the final book.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I picked up the book this past weekend after reading 13. I can still remember when i checked the first one out of the library in Terre Haute 23 years ago. It was in the New Book section and the cover art pulled me in. It will be weird finally ending this long journey!

Getting the book tomorrow, so excited
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.