Thread: the video's

Default the video's

as Hicks promised:

the fight direct, as it happened: http://www.pacersdigest.com/pacerspistonsfight.wmv

The show "after"
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/espnhalftimefight.wmv
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Default Re: the video's

Thanks again for unlockin'em' for me, able.

The 2nd video isn't working right now, btw.

1st rule of posting, look for spelling errors.
    1st rule of coding, look for spelling errors

paces digest does not work
    paceRsdigest on the other hand..........

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Why have the ESPN NBA guys pulled a total 180 on their views? Did Stern threaten them or something b/c that really p's me off.

woman without a team

I think Kegboy told me that John Saunders pretty much said that was what happened.

This just makes Sterns rediculous suspensions and his neglect of any punishment to Detroit that much more sickening! Thanks for posting, this is the first time I was able to see it start to finish.

JO_pace

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 2nd video isn't working right now, btw.
    it's working now...

Guaransheed

Quote Originally Posted by ahhteeth
    Why have the ESPN NBA guys pulled a total 180 on their views? Did Stern threaten them or something b/c that really p's me off.
    I think it was more ESPN than the NBA. They never even tried to look at it from the other side one time, it was basically Blame the fans which would be ok if they blamed the FAN. Which is basically what they apologized for. Legler the idiot that he is basically said it was justified because you take some much verbal abuse over your career that when you get a chance to fight a fan when they throw something at you should capitalize on the opportunity, as well as saying any person would have done what Ron did which I for one can guaransheed I would not. And for the "lack of security" who the heck do you want them to hire that is big enough and strong to restrain the players( you can see Tinsley basically throwing a security guard in the first video)? How do you expect them to stop someone from throwing a cup the way Mr. Green did, should they fire on any person who stands up?

majamama

Ithrewthecup is a troll. It is already documented ESPN Top Brass ordered ESPN commentators to support the suspensions and condemn the players by the heavy influence of David "The Nazi Jew" Stern. Legler, Stephen A. Smith, Greg Anthony, Saunders all turned 180 degrees the next day...I wish someone could put a video of it together...they can make it really nice and give it to the media which shows their different viewpoints and how ESPN is controlled.

Guaransheed

Wink Re: the video's

I almost forgot , I love the Jim Gray's recollection of the events " A fan came and threw a beer and a bottle on him from point blank range, When he got hit by that he erupted, he knew exactly who it was and he jumped right out after him. The fan got in very close proximity and thats what triggered Ron Artest, who had been lying down even after Ben Wallace had thrown a towel at him. Thats what triggered this Mike I was standing within a couple of feet of him."

Right- 1
    Wrong-4

That great analysis from just a few feet away

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrewthecup
    I think it was more ESPN than the NBA. They never even tried to look at it from the other side one time, it was basically Blame the fans which would be ok if they blamed the FAN. Which is basically what they apologized for. Legler the idiot that he is basically said it was justified because you take some much verbal abuse over your career that when you get a chance to fight a fan when they throw something at you should capitalize on the opportunity, as well as saying any person would have done what Ron did which I for one can guaransheed I would not. And for the "lack of security" who the heck do you want them to hire that is big enough and strong to restrain the players( you can see Tinsley basically throwing a security guard in the first video)? How do you expect them to stop someone from throwing a cup the way Mr. Green did, should they fire on any person who stands up?
    If security had been in a proper and positive position (wth their back toward the Pacer bench, facing the crowd) soon after the melee started on the court, the fan(s) would have been very reluctant to throw anything.

Guaransheed

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama-Redneck
    If security had been in a proper and positive position (wth their back toward the Pacer bench, facing the crowd) soon after the melee started on the court, the fan(s) would have been very reluctant to throw anything.
    Is this everyones problem with security? If so how can you logical say the Pistons should be fined for a hypothetical conclusion?