Thread: Ind/Sac/Hou

Hybrid View

Default Ind/Sac/Hou

Pacers get: Thorton, Garcia, Ferdette, and Montijunas
    Houston gets: Cousins, Salmons
    Sacramento gets: Granger,Hansbrough,Augustin,Delfino,Patterson and 2013 1st round picks from Pacers and Rockets

Houston cleans up its Roster a little, but gets their starting five of the future in Lin,Harden,Parsons,Cousins and Asik and their bench is not bad either.

Sacramento gets rid of a headcase and a bad contact and receives a former all-star, a nice roll player in Patterson and 2 later first round picks in 2013. The rest is just salary filler.

For our beloved Pacers we get a major bench overhaul. Thorton becomes our sixth man. Garcia is probably better than Green as a back up to PG. Ferdette becomes back up to Hill. I picked Montiejunas because I think he has the highest ceiling of all of Houston's many PFs. With this move it becomes imparitive to resign West, I'm thinking he get's a 3 year 28 Million dollar range.

Our roster looks like this:
    Hibbert/Mahimni/Plumlee
    West/Montiejunas/Pedergraph
    George/Garcia/Young
    Stephenson/Thorton/Green
    Hill/Ferdette/Hansbrough

I think this could be a scary team in the coming years.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ind/Sac/Hou

Boy, do we pick up a bunch of mediocre players in this deal or what? Jimmer is probably the best asset that we get and I'm not really that excited about his potential. We could do better than this for Danny, couldn't we?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spreedom For This Useful Post:

Could we? I don't really know. I like Danny and think keeping him is our best option for winning more games in the playoffs this year, but I think West is more important to the team. I think our bench at the moment is made of mostly 3rd string guys and I think Thorton has played the 6 man role pretty well in the past. Ferdette is a shooter but can't be worse than what DJ was before the last couple games. Garcia is better than Green and he's done at the end of the year. I think we could pick any PF on Houston's Roster. I think Motiejunas is the best option but I could be wrong.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Eww trading an all star, our second best point guard, and our backup PF for that? Yuck. Sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusJMG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eww trading an all star, our second best point guard, and our backup PF for that? Yuck. Sorry bro.
    He's a former all star who's coming of an injury. Just because DJ is our 2nd best point guard doesn't mean he's any good. And that go's double for Tyler.

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by okroe3 View Post
    Pacers get: Thorton, Garcia, Ferdette, and Montijunas
    Houston gets: Cousins, Salmons
    Sacramento gets: Granger,Hansbrough,Augustin,Delfino,Patterson and 2013 1st round picks from Pacers and Rockets

Houston cleans up its Roster a little, but gets their starting five of the future in Lin,Harden,Parsons,Cousins and Asik and their bench is not bad either.

Sacramento gets rid of a headcase and a bad contact and receives a former all-star, a nice roll player in Patterson and 2 later first round picks in 2013. The rest is just salary filler.

For our beloved Pacers we get a major bench overhaul. Thorton becomes our sixth man. Garcia is probably better than Green as a back up to PG. Ferdette becomes back up to Hill. I picked Montiejunas because I think he has the highest ceiling of all of Houston's many PFs. With this move it becomes imparitive to resign West, I'm thinking he get's a 3 year 28 Million dollar range.

Our roster looks like this:
    Hibbert/Mahimni/Plumlee
    West/Montiejunas/Pedergraph
    George/Garcia/Young
    Stephenson/Thorton/Green
    Hill/Ferdette/Hansbrough

I think this could be a scary team in the coming years.
    This is crazy. Jimmer is the best player in this trade for the Pacers. Jimmer is a bust. He is not a real NBA player.

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This is crazy. Jimmer is the best player in this trade for the Pacers. Jimmer is a bust. He is not a real NBA player.
    I think Jimmer is the 3rd best Player, behind Thorton and Garcia, but the keys to me our he potential of Motiejunas and the cap relief to resign West and still be able to resign Stephenson and George.

Houston can't trade their 2013 pick.
    That said, I like this deal for Houston and i don't like it for us or the Kings.