Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 210

Thread: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

  1. #101
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,861

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed, Bender would sometimes show the really strong body control you need to be a superstar in the NBA. But it was always in such short bursts, like 2 minutes at a time.
    well thats cause he got hurt every two minutes.

  2. #102
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you go straight off the DVR to an external hard drive? The only way i know how is streaming it off the DVR to my PC then on a hard drive which takes forever. If there is an easier way would like to know lol.
    No, I'm not doing a direct dump or anything. Just regular video capture to laptop in real time. Sucks. I use Pinnacle for editing and stuff, though I'm backlogged on footage and also running out of DVR space.

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I'm not doing a direct dump or anything. Just regular video capture to laptop in real time. Sucks. I use Pinnacle for editing and stuff, though I'm backlogged on footage and also running out of DVR space.
    Oh, yes I do the same thing I use Sony Vegas though. Takes so much time but it's worth it.

  4. #104
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,542

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm with TJ on this one completely. PG is a more total athletic package due to the quickness and control he pairs with his length and hops. I've noticed his improved bounce passes coming out of dribble attacks, right in rhythm with his dribble and almost nonchalant. His ability to stop and recover when guys try to dribble him back to clear space for the jumper. His power hops for challenged rebounds. He's just able to quickly and smoothly adjust and roam the court. Maybe because of this coming from a longer player some of the burst stuff looks less spectacular but he shows more diversity to his game than guys like Fred, Bender or Green.
    Which is why PG is the only one to approach talk of being an all star. But there are things each of the others can do that George can't. Just as there are things he does that they cannot do. When Freddy went up for a contested dunk or layup, you knew it was going to be a strong finish whether or not he made the shot. Green can drive across the lane into a big hop step from which he can attack the rim, stop in pop, or shoot different angled fadeaways. Of the group, PG is neither the fastest, the best leaper, or the strongest. He probably is the quickest with or without the ball.

    But I think where he shines is in his anticipation of what's going to happen. He's the best shooting touch from anywhere 24 feet and in as long as it's not a 20 foot fadeaway, though he needs to work at creating separation without a pushoff. To say that we've never seen what he does before is overstating it. We've seen everything he's done before. But perhaps not with as much consistency as he's shown.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was just getting back to some game archiving from DVR to hard drive and was reviewing some of the playoff footage. That quickly ramped up my excitement for Danny's return. He's not quite what Paul is, especially now, but he's a similar level talent in general. Playoffs are going to be 38-40 minutes of starters, and if that group of 5 is Hill, Paul, DG, West and Roy then they are going to be a severe problem for other teams and that includes Miami, just as it did last year.




    I don't think Augustin looks dramatically smarter on the court it just looks like he's getting some benefit from the more talented starters being there to help clean things up, fix spacing, etc. Defensively he's still a non participant.

    DJ should have had at least 12 assist. West missed three wide open jumpers on picks and pops PG missed that alley and some wide open threes on drive and kicks. Who wouldn't get benefits from playing with starters? 18 and 6 wasn't a mistake it happened so did 17 and 6. While his defense leaves something to be desired it's light years ahead of where it was from at the beginging of the year. I see the effort but he just gets killed by the picks. I think vogel needs to try diferent rotation it's the samegame in and game out. Most of us thought DJ and G. Hill would at least run together for maybe 5 minutes a game.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to waterboy For This Useful Post:


  7. #106
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I'm not doing a direct dump or anything. Just regular video capture to laptop in real time. Sucks. I use Pinnacle for editing and stuff, though I'm backlogged on footage and also running out of DVR space.
    Does your DVR let you dump the encoded files to a USB device? You'd still have to load them back to the DVR for decoding-by-playback, but you could at least clear the disk space in the meantime.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  8. #107
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed the game, but I was wondering about the Roy comments as well. If he'd been hitting 6 of 11 all season long he wouldn't be getting any flak. Of course, 4 rebounds ain't gonna cut it, but overall his rebounding hasn't been a problem.
    I think Roy has looked noticeably more awkward on offense over the last few weeks. Even when he's scoring it's pretty ugly most of the time. This has gone past "slump" into I don't know what. Either he's more hurt or he's really overthinking things.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:


  10. #108
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does your DVR let you dump the encoded files to a USB device? You'd still have to load them back to the DVR for decoding-by-playback, but you could at least clear the disk space in the meantime.
    Not sure, but that's a good idea. I'm going to look into raw temp dumps. Ultimately the better plan is to keep up with archiving and editing, but lately I've been using my laptop for everything rather than splitting workloads with the desktop.

  11. #109
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,702

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Roy has looked noticeably more awkward on offense over the last few weeks. Even when he's scoring it's pretty ugly most of the time. This has gone past "slump" into I don't know what. Either he's more hurt or he's really overthinking things.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of both. Injuring his wrist likely affects his shooting stroke.....but given that he's a "confidence" Player....if it's hard to build up his "mental" edge and therefore his confidence...it's like dumping fuel on an already running fire.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  12. #110
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,364

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of both. Injuring his wrist likely affects his shooting stroke.....but given that he's a "confidence" Player....if it's hard to build up his "mental" edge and therefore his confidence...it's like dumping fuel on an already running fire.
    I think if Danny were playing, Roy had have been shut down to get his wrist cleared up awhile ago. Either that, or Roy is trying to play through it. My gut is telling me the wrist is worse than Roy is letting on.
    Last edited by Sandman21; 01-03-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  14. #111
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Roy has looked noticeably more awkward on offense over the last few weeks. Even when he's scoring it's pretty ugly most of the time. This has gone past "slump" into I don't know what. Either he's more hurt or he's really overthinking things.
    What about later in the game last night when he beat Nene to the cup, but obviously had no idea where he was because he threw it over the basket? That was an eye opener for me. We're winning right now, so Hibby's problems are somewhat masked. But if this is the player we have going forward, we have some pretty big issues.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  16. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Roy has looked noticeably more awkward on offense over the last few weeks. Even when he's scoring it's pretty ugly most of the time. This has gone past "slump" into I don't know what. Either he's more hurt or he's really overthinking things.
    Over thinking may be it. To me, he just seems sluggish and mechanical. He just needs to cut loose and commit. It's to the point where he seems like two different players in the same body, depending on which end of the floor he is on. One very focused and beaming with confidence; the other noncommittal and hesitant to make his next move.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  18. #113
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Roy hasn't really gotten much better than where he was in November. It's just that December Paul George was so good that December Roy Hibbert got a little more slack both from us and opposing defenses. Roy's book is pretty much written, great rim protector, average rebounder, really awkward offensive player. So I guess it's up to all of you what you think about his contract.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  19. #114
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,787

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about later in the game last night when he beat Nene to the cup, but obviously had no idea where he was because he threw it over the basket? That was an eye opener for me. We're winning right now, so Hibby's problems are somewhat masked. But if this is the player we have going forward, we have some pretty big issues.
    I guess I look at it differently. I have no problem with Roy averaging 9 pts per game. What I have a problem with is his shooting %. Perhaps, are we expecting too much from him offensively? Why do we need to depend on Roy to score for us when we have West, Granger, Paul George and George Hill, each of which are better offensive players.

    My problem is we go to Roy too often on offense. Let him be the 5th offensive option and let him be a huge part of our defense and rebounding.

    If Roy was shooting 48% and averaging 9 points per game, I'd be more than satisfied.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  21. #115
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess I look at it differently. I have no problem with Roy averaging 9 pts per game. What I have a problem with is his shooting %. Perhaps, are we expecting too much from him offensively? Why do we need to depend on Roy to score for us when we have West, Granger, Paul George and George Hill, each of which are better offensive players.

    My problem is we go to Roy too often on offense. Let him be the 5th offensive option and let him be a huge part of our defense and rebounding.

    If Roy was shooting 48% and averaging 9 points per game, I'd be more than satisfied.
    I think the biggest problem for most is the money next to his name. I agree though with your point whole heartedly.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  22. #116
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,787

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the biggest problem for most is the money next to his name. I agree though with your point whole heartedly.
    Well, we are stuck with his contract, that should not make us think they he should be a great low post player.

    he did shoot 50% last season. I wonder why the drop off in shooting %. Is it his wrist? are teams defending him differently? With the way West, Hill and Geroge are scoring I doubt teams are putting that much focus on Roy? - but I don't know. Is he getting the same or similar type shots as last season? Is he just not making the same shots he made last season?

    I don't know the answers to any of these questions - but right now, I want ohter players getting shots instead of Roy
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 01-03-2013 at 03:27 PM.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  24. #117
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, we are stuck with his contract, that should not make us think they he should be a great low post player.
    But he WAS a great post player. We know he's capable of it. I just can't figure out where it went.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  26. #118
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,787

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But he WAS a great post player. We know he's capable of it. I just can't figure out where it went.
    Maybe we have different definitions of what a great post player is? I've never known a great post player who only averaged 12 pts per game

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  28. #119
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess I look at it differently. I have no problem with Roy averaging 9 pts per game. What I have a problem with is his shooting %. Perhaps, are we expecting too much from him offensively? Why do we need to depend on Roy to score for us when we have West, Granger, Paul George and George Hill, each of which are better offensive players.

    My problem is we go to Roy too often on offense. Let him be the 5th offensive option and let him be a huge part of our defense and rebounding.

    If Roy was shooting 48% and averaging 9 points per game, I'd be more than satisfied.
    No, we look at it the same. I also have no problem with Roy averaging 9 points a game, but he has to be able to hit bunnies. He has to be able to know where he is on the court. I have more confidence in Ian simply grabbing the ball and going up strong than Roy. Hibby is much more likely to just fall down or forget where he is.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  30. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But he WAS a great post player. We know he's capable of it. I just can't figure out where it went.
    I won't say Roy was a great post player. I will say he was an EFFICIENT post player. If he is going to be a featured player in the post getting more than 10 shots a game, I absolutely demand that he score more than 9 points per game. He's sitting near 40%, he should be giving us 50% or better.

    if that is not possible, then Roy should be a 5th option, much like DD, and get his shots from put backs and wide open opportunities near the basket. In this case, he should probably be shooting 5-6 shots per game as well as taking 4-5 free throws per game.

    But I agree that I've seen a much better version of Hibbert in the post. He needs work to regain what he lost, but I expect much more out of him next season. I don't think Hibbert is drawing near the number of double tems as he did last season, the focus seems to be more on West. Once Granger returns, I think that even less attention will be directed toward Roy. If he cannot better capitalize on his opportunities at that time, becoming a much more efficient offensive performer, I will be extremely disappointed.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  32. #121

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy hasn't really gotten much better than where he was in November. It's just that December Paul George was so good that December Roy Hibbert got a little more slack both from us and opposing defenses. Roy's book is pretty much written, great rim protector, average rebounder, really awkward offensive player.

    So I guess it's up to all of you what you think about his contract.

    OVERPAID for what' he's producing.

    I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, the worse thing that happened to Hibbert was making the Allstar team. He'll never ever make it again. His agent used it to the fullest to get Hibbert a max contract. W/o having been selected to the Allstar team, Hibbert would have gotten Jordan and McGee type money. That's all he's worth. His play would have to really elevate offensively for Hibbert to earn his max contract. I don't see it happening with his being mentally weak as he's Mr. Fragilability. One can only hope that next year his game improves to where he earns his max contract, and his contract isn't of an albatross nature for the Pacers for the future.

  33. #122

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Thank you guys. This gives me a chance to ring my favorite bell yet again. Why the **** don't the 2nd unit run plays??? Hans spends his time on offense as the point forward at the 3 point line as an outlet. He sets screen after screen for DJ to dribble around. Nobody else tries anything to get open. Young stands in the corner like a child waiting for Santa and Green wanders around in a fog looking for a 3 point shot from anywhere. Ian is usually surrounded in the paint and usually can't catch the pass that comes to him. Does this unit not practice with the other unit? Don't they know how to run the same plays? Why won't they? It's like seeing 5 total strangers come on the floor and try to get to know each other.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cousy47 For This Useful Post:


  35. #123
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,702

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think if Danny were playing, Roy had have been shut down to get his wrist cleared up awhile ago. Either that, or Roy is trying to play through it. My gut is telling me the wrist is worse than Roy is letting on.
    I am hoping that that feeling that you have in your gut is the indigestion from the late night take out that you had the other day...and not that the injury is a persistent wrist injury that won't heal anytime soon.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  36. #124
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,702

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousy47 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you guys. This gives me a chance to ring my favorite bell yet again. Why the **** don't the 2nd unit run plays??? Hans spends his time on offense as the point forward at the 3 point line as an outlet. He sets screen after screen for DJ to dribble around. Nobody else tries anything to get open. Young stands in the corner like a child waiting for Santa and Green wanders around in a fog looking for a 3 point shot from anywhere. Ian is usually surrounded in the paint and usually can't catch the pass that comes to him. Does this unit not practice with the other unit? Don't they know how to run the same plays? Why won't they? It's like seeing 5 total strangers come on the floor and try to get to know each other.
    Good point...especially the last part. I think that Lance and the Starters have built enough chemistry and enough talent to figure things out....but something just doesn't seem to "click" with the 2nd unit.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  38. #125

    Default Re: Pacers/Wizards Postgame Thread 1/2/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousy47 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you guys. This gives me a chance to ring my favorite bell yet again. Why the **** don't the 2nd unit run plays??? Hans spends his time on offense as the point forward at the 3 point line as an outlet. He sets screen after screen for DJ to dribble around. Nobody else tries anything to get open. Young stands in the corner like a child waiting for Santa and Green wanders around in a fog looking for a 3 point shot from anywhere. Ian is usually surrounded in the paint and usually can't catch the pass that comes to him. Does this unit not practice with the other unit? Don't they know how to run the same plays? Why won't they? It's like seeing 5 total strangers come on the floor and try to get to know each other.
    Hans hasn't played within an offense for the entire time he's been here, and I didn't watch UNC much, but I've got a feeling he was the offense there. Even when he sets screens he slips, so DJ gets double teamed. Green is not a "score within the offense guy." Young is not an offensive player. Ian can be useful, especially in the PnP, but two guys can't run a five man offense. There's just no getting these guys into sets.

    one or two lost players is fine/fixable..but 3/4..with a point guard who isn't score first...that's gonna be a problem.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Pacers/Wizards postgame thread.
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:48 PM
  3. Wizards/Pacers postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 03:11 PM
  4. Pacers/Wizards postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 05:31 PM
  5. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •