Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 147 of 147

Thread: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

  1. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Free Lance......

  2. #127
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Stephenson is being cute tonight and that hurts my fantasy team
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  3. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
    Crawford w 3 at buzzer. Vogel yells at ref that it's the sixth travel they've missed. Marc Davis says, "that's the last time u yell at me"
    I think I would have responded "Why? What does it matter? It's obvious you can't effing hear, anyway."

  4. #129
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Nice finish, Lance
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  5. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Game over?

  6. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Game over?
    I think he might have been referring to Lance's acrobatics, not the game clock.

  7. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    9 point diff... This still sucks.

  8. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    9 point diff... This still sucks.
    They should be destroying this team if they are as good as they think they are.

  9. #134

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    The Wizard's Coach just stares at PG like "where can I get one of those?"

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  11. #135
    FREE LANCE MillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,828

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    I can't wait till Granger returns. His absence allowed PG to gain confidence. Having Granger back would be a huge upgrade on both ends of the court from Lance (who has been playing well).
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MillerTime For This Useful Post:


  13. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Thanks to the Wizards coach for playing Temple? at the end of the game lol

  14. #137
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    9 point diff... This still sucks.
    I'll just say it again then.

    Our offense blows. Without Granger we don't have enough scoring to blow teams out. That's the same reason why we can't beat good teams in their home courts. We need Granger.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  16. #138
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks to the Wizards coach for playing Temple? at the end of the game lol
    Eh, he's playing good for them.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  17. #139
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Good job, DJ
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  18. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll just say it again then.

    Our offense blows. Without Granger we don't have enough scoring to blow teams out. That's the same reason why we can't beat good teams in their home courts. We need Granger.
    Well you do need to consider that TPTB might listen to the resident lunkheads and go forward with that 1:1,000,000 chance that we trade Granger.

    Oh, that was green by the way.

  19. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,064

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    too close

  20. #142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll just say it again then.

    Our offense blows. Without Granger we don't have enough scoring to blow teams out. That's the same reason why we can't beat good teams in their home courts. We need Granger.
    Yeah, and I think people forget that we're also missing Hill too in this game.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 15th parallel For This Useful Post:


  22. #143
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you do need to consider that TPTB might listen to the resident lunkheads and go forward with that 1:1,000,000 chance that we trade Granger.

    Oh, that was green by the way.
    Your point is?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. #144
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, and I think people forget that we're also missing Hill too in this game.
    For some reason, I forgot it as well
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  24. #145
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is?
    Sorry, poor attempt at humor. As you might recall, there were a few that believe that George stepping up makes Granger expendable.

  25. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Game over?
    I think he might have been referring to Lance's acrobatics, not the game clock.

  26. #147
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, poor attempt at humor. As you might recall, there were a few that believe that George stepping up makes Granger expendable.
    Ah, it's ok. I just didn't understand it. My sense of humor is poor as well

    Yeah, I agree with what you say. Granger is in no way expendable.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers Wizards Post Game Thread
    By boombaby1987 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:58 PM
  2. 04/14/2010 Game Thread #82: Pacers at Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 02:13 AM
  3. 03/24/2010 Game Thread #72: Pacers vs Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
  4. 02/08/2009 Game Thread #52: Pacers at Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
  5. 03/01/2006 Game Thread 54: Pacers vs Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •