Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 147

Thread: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

  1. #76
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,205

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    My eyes, my eyes!

  2. #77
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been saying it for a while and people get mad a me.
    They get mad at you because what you're saying for a while is nothing more but an uneducated guess. Meaning that you have no means to prove it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,920

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Only one bench player made a bucket.

  4. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Augustin has sucked this season because our bench sucks.
    To be fair he is also part of the bench so they all suck.

  5. #80
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only one bench player made a bucket.
    The only decent bench player made a bucket.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  6. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Dallas is up 10 on Miami in a game they will undoubtedly lose by double digits.

  7. #82
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Paul George will be a top5 player in the league

    He have all tools, is a beast defensively and is much better offensively

  8. #83
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong to say PG has surpassed DG as the Pacers' best player?
    Dunno about wrong or no but one thing is for sure. You cannot prove that it's right or not
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  9. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,920

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong to say PG has surpassed DG as the Pacers' best player? In an unrelated inquiry, is the username LoneGeorge24 available?
    Wait until the All-Star break.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  11. #85
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Can someone explain to me why Roy falls so much. Is it weakness clumsiness or a combination of both?

  12. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong to say PG has surpassed DG as the Pacers' best player? In an unrelated inquiry, is the username LoneGeorge24 available?
    Not quite the scorer, but all around player, certainly close if not better. I just hope he can show consistency and keep it going. We really need Danny back though for his scoring, which is going to be our achilles heal if we can't improve in that area. He's only going to make things easier for PG by adding another threat. Lance will help a struggling bench too.

  13. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,920

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    I love how they play the same 5 things during halftime.

  14. #88
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair he is also part of the bench so they all suck.
    Steve Nash could be our back up PG and our bench would still suck but Nash isn't a bad player he would be playing with guys who made him look bad.

    Edit: I'm not comparing Nash to Augustin

  15. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,920

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Edit: I'm not comparing Nash to Augustin
    Don't you hate that you always have to put that disclaimer in there because you just know someone is going to take what you say completely out of context.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  17. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love how they play the same 5 things during halftime.
    I stopped watching the halftime long time ago, they always talk about the same bs.

  18. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Steve Nash could be our back up PG and our bench would still suck but Nash isn't a bad player he would be playing with guys who made him look bad.

    Edit: I'm not comparing Nash to Augustin
    I'm pretty sure Nash looks good with any bench.

  19. #92
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,595

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    D.J. Augustin looks like a completely different player playing with the starters, 4 points and 5 assists in the 1st half, I guess our bench will do that to you!

  20. #93
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't you hate that you always have to put that disclaimer in there because you just know someone is going to take what you say completely out of context.
    After I hit the post reply button I realized someone may think I'm comparing the two. lol

  21. #94
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Nice drive, DJ
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  22. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Beal walks everytime he receives the ball.

  23. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Here's a fun game for all you League Passers out there. Count how many times Ray Allen blinks in that JDRF commercial. Hint: It's zero.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  25. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    David West can't hit **** tonight.

  26. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David West can't hit **** tonight.

    He has been sucking in the first 3 quarters for few games now but he always comes back to make us forget about it on the 4th quarter.

  27. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,644

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    This sucks. Playing to the level of the competition. Let them stick around, they might find a way to win.

  28. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/2/2013 Game Thread #32: Pacers Vs. Wizards

    Green almost made an smart pass.

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers Wizards Post Game Thread
    By boombaby1987 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:58 PM
  2. 04/14/2010 Game Thread #82: Pacers at Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 02:13 AM
  3. 03/24/2010 Game Thread #72: Pacers vs Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
  4. 02/08/2009 Game Thread #52: Pacers at Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
  5. 03/01/2006 Game Thread 54: Pacers vs Wizards
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •