Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that the assassination of President Kennedy was a conspiracy or lone gunman...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Do you believe that the assassination of President Kennedy was a conspiracy or lone gunman...

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about Peck but I have. Bush became the head of the CIA and their are lots of rumors about him being involved.....
    I saw one about that as well...it also talked a lot about Prescott Bush and his attempt to overthrow FDR and the government.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Do you believe that the assassination of President Kennedy was a conspiracy or lone gunman...

Like Ol' Blue I was a sopmore when JFK was killed (on my dad's birthday). As an avid hunter and target shooter I have never understood how anybody could make those shots using a bolt action rifle with a scope at a target that is moving away from you. I'm with Ol' Blue on this, the head snapping back toward the shot makes no sense unless his head or body were rebounding off a solid object.
    I have often wondered about the FLorida based Cuban militia....they were betrayed by JFK during the Bay of Pigs. Do I believe it was a gov't conspiracy to kill him? Not sure but I do believe it was a govt conspiracy to cover up the truth. As ol Blu says....keep it nice and neat for the people, let them know that their gov't is functioning just as it should be.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indygeezer For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Yet another conspiracy novel. But this one might be a bit different.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/01...n-the-jfk.html

i lean more towards him not acting alone. i read that jack ruby also had a map of jfk's motorcade.
    it isn't all that uncommon for a group or organization to take out the assassin after services rendered. did lee have help with the shooting?
    i wouldn't rule it out.
    i also noticed he really wasn't as bad a shot as was implied in oly stone movie. apparently he qualified (barely) as a sharpshooter which id the mid-tier of 3 rankings.
    so while he wasn't the best in his class but, he wasn't as bad as some may imply.

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    I'm with Ol' Blue on this, the head snapping back toward the shot makes no sense unless his head or body were rebounding off a solid object.
    Line up 10 pumpkins on a fence and shoot at each of them. Some of the pumpkins will actually fall on the side of the fence you are shooting from, and will not be blasted to the other side of the fence, as most people expect.

If you examined those pumpkins that recoiled back toward you, what you will see is that your slug entered cleanly on the front side and then as it exited out the back side of the pumpkin, it expelled a lot of the pumpkin innards, cracked open the skin of the pumpkin on the back side, and blasted out some pieces of it too. The net result is the pumpkin falling back toward you as a recoil from this stuff being blasted out the back. That is, if you use the right ammo, right powered gun, etc. The ones that fall on the other side of the fence will have a clean exit hole too, so nothing was expelled.

This recoil back in the direction the shot came from is not as crazy as it seems, when the object being shot is (sadly) a human head.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Mood

I am interested in researching conspiracies. I will say that. I think there is more to everything that the government isn't wanting us to know more than anything. In regards to JFK, I am unsure, but lean towards a second gunman as well. The magic bullet just doesn't make sense to me, but I am no physics expert.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Mood

this looks like fun. Note that the weapon used is listed in upper left corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us4P2fRjMqI

I don't have time to watch this now but I'm putting it here so I can come back to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDbod...ture=endscreen
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    The magic bullet just doesn't make sense to me, but I am no physics expert.
    Most people don't realize that the front seat was lowered and shifted to the side. When you line it all up, it's a straight line.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm
    Last edited by Since86; 01-16-2013 at 10:06 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Yes, lowering Connelly and moving him to his left in the limo made the shot from the grassy knoll easier
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Cool Re: Do you believe that the assassination of President Kennedy was a conspiracy or lone gunman...

For those that say that want to know who really killed JFK, check this man out: Gerry Droller (Frank Bender). He was a rogue CIA agent who may have been the shooter on the Grassy Knoll.....

Banned

I believe that more than one gunman was involved on that shooting.

And to those that don't believe in conspiracies I can tell you that long time ago in South America people had a "conspiracy theory" that people in center America were getting infected by the US goberment with STD's as some kind of experiment on the 40's, just 2 years ago was reported that this "conspiracy" was true.

Edit: Here is the info about the experiment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guate...lis_experiment
    Last edited by vnzla81; 01-20-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Very interesting thoughts on the assassination from 30,000 feet are on the board linked below. It is the Pacers Digest of the JFK assassination. Several of the posters have spent countless hours researching and it comes up in the thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...showtopic=1037

I'm not sure where I stand on the different theories, but I'm curious about it, and I think this thread is pretty good timing as there may be some revelations come the 50th anniversary this November.
    Last edited by imawhat; 01-21-2013 at 01:08 AM.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Here are some various Zapruder film looks (slo mo, enhanced/zoom, extended frame) (should go without saying but there are some graphic images here):
    http://youtu.be/1q91RZko5Gw

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

Lone

Mood

Looks like an exit wound opens up on the high right forehead. So bullet came from the rear.

And I've always been a more than 1 gunman believer.

I read somewhere using a mathematical formula, researchers have found that due to the speed of the bullet, and the forward motion of the car, his head would in fact fall back. If you avid hunters are shooting deer traveling in moving cars, Darwin's theory of Evolution has more proof.

Mood

Yeah, cause deer ae much faster than a Presidential caravan. But then, I've never seen a deer in a car anyway.....on top of one maybe (which is just dumb).

Banned
    Mood

Looks like an exit wound opens up on the high right forehead. So bullet came from the rear.

And I've always been a more than 1 gunman believer.
    There was, in fact, an entrance wound on his temple. The large exit wound was in the back of his head according to the doctors at Parkland hospital. There was a big blowout in front of his right ear. Hard to see how a bullet from behind him and to his right could have caused that. The temple wound may have been an exploding bullet that caused that. We will never know unless the body is exhumed because an street person would have gotten a more professional autopsy that was performed on JFK.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    There was, in fact, an entrance wound on his temple. The large exit wound was in the back of his head according to the doctors at Parkland hospital. There was a big blowout in front of his right ear. Hard to see how a bullet from behind him and to his right could have caused that. The temple wound may have been an exploding bullet that caused that. We will never know unless the body is exhumed because an street person would have gotten a more professional autopsy that was performed on JFK.
    could a bullet from behind but LOWER than JFK do that?

If you're not hunting deer while you're in a car, then you're missing out.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Banned
    Mood

could a bullet from behind but LOWER than JFK do that?
    You can't get an entrance wound in the temple from a shot behind JFK. ... The acoustic evidence showed a fourth shot from the grassy knoll and that was the kill shot. It was probably a fragmenting bullet, hence the blow out of the side of JFK's head......

I gotta wonder... How hard would it be to put a skeleton with synthetic tissue in a moving car and take a couple of shots at it and see what reactions it has when it's hit? Wouldn't that go a long way towards settling the issue once and for all? Is there any reason that test would be less valid than shooting at watermelons on a stationary platform?

------

-John Wooden

Discovery did that, except for the vehicle moving part. They had two bodies made and filled with tissue like gel, even put in plaster bones, and made the shot.

Banned
    Mood

Cool Re: Do you believe that the assassination of President Kennedy was a conspiracy or lone gunman...

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    Discovery did that, except for the vehicle moving part. They had two bodies made and filled with tissue like gel, even put in plaster bones, and made the shot.
    The vehicle was not moving at 10 MPH. They did not use LHO's piece of **** rifle. They used Carcanos that had been completely refurbished to better than new condition. Even with that the shooter said that the weapon he was using was a piece of crap and it jammed twice before he was able to replicate the shots. So, technically, he did not make the shots because the rifle jammed. Whoever supposedly used LHO's rifle didn't get do overs but it jammed too as the dents in a spent shell illustrated....... ...