Thread: The West is expected to win, but didn't it go into double OT last year?

Mood

Default The West is expected to win, but didn't it go into double OT last year?

Yep, it did. And the East was up 2 late in the 1st OT until JO got whistled for a "foul" on Kobe's bad 3 point attempt. Kobe hit two to tie and force 2OT.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about that call. What I am here to talk about, is what did the East do to make it as close as it was.

The common consensus this year is that the West should kill the East. Well, I know the attitude was the same least year, yet that games was I believe the closest in All-Stat history.

So, what did the East do to make it that way? They should have been killed, but they weren't. And the almost won.

I don't remember what they did, so I'm hoping a few of you do so I can piece it together.

Default Re: The West is expected to win, but didn't it go into double OT last year?

I don't quite remember myself, but these are the same thoughts that entered my mind when barkley was saying the east would be killed. These are almost the same people as last year, yet we almost beat the west. People don't seem to remember that. No one is giving the east a chance, and we are going to surprise them. I remember our guards outplayed their's, but I don't remember about the frontcourt.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

Default Re: The West is expected to win, but didn't it go into double OT last year?

As big as the West is, I still feel a tag-team of JO and Big Ben can handle them in short bursts.

Plus Magloire, too. We shoudl be ok.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

As long as JO and Ron get double-doubles I couldn't care less who wins
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.