View Poll Results: Which Pacer will be on the All-star team

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • David West

    22 22.22%
  • Paul George

    77 77.78%
  • George Hill

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 83

Thread: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Here is the thread to discuss which Pacer has the best chance at the all star team, The main three with a chance are Paul George, David West, and George Hill (highly unlikely but you never know)

  2. #2
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,585
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    I am saying none.

  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  4. #3

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am saying none.
    if we stay at the 4-6 seed int he Eastern conference one of our players has to go

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if we stay at the 4-6 seed int he Eastern conference one of our players has to go
    That doesn't have to be true. A Pacers best chance is for an injury to one of the members of the All Star team and they get named to take his place. I haven't seen one poll that has a Pacer in the game. ... West is unlikely because they are just voting for big people not centers, PFs and SF. PG has no chance of being named as a SF where he has played all season, there are just too many good people ahead of him. At SG, it might be more likely but that is not where he has been playing..... ... I note that RGIII was named to the pro bowl but Luck was not. However, Luck will likely be added because one of the named QBs (Manning, Brady, Schaub) will be in the Super Bowl. A Pacer may be named if their is an injury to a starter but I don't really think any of them deserve to be an all star..... ...

  6. #5
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That doesn't have to be true. A Pacers best chance is for an injury to one of the members of the All Star team and they get named to take his place. I haven't seen one poll that has a Pacer in the game. ... West is unlikely because they are just voting for big people not centers, PFs and SF. PG has no chance of being named as a SF where he has played all season, there are just too many good people ahead of him. At SG, it might be more likely but that is not where he has been playing.....
    The voting process is only for the starters. The fans vote who they want to start based on their own criteria (team affiliation, hype, marketability, reputation and even ethnicity sometimes). You will rarely see a player from a small market team in this voting unless he is hyped as a superstar.

    However, there are also the reserves. Those are named by the coaches and with them it's not a popularity contest. Team performance along with individual performance are the key aspects in order to be voted in by the coaches. That's where someone from our Pacers was voted last year and could be voted again this year.

    I don't think that we'll have an All-Star this year, though. I don't think the stats are good enough to back that up. Maybe West has a chance but I don't really see it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  7. #6
    Grow some nuts Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,682

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    50/50 between West and nobody. I think West's rep with coaches around the conference will get him some votes, and obviously his play, don't know if it'll be enough.

  8. #7

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    I am going to say nobody since I don't want to inflate David West value this off season.

  9. #8
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,592

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    I think Hibbert has a better chance than Hill.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  11. #9
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    What spots are open?

    You've got to think at least the following are locks:

    Rajon Rondo
    Dwyane Wade
    LeBron James
    Carmelo Anthony
    Tyson Chandler
    Chris Bosh
    Paul Pierce
    Joakim Noah
    Kyrie Irving
    Josh Smith
    Jrue Holiday

    So that's 11 virtual locks. 7 of them frontcourt and 4 backcourt. If Anderson Verajao is healthy I'd think he would get the last spot off of numbers alone.

    David West has certainly has the best case for the Pacers but the frontcourt guys in the East make it tough for him to crack the roster. Especially when you consider guys like Al Horford, Greg Monroe, and Kevin Garnett haven't even been included above.

    If Verajao stays injured, I'd say Horford deserves the final spot though I could see Garnett getting it mainly due to reputation among the coaches.

    They could also opt for another guard which could possibly open a spot for George or Hill. Though, despite their down years, I couldn't see either of them getting a spot over Deron Williams or Joe Johnson.

    Basically I don't see any way a Pacer makes the All-Star team unless somebody is blantantly snubbed to reward the team rather than an individual.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Yea, I really don't think we'll get an all star unless a couple guys get injury replaced.

  14. #11

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    None of them will be.

  15. #12
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,505

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    I think Paul George is playing at an All-Star level, so I voted for him. However, I don't think a single Pacer we'll be there this year.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    I'm not sure any Pacer will make it, but for the record, PG's numbers are superior to Joe Johnson's across the board. At this point, it would be nearly impossible to suggest Joe Johnson is the better player between the two.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,638

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Well I put all my thoughts on this subject in the "When will PG become a star" thread. I don't think Rondo or Irving are locks. I understand Rondo's history, but his team is headed down and I don't know if his assists are enough to cover that. Irving is young and dynamic, but the Cavs aren't winning enough and definitely wouldn't put two guys on the squad.

    To me what happens is that when it comes to AS time many Pacers fans focus on A) fan vote rankings and B) the star power from other teams. What gets forgotten is that the bench isn't chosen by fans, and that with their wins the Pacers do have some status within the ranks of other teams (coaches, scouts, GMs). And those people in turn recognize HOW the Pacers are winning just like Pacers fans think about how Irving helps CLE or Rondo helps BOS.

    You get complacent in seeing what West or Paul do every night, and get amazed by what good players on other teams (or Sportscenter) do in their 10 seconds of highlights.

    Even now we have some (not all) posters around the forum (not really in this thread yet, too new and short) that talk up the star power of DWill or Johnson or Irving or Rondo, but forget what stuff like Paul's near monster tomahawk posterization look like to non-Pacers fans. He's had a nice run of very spectacular plays, as well as monster defense and outstanding 3pt shooting. What he is doing since Oakland is what a superstar looks like, period. There isn't really another level other than super-elite HOF stuff like Lebron and Kobe.

    And West's offense has been similar. Classic all-star unstoppable scoring machine in the post.

    Right now there are Celtics fans that would trade the aging Pierce to get Paul, even with PP scoring better at the moment. They see where things are headed and what PG has become. And I think it's safe to say that a ton of Nets fans would love to swap out Johnson for PG at this point.


    We see all the the warts with our own guys and often overlook the same warts on star players from other teams. I'm not saying that the Pacer stars are clearly better and without fault, and I realize that there is another subsection of Pacers fans that overrate the team. I'm just saying that from the inside looking out it's sometimes tough to make a level evaluation.


    Anyway, I voted Paul over West just because of the level PG has hit and my belief that he's likely to continue it. I hate to see West not get a spot, but the team needs to be winning more than this to help the cause for pulling 2 guys to the game.


    Think about this though - IF IF IF PG24 were to make the AS team, then you'd have 4 players on the roster that had been AS since the 08-09 season. And it's not like the old man of the group is way off that pace since he's one of the 2 guys with the best shot to make it this year. Heck, if Hibbert were making short shots he'd be a shoe-in for this year's team given his insane defensive level.

    Hellava starting 5. Really impressive.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  21. #15

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That doesn't have to be true. A Pacers best chance is for an injury to one of the members of the All Star team and they get named to take his place. I haven't seen one poll that has a Pacer in the game. ... West is unlikely because they are just voting for big people not centers, PFs and SF. PG has no chance of being named as a SF where he has played all season, there are just too many good people ahead of him. At SG, it might be more likely but that is not where he has been playing..... ... I note that RGIII was named to the pro bowl but Luck was not. However, Luck will likely be added because one of the named QBs (Manning, Brady, Schaub) will be in the Super Bowl. A Pacer may be named if their is an injury to a starter but I don't really think any of them deserve to be an all star..... ...
    You keep on saying this, but it isn't true. Last year there were 5 SFs in the game. Paul's got a good case for being the 4th best SF in the East this year, so it's possible he could make it at SF.

    If things stay the same and we end up with a 4-5 seed at the break I think we'll get 1. IMO, as of now, Paul's got a better chance than West due to the glut of big men worthy of making the team this year, and not many wings. Paul's got a good case for being the 5th best wing right now, and if he continues playing like he has his numbers will only get better. There's still a long way to go, but I've already put my neck out there... I think Paul makes it.

    edit: and there's no way Irving and Verajao make it. One will be snubbed, my guess is Anderson.

  22. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Jones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You keep on saying this, but it isn't true. Last year there were 5 SFs in the game. Paul's got a good case for being the 4th best SF in the East this year, so it's possible he could make it at SF.

    If things stay the same and we end up with a 4-5 seed at the break I think we'll get 1. IMO, as of now, Paul's got a better chance than West due to the glut of big men worthy of making the team this year, and not many wings. Paul's got a good case for being the 5th best wing right now, and if he continues playing like he has his numbers will only get better. There's still a long way to go, but I've already put my neck out there... I think Paul make

    edit: and there's no way Irving and Verajao make it. One will be snubbed, my guess is Anderson.
    Verajao certainly deserves to make it and I think he will. I don't believe that PG gets in and I have seen no articles or suggestions by writers or experts that suggest he will. I still think his only chance is to be named as an injury replacement. ...

  23. #17
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Verajao certainly deserves to make it and I think he will.
    So Irving is left out? One of the two has to be left out because there's no way that a 7 - 23 team is going to have 2 All Stars. Even if those players deserve it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  24. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I put all my thoughts on this subject in the "When will PG become a star" thread. I don't think Rondo or Irving are locks. I understand Rondo's history, but his team is headed down and I don't know if his assists are enough to cover that. Irving is young and dynamic, but the Cavs aren't winning enough and definitely wouldn't put two guys on the squad.

    To me what happens is that when it comes to AS time many Pacers fans focus on A) fan vote rankings and B) the star power from other teams. What gets forgotten is that the bench isn't chosen by fans, and that with their wins the Pacers do have some status within the ranks of other teams (coaches, scouts, GMs). And those people in turn recognize HOW the Pacers are winning just like Pacers fans think about how Irving helps CLE or Rondo helps BOS.

    You get complacent in seeing what West or Paul do every night, and get amazed by what good players on other teams (or Sportscenter) do in their 10 seconds of highlights.

    Even now we have some (not all) posters around the forum (not really in this thread yet, too new and short) that talk up the star power of DWill or Johnson or Irving or Rondo, but forget what stuff like Paul's near monster tomahawk posterization look like to non-Pacers fans. He's had a nice run of very spectacular plays, as well as monster defense and outstanding 3pt shooting. What he is doing since Oakland is what a superstar looks like, period. There isn't really another level other than super-elite HOF stuff like Lebron and Kobe.

    And West's offense has been similar. Classic all-star unstoppable scoring machine in the post.

    Right now there are Celtics fans that would trade the aging Pierce to get Paul, even with PP scoring better at the moment. They see where things are headed and what PG has become. And I think it's safe to say that a ton of Nets fans would love to swap out Johnson for PG at this point.


    We see all the the warts with our own guys and often overlook the same warts on star players from other teams. I'm not saying that the Pacer stars are clearly better and without fault, and I realize that there is another subsection of Pacers fans that overrate the team. I'm just saying that from the inside looking out it's sometimes tough to make a level evaluation.


    Anyway, I voted Paul over West just because of the level PG has hit and my belief that he's likely to continue it. I hate to see West not get a spot, but the team needs to be winning more than this to help the cause for pulling 2 guys to the game.


    Think about this though - IF IF IF PG24 were to make the AS team, then you'd have 4 players on the roster that had been AS since the 08-09 season. And it's not like the old man of the group is way off that pace since he's one of the 2 guys with the best shot to make it this year. Heck, if Hibbert were making short shots he'd be a shoe-in for this year's team given his insane defensive level.

    Hellava starting 5. Really impressive.
    Dallas has one hall of famer and like 5 former all stars plus one future all star in Mayo, does anybody see them winning a championship this year? of course not, the goal is to have all stars hitting their prime together, no the fake prime you always talk about but the true prime, what you are saying sounds nice and all but that doesn't make a team a championship contender.

  25. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dallas has one hall of famer and like 5 former all stars plus one future all star in Mayo, does anybody see them winning a championship this year? of course not, the goal is to have all stars hitting their prime together, no the fake prime you always talk about but the true prime, what you are saying sounds nice and all but that doesn't make a team a championship contender.
    And when Dallas won the championship they had 4 "former" all-stars (Kidd, Butler, Peja, and Marion). Terry was 33 and Dirk was 32, both older than any of our starters currently. Was that "fake prime?" What about all the other championship teams of the past decade with starters well in their 30's. Don't underestimate the value of experience and vetern leadership. I've never understood why you are absolutely obsessed with the age of our roster when history proves otherwise.
    Last edited by purdue101; 12-27-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purdue101 For This Useful Post:


  27. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by purdue101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And when Dallas won the championship they had 4 "former" all-stars (Kidd, Butler, Peja, and Marion). Terry was 33 and Dirk was 32, both older than any of our starters currently. Was that "fake prime?" What about all the other championship teams of the past decade with starters well in their 30's. Don't underestimate the value of experience and vetern leadership. I've never understood why you are absolutely obsessed with the age of our roster when history proves otherwise.
    Dirk and Kidd are hall of famers big difference, not only that but that roster was deep because Cuban didn't care to spend as much as he could to win a championship.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 12-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.

  28. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dirk and Kidd are hall of famers big difference.
    So Kidd was entering his prime at 37? Your point was that if players are not entering their prime together they can't win championships, which simply isn't true. The majority of that team was well past their prime, just had good chemistry and leadership, which is equally important. Plenty of teams win championships with rosters well older than ours. In fact, every single championship roster in the HISTORY of the NBA had an average roster age older than ours, yet you're obsessed with getting younger.

    I agree that you have to have some good youth, which we do (PG, Hill, Hibbert, Lance), but you also need to have a veteran backbone (David West/Danny Granger).

    Do you think Sam Presti is sitting behind is desk stressing out b/c Kevin Martin is playing well, an expiring, and about to turn 30? Of course not. He could have gotten better young assets than Lamb/pick, but wanted the veteran.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to purdue101 For This Useful Post:


  30. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dirk and Kidd are hall of famers big difference, not only that but that roster was deep because Cuban didn't care to spend as much as he could to win a championship.
    I'll admit right now our roster is not deep enough. The summer offseason to revamp the bench has failed (at least thus far). Can't say I saw it coming though, I was ok with the moves at the time (you were too). I'm hoping the bench is overhauled by the trade deadline.

  31. #23

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Verajao certainly deserves to make it and I think he will
    I think he deserves it too. If he makes it, that means Kyrie won't make it, and that'll free up another guard spot.
    I don't believe that PG gets in and I have seen no articles or suggestions by writers or experts that suggest he will. I still think his only chance is to be named as an injury replacement.
    You don't think he'll make it, I get that, but it'll have nothing to do with him playing SF, and that's what you keep saying. I also don't get why you seem to think the articles you've read have any relevance on who makes the team seeing how the coaches will choose the reserves. Who cares what some national writer has to say.

    For those that think Paul doesn't have the numbers... I ask why not? A quick review of past All-Star games show there's very rarely fewer (thnx grammar nazi) than 5 wings selected, and there's usually more. Name 5 wings with a better resume at this point than Paul. Smith IMO shouldn't count as he's played PF the majority of the year.

  32. #24
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dallas has one hall of famer and like 5 former all stars plus one future all star in Mayo, does anybody see them winning a championship this year? of course not, the goal is to have all stars hitting their prime together, no the fake prime you always talk about but the true prime, what you are saying sounds nice and all but that doesn't make a team a championship contender.
    Elton Brand: 33 years old

    Shawn Marion: 34 years old

    Vince Carter: 35 years old

    Chris Kaman: 30 years old

    Derek Fisher: 38 years old (and also requested to be released)

    Our older former All Star West is David West. He is 32 years old. For the 2012-2013 season, he is averaging 17.4 points, 8.1 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1 block per game.

    Let's compare his production with what those Mavericks' guys are giving:

    Elton Brand: 6.6 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.2 blocks per game.

    Shawn Marion: 10.4 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.

    Vince Carter: 11.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game.

    Chris Kaman: 13.7 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.

    Derek Fisher: 8.6 points, 3.6 assists and 1.7 rebounds per game.

    So, West is scoring at least 4 more points per game by any player in that list of 5 former All-Stars. He's also rebounding more than everyone in this list and is second to Fisher in assists and second to Brand in blocks.

    Let me say it this once to make it more clear. Our older former All-Star is actually playing like an one!

    The rest of our All-Stars (former or future) are all younger than those Mavs guys as well.

    So, yeah. Your comparison seems quite weak. Better luck next time
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  33. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: which Pacer will be on the all star team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Elton Brand: 33 years old

    Shawn Marion: 34 years old

    Vince Carter: 35 years old

    Chris Kaman: 30 years old

    Derek Fisher: 38 years old (and also requested to be released)

    Our older former All Star West is David West. He is 32 years old. For the 2012-2013 season, he is averaging 17.4 points, 8.1 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1 block per game.

    Let's compare his production with what those Mavericks' guys are giving:

    Elton Brand: 6.6 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.2 blocks per game.

    Shawn Marion: 10.4 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.

    Vince Carter: 11.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game.

    Chris Kaman: 13.7 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.

    Derek Fisher: 8.6 points, 3.6 assists and 1.7 rebounds per game.

    So, West is scoring at least 4 more points per game by any player in that list of 5 former All-Stars. He's also rebounding more than everyone in this list and is second to Fisher in assists and second to Brand in blocks.

    Let me say it this once to make it more clear. Our older former All-Star is actually playing like an one!

    The rest of our All-Stars (former or future) are all younger than those Mavs guys as well.

    So, yeah. Your comparison seems quite weak. Better luck next time
    I don't know wtf is your point? good try?....

Similar Threads

  1. Which current Pacer has the best shot at the All-star team?
    By BlueCollarColts in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 07:13 PM
  2. Who is your favorite non-star non-pacer player
    By speakout4 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
  3. This off the Star's Pacer board.
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 09:26 AM
  4. Star} Team-by-team free agent analysis
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 06:58 AM
  5. Pacer movie star trivia
    By stipo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 05:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •