Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Van Horn traded?

Banned

Default Re: Van Horn traded?

This stuff is pure and utter crap, Roy. The world needs less of this.
    Well, I disagree. Whether it's white against black, or back against white, I think it is harmful to pretend racism doesn't exist.

Thomas appears to be washing his roster of all white players. Is it wrong to notice?

Sorry, I missed it. What did Thomas do to Croshere? If there's anything this year has shown, it's that Croshere should have played LESS than he did under Thomas.
    Yeah, it's hard to argue with how Zeke used AC - and I was far from an Isiah Thomas coaching fan.

Croshere started the 2000-01 season off as a starter. Zeke stuck with him for about 20 games. IIRC, at the end of those 20 games he was shooting about 36%, was a sieve on defense and had more TO's than assists.

That was enough of a shot for him IMO, particularly when Jalen came back (who should have been playing at SF NOT PG). And after that he didn't exactly bury him - he was still in the rotation and still had chances. But Isiah didn't have a lot of confidence in him - after his start, how could he?
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think I. Thomas has a problem with white people. I see his phrase "more athletic" as being code for "blacker".

Look at what he did to Croshere.
    Sorry, I missed it. What did Thomas do to Croshere? If there's anything this year has shown, it's that Croshere should have played LESS than he did under Thomas.

If we had Brad instead of Pollard, Croshere would be averaging a DNP-CD. That's less than Thomas gave him.

This stuff is pure and utter crap, Roy. The world needs less of this.
    Looks like I need to bump my Rectification thread...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

I think I. Thomas has a problem with white people. I see his phrase "more athletic" as being code for "blacker".
    or maybe, it just goes to show that black people tend to be better at bball than white people, a statement few people would argue with, i think.

or do you really think it's necessary to have a token white guy on nba teams?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, I disagree. Whether it's white against black, or back against white, I think it is harmful to pretend racism doesn't exist.
    It's very harmful, and there is no denying it from me. However I think it is more harmful to try make something into a race issue when it's not...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...