Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 346

Thread: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

  1. #126
    Future Finals MVP? boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    3,938

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Just go to David West.

  2. #127
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    16,991

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I like Hill's post ups. Keep 'em coming.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  4. #128
    Future Finals MVP? boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    3,938

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Brandon Jennings....no comment.

  5. #129

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Awkward moment when your point guard is a better post up player than your 7'2 center...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:


  7. #130

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even when we don't turn the ball over, every play has a moment where it easily could be one. I have no clue whats going on lol
    Who is a good passer on our team?

    That's why what you said is true.

  8. #131
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    That's two awful misses in a row by Paul George, both well short. Think he worked too hard in his pre-game workout?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  10. #132
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,576
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously Roy? Geeeeeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy is so soft
    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****ing Hibbert.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy you are without doubt the softest 7 ft 2 man in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awkward moment when your point guard is a better post up player than your 7'2 center...
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Your 2012/13 Indiana Pacers!

  11. #133
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10,628

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    PG better quit doing that stupid *** cute little pose after his jumpers. Just gave Jennings an easy 2.

  12. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,079

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I ****ing hate how the NBA allows teams to play music and sound effects during the game.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  14. #135

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy is so soft
    But he's really good a that hand-clap after a miss and that wiping his face with his bare hand. He's got that down.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:


  16. #136

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who is a good passer on our team?

    That's why what you said is true.
    Well yeah there's that, but its not this bad every game...its like everybody has serious butterfingers or something right now

  17. #137

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Roy is so weak. It's really pathetic. Same can be said about our effort here in the third. If we continue at this rate, expect a blowout.

  18. #138
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    16,991

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awkward moment when your point guard is a better post up player than your 7'2 center...
    Hill has a much bigger advantage on post up situations on Brandon Jennings than Roy has on Larry Sanders.

    Sanders can play some actual post defense.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  20. #139
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,338

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PG better quit doing that stupid *** cute little pose after his jumpers. Just gave Jennings an easy 2.
    Jennings didn't even slow down, just ran straight down the court. I was wondering how long George would stand there.

  21. #140
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    That's a positive: Pacers have no fouls yet in the period, but will shoot in the penalty the rest of the way.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  23. #141
    "I don't mess with West" ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,484

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Your 2012/13 Indiana Pacers!
    Wait, so Magic P, boombaby, Irish, Pace, and I are on the Pacers?!

  24. #142
    "I don't mess with West" ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,484

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    TURNOVER COUNT: 16

  25. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Wow

  26. #144
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    What was that?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  27. #145
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,128

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    We are going to lose this game, and it's our own damn fault.

  28. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,079

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TURNOVER COUNT: 16
    We know there are a lot of turnovers, Croshere reminds us every time he opens his mouth. We don't need a counter.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  30. #147
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    16,991

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Well, letting Jennings and Ellis get into an offensive rhythm is never good.

    Our O has been pathetic in that quarter but I expected our D to be a bit better.

  31. #148
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,185

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait, so Magic P, boombaby, Irish, Pace, and I are on the Pacers?!
    You know it baby.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishPacer For This Useful Post:


  33. #149

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Shooting percentages are nearly equal, we've shot more free throws and are killing them on the boards. Yet we're down by 8. Why?


    16 freaking turnovers.

  34. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,201

    Default Re: 12/18/2012 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    The Bucks are 12-10... I dunno why we'd think a 13-11 team would be the "superior" team. We are playing disgustingly bad but are in striking distance at least. Just need to keep it close and not suck it up in the 4th to have a shot at a good road win.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dece For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 530
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:53 PM
  2. 4/19/2012 Game Thread #63: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 09:50 PM
  3. 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:52 PM
  4. 3/24/2012 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:08 PM
  5. 3/3/2012 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hornets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •