Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 172

Thread: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

  1. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,018

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gilbert was a top guy when healthy but guess what? he never got healthy, JO was an star in his time but guess what? see Agent 0, Tmac? Brandon Roy? I can come up with more examples but I see that you don't care.
    When Danny proves he can no longer stay healthy then you have an argument. Until then just admit when you are wrong, and you are dead wrong here.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  3. #127
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,207

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by purdue101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it's obvious he's referring to Danny as a top 10 SF when he is on the court. You're just making a silly comment to deflect from an excellent post that proved a lot of your salary contentions are an opinion unsupported by fact (actually proved wrong).
    Vnzla has does have a point. You never know how a guy will come back from injuries, especially to the knees. The guys that were mentioned could easily become the next Arenas, Stoudemire, or Rashard Lewis...extremely overpaid, injured former all stars.

    But.....you can't call Danny's contract bad. You can't sign a contract thinking "this guy night get hurt", you'll lose out on plenty of talent that way. When healthy, DG's contract was very comparible with other players that offer the same stats and impact at his position.

  4. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vnzla has does have a point. You never know how a guy will come back from injuries, especially to the knees. The guys that were mentioned could easily become the next Arenas, Stoudemire, or Rashard Lewis...extremely overpaid, injured former all stars.

    But.....you can't call Danny's contract bad. You can't sign a contract thinking "this guy night get hurt", you'll lose out on plenty of talent that way. When healthy, DG's contract was very comparible with other players that offer the same stats and impact at his position.
    Danny's contract is bad because I don't think he is tradeable, nobody wants a player that is not playing and is making 13mil a year for two years, it's common sense.

    Hell he was not even worth his contract last year when he was healthy for must of the year.

  5. #129
    Member Future_NBA_Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by purdue101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So then Andrew Bynum isn't a top ten Center in your opinion?
    Don't forget Rose!!!

  6. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hell he was not even worth his contract last year when he was healthy for must of the year.
    He was statistically better than Deng, Iggy, and Gay last year. Our team had the 5th best record in the league and he was our best player. Nonsense.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to purdue101 For This Useful Post:


  8. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Yep the famous "5th best record in the league talk" those were the times......

  9. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When Danny proves he can no longer stay healthy then you have an argument. Until then just admit when you are wrong, and you are dead wrong here.
    Exactly. All of those player were chronically injured and never returned to their pre-injury days. For every JO, I can give you a Kevin Love, Rudy Gay, Dwayne Wade, Blake Griffin, David West, etc. As usual, someone called his b/s and he makes an even more outlandish comment defending it and instead of owning up, he digs a bigger hole.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to purdue101 For This Useful Post:


  11. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep the famous "5th best record in the league talk" those were the times......
    Yep, there is your narcissistic deflection again. It's too easy sometimes.

    Vnzla is presented with a fact proving him wrong and he deflects. Did you google that yet?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to purdue101 For This Useful Post:


  13. #134
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,207

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by purdue101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was statistically better than Deng, Iggy, and Gay last year.
    Took the words from my mouth. Even in his down year, he put up stats better than most other SF that hes often compared to. He was the best player on a team that went deeper in the playoffs than the other players hes normally linked to (minus Iggy who's team took BOS to one game further than the Pacers did with MIA)

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  15. #135
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stopped reading
    Hey, at least you're finally able to admit it publicly! That's the first step, you know.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  17. #136
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stopped reading at the part were Danny is supposed to be a top ten player at something, I don't know if you know this but the guy has not play a game in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It just saddens me that some people will remain so fixated on their opinions that they will keep igoring every figure and statistic that I present to them. Oh well. You have to appreciate those that are willing to listen
    Hey, I was right. Who would have thought?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  19. #137
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gilbert was a top guy when healthy but guess what? he never got healthy, JO was an star in his time but guess what? see Agent 0, Tmac? Brandon Roy? I can come up with more examples but I see that you don't care.
    The one that doesn't care about what others say is you, my dear vnzla.

    Danny Granger got surgery for patellar tendinosis. I'm not going to play the doctor so here's a wikipedia article on it -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patellar_tendinitis

    Here are two excerpts:

    It is an overuse injury from repetitive overloading of the extensor mechanism of the knee. The microtears exceed the body's healing mechanism unless the activity is stopped.
    It is common with frequent jumping and studies have shown it may be associated with stiff ankle movement and ankle sprains.
    It is an injury that mainly affects jumping.

    Is Danny Granger based on jumping as a player? No. He is based on shooting. He is not an above the rim player. So, I don't think that he will be horribly affected by this injury. I believe that he'll be the same player that he was last year when he returns to 100%.

    It's not a torn cruciate ligament. It's not something as serious as a CL tear.

  20. #138
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny's contract is bad because I don't think he is tradeable, nobody wants a player that is not playing and is making 13mil a year for two years, it's common sense.
    So, I guess that Bynum's contract is bad as well, right? Rubio's contract was bad before he came back, right?

    Basically, you're saying that every injured player has a bad contract, amirite?

  21. #139

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep the famous "5th best record in the league talk" those were the times......
    But they WERE great times. You just missed out on enjoying them because you were too busy complaining.

    The rest of us? We had a grand time last season. And Danny was a major reason we had a great time.

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  23. #140
    Member piggyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Contentment makes anyone at peace with everything. Perennial fault finders on the other hand are forever stuck in bitterness.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piggyKing For This Useful Post:


  25. #141

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Im going off the rails like a crazy train. #derailed
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsTalkPacers84 For This Useful Post:


  27. #142
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,555

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But they WERE great times. You just missed out on enjoying them because you were too busy complaining.

    The rest of us? We had a grand time last season. And Danny was a major reason we had a great time.
    IMHO....I think the Chemistry between the entire Starting Lineup ( not JUST Danny ) was the major reason why we had a great time.

    If you are too look at Granger "in a vacuum" and simply compare his Production and how much he makes to other Players......I can see why vnzla81 and others would say that he's not worth it....but what we are seeing now is that Granger was the proverbial "oil" that kept the "engine" running smoothly with the Starting Lineup.

    I'd think that there are other SFs out there that could do the same as Granger ( specifically a SF that not only wants to be "The Man" while being a solid scorer ) where you can just "plug him into the lineup" and we'd get similar results....but ( off the top of my head ) any other SF that could do the same would be paid about the same amount per year. To be clear.... I'm not saying that he's LeDecision or Durant....I'm just saying that Granger is worth WAY MORE to the Pacers than to other Teams.
    Last edited by CableKC; 12-18-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  28. #143
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,555

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    I was just looking at the various Team Salaries...and the only Teams that will SIGNIFICANTLY be over the LT in 2013-2014 ( next season ) is the Lakers, Knicks, Grizzlies and the Heat. Expiring Contracts would hold some value to those Teams looking to clear 2013-2014 Salary.

    Another option could be see if the Grizzlies would be interested in trading DJ for Bayless ( which would hold a certain level of irony ). Bayless has a Player Option.....which he may or may not take....but I can see the Grizzlies looking to do their best to clear as much "guaranteed" salary that they can before the 2013-2014 season while having the option to fall back on Tony Wroten as the eventual back up PG to Conley.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  30. #144

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IMHO....I think the Chemistry between the entire Starting Lineup ( not JUST Danny ) was the major reason why we had a great time.
    Read it again. I said "a major reason".

    vnzla has said in the past that we were "screwed" last year because Danny was our best player. We weren't screwed, it was one of our best seasons ever. Having the 5th best record was a wonderful accomplishment.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  32. #145

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was just looking at the various Team Salaries...and the only Teams that will SIGNIFICANTLY be over the LT in 2013-2014 ( next season ) is the Lakers, Knicks, Grizzlies and the Heat. Expiring Contracts would hold some value to those Teams looking to clear 2013-2014 Salary.

    Another option could be see if the Grizzlies would be interested in trading DJ for Bayless ( which would hold a certain level of irony ). Bayless has a Player Option.....which he may or may not take....but I can see the Grizzlies looking to do their best to clear as much "guaranteed" salary that they can before the 2013-2014 season while having the option to fall back on Tony Wroten as the eventual back up PG to Conley.
    id do that
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  33. #146
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,298

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny is a top 10 Small Forward that is due 27 mil in his last 2 years. His exact numbers are $13,058,606 for this season and $14,021,788 the next season.

    Mahinmi is a decent back-up Center is due 12 mil in 4 years. His contract is flat at $4mil.

    Green is an athletic wing that can shoot the 3 is due 10.5 mil in 3 years. His contract is flat at $3.5.

    Let's see some comparable players and their contracts.

    Luol Deng: He is due 27.6 mil in his last 2 years. His exact numbers are $13,326,700 for this season and $14,312,125 for the next season.

    I know that some people here feel that he is better than Danny but as I've posted in another threads some Bulls fans think that Danny is better. Personally, I think that the two players are quite comparable. Danny is somewhat better as a scorer while Deng is somewhat better as a defender but I feel that the two players are close.

    Rudy Gay: He is due 53.67 mil in his last 3 years. His exact numbers are $16,460,532 for this season, $17,888,932 for the next season and $19,317,326 for the 14-15 season.

    Is Gay that much better than Granger? Well, let's compare their career averages on some key statistical categories.

    Rudy Gay: 18.0 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.3 SPG, 0.9 BPG. Also, 2.3 Turnovers per Game. He is shooting 45.4 FG% on 52.9 TS% and 48.8 eFG%.

    Danny Granger: 18.2 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.0 SPG, 0.9 BPG. Also, 2.0 Turnovers per Game. He is shooting 43.8 FG% on 56.4 TS% and 50.3 eFG%.

    Danny has a small advantage in PPG, Rudy has a small advantage on rebounds and steals but Danny is turning it over less. Rudy is shooting a better percentage from the field but Danny has the upper hand on TS and eFG.

    So, the stats say that they are about on par.

    Therefore, Danny's contract is vastly better and far from a "crappy" one.

    Enes Kanter: His contract is $4,443,360 for this season, $4,753,320 for the next season and there's a team option of $6,008,106. There's also a qualifying offer of $7,882,663.

    Taj Gibson: His contract is $2,155,811 for this season, $7,550,000 for the next season, $8,000,000 for the 14-15 season, $8,500,000 for the 15-16 season and $8,950,000 for the 16-17 season.

    Andris Biedrins: His contract is $9,000,000 for this season and he also has a player option for the next season of $9,000,000.

    Tiago Splitter: He is at the last year of his rookie contract ($3,944,000) and he has a qualifying offer of $4,930,000 for the next season.

    Some of those produce better than Ian and some of those produce worse. He isn't the best bang for the buck but he is far from a crappy contract as well.

    Dorrel Wright: He is under a one-year contract that's worth $4,106,000.

    Brandon Rush: He is due $4,000,000 for this season and also has a player option of $4,000,000 for the next season.

    Landry Fields: He is due $5,000,000 for this season, $5,225,000 for the next season and $8,500,000 for the 14-15 season.

    Corey Brewer: He is due $3,243,000 for this season.

    Alonzo Gee: He is due $3,500,000 for this season, $3,250,000 for the next season and also has a team option of $3,250,000 for the next season.

    Fields is kinda overpaid. The rest of those are roughly on the same level as Green's contract. Some are slightly cheaper (Brewer, Gee) while others are not (Wright, Rush) but they are on the same level.

    Either way you cut it, paying $3.5 mil for an athletic wing that can shoot the 3 is pretty common around the league. It's a normal contract and once again far from a crappy one.
    Fields contract is just so bad.

    Would like Corey Brewer on this team.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  34. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read it again. I said "a major reason".

    vnzla has said in the past that we were "screwed" last year because Danny was our best player. We weren't screwed, it was one of our best seasons ever. Having the 5th best record was a wonderful accomplishment.
    Having the best 5th record is going to be the biggest accomplishment in a long time.

  35. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,851
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny is a top 10 Small Forward that is due 27 mil in his last 2 years. His exact numbers are $13,058,606 for this season and $14,021,788 the next season.

    Mahinmi is a decent back-up Center is due 12 mil in 4 years. His contract is flat at $4mil.

    Green is an athletic wing that can shoot the 3 is due 10.5 mil in 3 years. His contract is flat at $3.5.

    Let's see some comparable players and their contracts.

    Luol Deng: He is due 27.6 mil in his last 2 years. His exact numbers are $13,326,700 for this season and $14,312,125 for the next season.

    I know that some people here feel that he is better than Danny but as I've posted in another threads some Bulls fans think that Danny is better. Personally, I think that the two players are quite comparable. Danny is somewhat better as a scorer while Deng is somewhat better as a defender but I feel that the two players are close.

    Rudy Gay: He is due 53.67 mil in his last 3 years. His exact numbers are $16,460,532 for this season, $17,888,932 for the next season and $19,317,326 for the 14-15 season.

    Is Gay that much better than Granger? Well, let's compare their career averages on some key statistical categories.

    Rudy Gay: 18.0 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.3 SPG, 0.9 BPG. Also, 2.3 Turnovers per Game. He is shooting 45.4 FG% on 52.9 TS% and 48.8 eFG%.

    Danny Granger: 18.2 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.0 SPG, 0.9 BPG. Also, 2.0 Turnovers per Game. He is shooting 43.8 FG% on 56.4 TS% and 50.3 eFG%.

    Danny has a small advantage in PPG, Rudy has a small advantage on rebounds and steals but Danny is turning it over less. Rudy is shooting a better percentage from the field but Danny has the upper hand on TS and eFG.

    So, the stats say that they are about on par.

    Therefore, Danny's contract is vastly better and far from a "crappy" one.

    Enes Kanter: His contract is $4,443,360 for this season, $4,753,320 for the next season and there's a team option of $6,008,106. There's also a qualifying offer of $7,882,663.

    Taj Gibson: His contract is $2,155,811 for this season, $7,550,000 for the next season, $8,000,000 for the 14-15 season, $8,500,000 for the 15-16 season and $8,950,000 for the 16-17 season.

    Andris Biedrins: His contract is $9,000,000 for this season and he also has a player option for the next season of $9,000,000.

    Tiago Splitter: He is at the last year of his rookie contract ($3,944,000) and he has a qualifying offer of $4,930,000 for the next season.

    Some of those produce better than Ian and some of those produce worse. He isn't the best bang for the buck but he is far from a crappy contract as well.

    Dorrel Wright: He is under a one-year contract that's worth $4,106,000.

    Brandon Rush: He is due $4,000,000 for this season and also has a player option of $4,000,000 for the next season.

    Landry Fields: He is due $5,000,000 for this season, $5,225,000 for the next season and $8,500,000 for the 14-15 season.

    Corey Brewer: He is due $3,243,000 for this season.

    Alonzo Gee: He is due $3,500,000 for this season, $3,250,000 for the next season and also has a team option of $3,250,000 for the next season.

    Fields is kinda overpaid. The rest of those are roughly on the same level as Green's contract. Some are slightly cheaper (Brewer, Gee) while others are not (Wright, Rush) but they are on the same level.

    Either way you cut it, paying $3.5 mil for an athletic wing that can shoot the 3 is pretty common around the league. It's a normal contract and once again far from a crappy one.
    Wright so outperformed his contract hell he out performed it his first year in GS

    Rush and Wright are better players than Green.

  36. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by piggyKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Contentment makes anyone at peace with everything. Perennial fault finders on the other hand are forever stuck in bitterness.
    And by everything you mean everything, even if they are out of the playoffs you are content, good for you I guess....

  37. #150

    Default Re: DJ Augustin being shopped? Marc Stein

    I hadn't really looked at the Rockets-Lakers trade before. This makes a good deal of sense, but I wonder if Houston is willing to give up on Lin and Parsons quite this soon. Parsons seems to be working well for them and Lin is starting to work his way back into playing shape. Thought he looke pretty good against the Knicks last night and Harden as well. Your trade would make Asik a 2 position backup?

Similar Threads

  1. Marc Stein Chat - 11/5/07
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
  2. AI to Nuggets - Marc Stein
    By Jermaniac in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 06:35 AM
  3. Marc Stein's All-NBA ballot
    By Chauncey in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 04:48 PM
  4. Marc Stein votes for JO
    By Shade in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:35 AM
  5. Marc Stein on Dampier
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •